You are Casey's Mom or Dad....

Pattymarie

Reaction score
Let's put ourselves in the position of being her mom or dad...
What would you ask her?
What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about?
Would you go see her?
What position would you want your lawyer to take?
Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out?
Would you believe she worked all this time?
What would you have done different?

What would you ask her?
Would you go see her?

Yes I would go see her. She's my daughter. I wouldn't have a lawyer. I'd be cooperating with law enforcement.

Yes, and I would ask her direct questions no matter who heard! I would want the truth.
I would want to know why there were pics of her partying at Fusion while where daughter was missing.
I would want to meet Zanny.
I would want to see her pay stubs for Universal.
I would want to know what she is doing everyday while I am at work.
I would want to meet her new boyfriends.
I would ask her if she killed Caylee and where did she put the body. And then I would offer to get her legal representation based on the fact that she told the truth. Then I would bury my grandchild.

I would jump off the Brooklyn bridge for raising someone who would kill their baby.

I would never have lied about anything, no matter how embarrassing it was to ANYONE including myself. If I believed someone took her, I would have personally searched as many hours a day as I could stand up, as would any other grandparent. She is a liar and I am not convinced that she did not know Caylee was dead within hours of her phone call to LE.

My contributions to her evil would eat me alive and one way or the other she would have told me early on or they would not have needed a jail but a hospital. I don't play games when my children or grandchildren are at risk.

I would stop kissing her (_(_), and ask her the hard questions. I would probably scream at the top of my lungs at her.

I would jump off the Brooklyn bridge for raising someone who would kill their baby.

I would never have lied about anything, no matter how embarrassing it was to ANYONE including myself. If I believed someone took her, I would have personally searched as many hours a day as I could stand up, as would any other grandparent. She is a liar and I am not convinced that she did not know Caylee was dead within hours of her phone call to LE.

My contributions to her evil would eat me alive and one way or the other she would have told me early on or they would not have needed a jail but a hospital. I don't play games when my children or grandchildren are at risk.

Bolded by me.

Same.

What would you ask her? I would ask her if it would hurt her to know that I am walking out that door never to been seen again unless she produces a body, or a child within the time frame I am sitting there.
What inconsistencies would you lay awake at night thinking about? All of them, especially how she was partying when she said she was looking for Caylee
Would you go see her? Yes, once. I answered this in question 1 also.
What position would you want your lawyer to take? The best interest of my grandchild.
Looking back, with all the evidence, what have you now figured out? The obvious
Would you believe she worked all this time? No, I didn't believe it before either.
What would you have done different? We don't have all night, so I'll just say..a whole lot!

What would you ask her?
Would you go see her?

I am lurker by trade (don't say much, you all are to good and fast for me)

But I have to say something on this one. I would tell mey daughter and I have one that is 23, I would say I love you and know matter what, you have done, I will still love you. I will not lie for you, cover up for you. I would help her but she would have to admite what she has done, and pay the price what ever that may be. I whould not condone what she did, and would really be upset that she killed my grandaughter. Whats done is done, buck up and take your punishment. But I would still love her.. I would be very diaponted in her.
I would know if she did not work,,,,Hello) I think they must have known.

I have figuered out she is a spoiled brat, kept the farther out of to much that was going on (like when she was hld up for money at the sports authority) You do not just let that go, and I don't know why that happened. Sorry I been lurking for to long. I will go back to my tree. thanks you all are the greatest.

Even if I do not know anyone, I feel like I do in some special way, just by reading everyones comments. I read then all. Masyann :chicken:

No sense in asking Casey anything because everything she says is a lie and I am sure CA and GA realize this. No, I wouldnt go see her, as I would have no use for a murderer- daughter or not- not in my personality to forgive someone that murdered my grandaughter. If I could go see her without being taped, I would go see her and tell her I know she did and ask her why and if she didnt tell me, that would be the last time I went to see her. I would lay awake at night thinking about how i lost my grandaughter and what a rotten daughter Casey turned out to be. I wouldnt be asking myself why she did it because I am sure Cindy knows it was because of Caseys jealousy, being spiteful to her and wanting to party and Caylee was in the way and too selfish to give Caylee to her- I would be wondering exactly how she did it and when and how to deal with life now without caylee

Yes, I would go see her without a lawyer. I would let her know she is my daughter & will always be my daughter. I would let her know I love her but that I also would not lie & I would cooperate with LE. I would let her know if there is a question she wished they had asked & didn't, that I would try to get that answer. I would also tell her, yes jail sucks, you are isolated & out of the loop. I would understand she doesnt have all her friends telling her cute she looks tonight on her wait to the club. I would understand now all she hears is "gurl, you azz be lookn big, you better cut back on the ho hos"
And as she whined about memememememe, its dark, Im loney, its cold, I dont like the food, I cry, I have no one.....I would tell her this is not about her, we know where she is sleeping , we dont know where our little Caylee is sleeping. I would remind it is cold, damp, with sounds out at night that scare little ones. I would tell her I would entertain the idea of bond w/o her giving something up, THE THRUTH, not the nanny story. I would tell her unless she told the truth, the real truth, this would be our last visit even though I do love her, I could not look at her knowing she held all the answers for Caylee & wouldnt give those up.

I would confront her with the fact that Caylee and the family are no longer in danger from supposed "kidnappers" and now she should freely tell what she knows. Of course, that was a ruse, but she needs to be confronted.

I would ask her what she was thinking going out partying when her daughter was missing.

I would ask her what steps she actually took to try and find her while keeping the police and family in the dark.

I would ask her if she killed her and that she would get fair representation if she told the truth.

I would tell her that unless she would answer the tough questions that the people who love her need answers to, she should consider herself not only alone, but a suspect in the families eyes as well.

Answer my questions without manipulation and anger or I will not support you and will never speak to you again.

BUT, Casey has never been spoken to that way and if she has, no one has ever followed through. Shame on the Anthonys.

Just ask my daughter what I HAVE done when I found she had broken the law. The law was called and she took responsibility (eventually) and paid some prices. If it were in regards to my not knowing where my granddaughter was and her not having answers and it going where this has gone. There would be no where far enough for my daughter to hide from me. Period!!!!

Pattymarie;3177277]Let's put ourselves in the position of being her mom or dad...

And I was expecting to sleep well until I saw this!!!!

Thanks Pattymarie.:waitasec:

I will have to think about this for awhile. I guess I can't imagine something getting this far -- but it sure did.

I would commit myself to a psychiatric facility until I could come to terms with the following:
1. Casey would refuse to see me if I arranged to visit her under any conditions.
2. Even if Casey did agree to take my visit, she would lie to me.
3. I am not responsible for Casey's decision to kill Caylee.
4. Life is worth living and I can strive to do and promote good during the rest of my life.

Hopefully I would be able to accomplish these steps before Casey's conviction. Then, during the sentencing phase, I would say everything I wanted to say to Casey during my victim impact statement, because then and only then would Casey would be forced to listen to me. She couldn't threaten to hang up the phone. She couldn't refuse me at the jailhouse door. She couldn't pretend she needed to adjust the volume and call out to a jail employee. Then I'd probably have to go back to the psychiatric facility for a while.

I hate to admit it, but I would have many of the same reactions that CA has had. Anger at the media, total disbelief that my child could have committed such a horrible crime. I would visit her in prison, I would never stop loving her, but, I would NEVER in my heart or in my mind be able to deny the overwhelming evidence that my child murdered my granddaughter, nor would I be able or willing to proclaim her innocence to the public.

If I were CA, I would regret that I didn't finish the job the day I strangled KC.

What would you ask her?

"Did Caylee suffer?"

None.

Would you go see her?

Never again.

Back seat to the prosecution.

That my sociopath offspring murdered the most innocent angel, the love of my life, becauser she is evil incarnate.

It would not matter, I would now believe that my entire life with her was a lie and would never ever look back and wonder about anything because it is pointless to continue to beat myself up over this inhuman blob that was born to me.

I would have had ORAL sex.

What would you ask her?

"Did Caylee suffer?"

None.

Would you go see her?

Never again.

Back seat to the prosecution.

That my sociopath offspring murdered the most innocent angel, the love of my life, becauser she is evil incarnate.

It would not matter, I would now believe that my entire life with her was a lie and would never ever look back and wonder about anything because it is pointless to continue to beat myself up over this inhuman blob that was born to me.

I would have had ORAL sex.

There are so many lies and inconsistencies...I would not, as her mother, be able to eat or sleep. I would be losing my mind that I could not get my own child to tell the truth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrak
Back