Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have only listened to the very beginning but what is very striking (to me) is how Casey is like... so what's up? And then says, to her dad, those are nice shirts.. I like those. WTH? I would be screaming and crying for my baby!!!!! or even faking something! She acts like it's just another day... she is amazing.

What's really funny is Jose is the one who wanted this video released. Ha!!! Way to go. Now people can see your client for what she really is.

OMG! all she says is I, me, my! GRRRRR!!!!

She is diabolical. "my life has been taken away from me". What about Caylee's life you witch?

Whoa - imagine having to see this in a fight - matter of fact she looks just like Cindy here - I couldn't imagine what that looks like to a child and I can only see Caylee see that a lot

picture.php

Hey - when someone wakes me up from a deep restful sleep -- I'm not in a good mood either. :D

i love her whining about how long her month in jail has been, didn't seem to think a month was a longtime when her daughter was missing

I cannot stand it ...I am at work and it will not play - what are they saying???? What is with the evil look?

Absolutely no reaction to the suggestion that Caylee died while in the pool.

KC "I have no one to comfort me but myself"....Uh you created this.

CA said "Dominic a good person to talk to"huh??????????????????????

Whoa 13:00 minute mark , CA suggests KC talk to Dominic... as in Dominic Casey? Bananas.

Also regarding bond KC refers to an opportunity that was there and not taken advantage of to give G&C the funds to bail her out.

What the heck is it with George and the analogies - first it was the hand, now it's the business - geez

"all I can do everyday is sit and think" GOOD I hope you think about what you did everyday.

I'm 17 minutes in and she hasn't even mentioned Caylee once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni