Nancy Grace - Thurs., 01/15/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy said Lee is seeking criminal immunity. She then said that mean s the whole family is willing to cooperate with LE. Bull crap. It just tells me they are all into upto their necks. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMMUNITY..........JUST CHARGE THE FREAKS:furious:

There is a lot going on tonight!

LA seeking criminal immunity
Someone has claimed part of reward
New jailhouse tot mom vs. parents video

Starting with NY plane crash

Plus...new tot mom vs. parents jailhouse video and someone has claimed part of the reward!

Nancy said Lee is seeking criminal immunity. She then said that mean s the whole family is willing to cooperate with LE. Bull crap. It just tells me they are all into upto their necks. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IMMUNITY..........JUST CHARGE THE FREAKS:furious:

:clap: I agree.:clap:

There is a lot going on tonight!

LA seeking criminal immunity
Someone has claimed part of reward
New jailhouse tot mom vs. parents video

Starting with NY plane crash

I knew it would be a good night...damn this dish!
Help me out here ya'll.

Talking about plane crash now. Many suffering from hypothermia.

Looks like she is splitting time w/ KC and the plane crash today. But so far she has said about KC case...
-KC blames JB as for the reason she wasn't at the last court appearance when it started
-LA attorney wants Criminal immunity for him
-KC has bought more snacks from the commisary
-Also NG has the new jail house tape

right now she is talking about the plane crash.

Looks like she is splitting time w/ KC and the plane crash today. But so far she has said about KC case...
-KC blames JB as for the reason she wasn't at the last court appearance when it started
-LA attorney wants Criminal immunity for him
-KC has bought more snacks from the commisary
-Also NG has the new jail house tape

right now she is talking about the plane crash.

here we go again with the snacks. who cares what she's eating. that's petty.

no chit chat stick to the show. This thread will be closed after the show and you can discuss on topic specific threads.

They showed a snip of the video and i heard something about Caylee drowning in pool- Can you tell me who said that? Cindy or Casey and where they heard that? it was muffled on my tv- thanks

They showed a snip of the video and i heard something about Caylee drowning in pool- Can you tell me who said that? Cindy or Casey and where they heard that? it was muffled on my tv- thanks

Cindy brought up the theory floated by the media that Caylee dorwned and tied it to why George lashed out. Casey barely blinked, no reaction.

I thought she said "it figures" or something snarky along that line in response to CA??

O/T: Kudos to my fellow flight attendants and the pilots in NY today! Great job!!

Well if LA is going to get criminal immunity - does that mean the entire family will NOW turn on Casey? It would seem that LA, might have a lot more to tell than CA and GA - this would be ineresting

Still can't force him to tell the truth on the stand - so the State gives him immunity and he's on the stand looking at Casey, looking at Mom and Dad - and decides to lie (kind of like a mob trial when someone is going to fink on the mob) what then?

I thought she said "it figures" or something snarky along that line in response to CA??

O/T: Kudos to my fellow flight attendants and the pilots in NY today! Great job!!

Yeah, she did. She actually said, "Surprise, Surprise". Cold.

yeah KC said....."surprise, surprise"
I think she kinda rolled her eyes too!
jmo

Showing new jailhouse videos. Audio of tapes on NG very poor on my tv.

Natisha Lance: These tapes were held back, just an oversight. Jose argued there was suspicious activity, maybe police misconduct on this tape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member