August 14 video visitation to be released

Status
Not open for further replies.

tangerinemoon

Reaction score
http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

Video Of Emotional Anthony Family Jail Visit Released
POSTED: Thursday, January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A videotaped recording showing an emotional and argument-filled August jailhouse visit between Casey Anthony and her parents was released by authorities on Thursday.

Local 6 News is reviewing the video and will have a report on it starting at 4 p.m.

The recorded jailhouse visit released on Thursday took place Aug. 14, the day that George Anthony lashed out at a reporter on his way into visit his daughter.

"Do you have anything to say about a new theory that Caylee (Anthony) may be dead and that it may be an accident?" a reporter asked.

"Shut up," George Anthony screamed as he moved toward the reporter. "Shut up."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

Video Of Emotional Anthony Family Jail Visit Released
Meter Reader Given $5,000 Reward

POSTED: Thursday, January 15, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A videotaped recording showing an emotional and argument-filled August jailhouse visit between Casey Anthony and her parents was released by authorities on Thursday.

Local 6 News is reviewing the video and will have a report on it starting at 4 p.m.

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: Thank you !!!

Oh Thank You Lord of jail house videos!!!!!! We were fixing to start eating each other!!!!!! :woohoo:

Oh Thank You Lord of jail house videos!!!!!! We were fixing to start eating each other!!!!!! :woohoo:

:floorlaugh: ROFLMAO! :floorlaugh:

I'll add another big :woohoo: to that!

I agree with thank the Lord!!! we have been really good about the last set of info....think we have all but covered and uncovered that stuff for them....and I guess you could say we are "pro-bono" for the SA and LE.....:woohoo::clap::clap::clap:

You know nancy grace is foaming at the mouth!

Ya know they has sorta been a trend of LE releasing stuff to counter the A's
spin......ya think this might be in response to the emails? :waitasec:

LMFAO!! omg I almost choked when I read that. thank you, I needed that laugh! :blowkiss:

Finally something new!

Get to work guys and gals...no more bickering! LOL

Hopefully this is just the first of many new releases and will give me something to consider rather than CA's recent email singing the praises of KC and her deep love for Caylee. GRRRRRRR

Ya know they has sorta been a trend of LE releasing stuff to counter the A's
spin......ya think this might be in response to the emails? :waitasec:

Could be, Im sure JB is starting to recieve some of the docs he requested at the last hearing, thats why I think more docs are comming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer