Forensic Astrology - CORRIE L. ANDERSON

Status
Not open for further replies.

beckaroozie

There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tre
Reaction score
CORRIE L. ANDERSON, 36 YEARS OLD, MOTHER OF 3, JAMESTOWN, NY
State Police Searching for Missing Jamestown Woman

Here's the text of a statement released by the NYS Police, regarding the disappearance of Corrie Anderson, a Chautauqua County woman last seen in Jamestown on Thursday.

"The New York State Police is currently investigating the disappearance of Corrie L. Anderson of Ashville, NY.

Ms. Anderson was last seen yesterday, October 28th [2008] at 1:10 p.m. leaving Lake County Dodge in the City of Jamestown, NY. She failed to pick up her child from school which is very unusual. She was last seen driving a blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404. The vehicle has not been located at this time. Corrie Anderson is 36 years old, 5'11", 170 lbs, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing black corduroy pants, a black leather jacket and small wire rimmed glasses.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the State Police in Jamestown at (716) 665-3113

Edit: PM'd birth info on both CLA and KNA to Soulscape

ADDED INFO----------------------------

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

"I was working outside, when an old fellow I know came walking out of the woods and said that he had found the woman's car on my property," the landowner, who does not wish to be identified, told Investigation Discovery. "He said he did not want any part of it, so I took my farmhand up there to have a look. The van was just past the gas well, out of site from the road. I walked up to it and looked inside, but I did not see anyone or any sign of trouble. We compared the license plate numbers to the one listed in the paper, and sure enough, it was her car. I phoned the police and within an hour they had the whole area cordoned off."

State police recovered the vehicle from the field, and sent it to Batavia for forensic testing.

CORRIE L. ANDERSON, 36 YEARS OLD, MOTHER OF 3, JAMESTOWN, NY
State Police Searching for Missing Jamestown Woman

Here's the text of a statement released by the NYS Police, regarding the disappearance of Corrie Anderson, a Chautauqua County woman last seen in Jamestown on Thursday.

"The New York State Police is currently investigating the disappearance of Corrie L. Anderson of Ashville, NY.

Ms. Anderson was last seen yesterday, October 28th [2008] at 1:10 p.m. leaving Lake County Dodge in the City of Jamestown, NY. She failed to pick up her child from school which is very unusual. She was last seen driving a blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404. The vehicle has not been located at this time. Corrie Anderson is 36 years old, 5'11", 170 lbs, with green eyes and blonde hair. She was last seen wearing black corduroy pants, a black leather jacket and small wire rimmed glasses.

Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact the State Police in Jamestown at (716) 665-3113

I don't have birth info on her, or her ex, but I'm going to work on getting that. Just posting this for a head's up for now. Thanks!

Beck, she disappeared on 10/28/08, exactly one year to the date Stacy Peterson disappeared (10/28/07). Chilling...............

Housemouse & I have discussed this case privately. Since we both live in Western New York, it *hit home* so to speak...

If you (or someone) can find birth data, maybe we could start a thread. I know Housemouse was interested in discussing this case.

Thanks,
Soulscape

More info on the day of Corrie L. Anderson's disappearance on 10/28/08 obtained from www.findcorrie.com.

On the morning of October 28th, 2008, Corrie went to her part-time job at JCC's Hultquist Library in Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.

At 1:00 pm she stopped by the Lake County Dodge car dealership on Washington Street in Jamestown to say hi to her boyfriend.

She was last seen leaving the car dealership at approx. 1:15 pm. She missed a meeting at 3:15 pm and did not pick up her son from school. This is totally out of character for Corrie.

She was driving a dark blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404.

A tip from a hunter led NY State troopers to her van on Oct. 30, abandoned on a trail past a gas well off of Kortwright Road in Busti, not far from her home.

Texas Equusearch is involved now and plan to do a search as soon as the weather breaks. There's heavy snow cover now. They did a preliminary 'look around' on December 8, 2008.

More info on the day of Corrie L. Anderson's disappearance on 10/28/08 obtained from www.findcorrie.com.

On the morning of October 28th, 2008, Corrie went to her part-time job at JCC's Hultquist Library in Jamestown, Chautauqua County, New York.

At 1:00 pm she stopped by the Lake County Dodge car dealership on Washington Street in Jamestown to say hi to her boyfriend.

She was last seen leaving the car dealership at approx. 1:15 pm. She missed a meeting at 3:15 pm and did not pick up her son from school. This is totally out of character for Corrie.

She was driving a dark blue, 2005 Dodge Caravan, NY registration number CX404.

A tip from a hunter led NY State troopers to her van on Oct. 30, abandoned on a trail past a gas well off of Kortwright Road in Busti, not far from her home.

Texas Equusearch is involved now and plan to do a search as soon as the weather breaks. There's heavy snow cover now. They did a preliminary 'look around' on December 8, 2008.

Thanks, Beck. Can you (or anyone) find out at what time the car was discovered on 10/30/08?

Also, what is the background info on Ken A.? I understand he's an ex-something (husband?) Was he an abuser (of women? drugs? alcohol?) Did he take a poly? Has he been named a POI?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here's some info on their relationship from David Lohr's ID site: http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/12/missing-mother.html

In 2000, Corrie met Ken Anderson, and they married soon thereafter. The couple's son, Zack, was born a year later. Corrie became discouraged early in the marriage, but continued to try to make the relationship work. Unfortunately, Corrie soon came to find out that Ken had not divorced his previous wife, something which made her marriage to him invalid.

Blindsided, Corrie moved out with the kids, and tried to determine what was best for them. According to the family, Ken pursued her strongly and became active in Corrie's church. As a result, Corrie agreed to attend counseling with him and then to try again to make the relationship work.

Corrie and Ken moved into their home on Wellman Road in Ashville, NY in 2005. However, the problems in their relationship, combined with daughters who were now becoming teenagers, prompted Corrie to end the relationship with Ken later that next year. Family members say that she wanted and needed to be strong for her daughters and for Zack. Even though she was discouraged, she wanted to be a strong role model for her kids.

>>>>>snipped from same article
Ken continued to pursue Corrie and family members say he became more aggressive, to a point where he allegedly placed a hidden GPS tracking device on her car to keep track of her movements. Upon learning of the device, Corrie notified the state police and took out a protective order for herself, her three kids, and her mom.

In 2007, Corrie had Ken arrested for violating the protection order. As a result of the arrest, he was placed on probation.

"Corrie and I were very aware that something might happen," Vicki said. "Every door and window in her home was habitually locked - even during the summer."

>>>>>>snipped again
"I was working outside, when an old fellow I know came walking out of the woods and said that he had found the woman's car on my property," the landowner, who does not wish to be identified, told Investigation Discovery. "He said he did not want any part of it, so I took my farmhand up there to have a look. The van was just past the gas well, out of site from the road. I walked up to it and looked inside, but I did not see anyone or any sign of trouble. We compared the license plate numbers to the one listed in the paper, and, sure enough, it was her car. I phoned the police, and within an hour, they had the whole area cordoned off."

Paraphrased: That night the Police served a search warrant on KNA's home in Celeron, NY. No mention of what was discovered. He has not been named a POI at this point.

More info from another article on http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/2008/11/the-search-for.html :

(from the old farmer who found the van)...however he did point out that the location is only a half-mile walk through the woods to Corrie's house, which is situated just across the road from the Wellman State Forest – a 447-acre state park. Driving distance from the location the car was found to her home is roughly two miles.

The property owner said he knew Kenneth personally and that, in previous years, he had allowed him to hunt on his property.

<<snipped>>There was one other interesting tidbit that the property owner shared with me; however, I have not yet been able to verify it. He said that in the weeks leading up to Corrie's disappearance, someone had broken into her house and rearranged her furniture. He said he was told that nothing was stolen, but that the incident had frightened her. He also recalled a recent incident in which someone had allegedly threatened her with a gun.

Thank you for doing this. As a resident of this area and concerned about all the other women who disappeared from this county and most of these mysteries unsolved - something has to change. No large community searches - little or no press conferences. There are other women still missing too, Lori Bova. This community does not have the capacity to solve these crimes against women.
If there is something that we can do, please someone make a suggestion.:frown:

Thank you for doing this. As a resident of this area and concerned about all the other women who disappeared from this county and most of these mysteries unsolved - something has to change. No large community searches - little or no press conferences. There are other women still missing too, Lori Bova. This community does not have the capacity to solve these crimes against women.
If there is something that we can do, please someone make a suggestion.:frown:

Thank you, Karen. If at all possible I need the time Corrie's car was discovered/ reported to police on 10/30/08. I understand the car was taken to Batavia for forensic testing. Were results of this testing ever released? Was any information ever released about the search of the ex's (Ken Anderson) home or of Corrie's home? What is this Ken doing now, walking around like a free man?

I have looked at the police report chart and I am very disheartened to say it is not pretty. I will post my analysis tomorrow.

If anyone can provide full birth data (time, place, date) on Corrie & Ken it would be very appreciated. We have dates of birth on both with a location of Sinclairville NY for both, which I'll continue using until/ unless I get timed birth data.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Soulscape the best I can do on the time the car was recovered is thursday evening, Oct. 30. The farmer called the police and they were there within an hour Thurs. evening.

Here's another timed event on the day of her disappearance per her sister Autumn Boardman:

(Her sister) Autumn Boardman said she spoke with her older sister every day, including the day she disappeared, and that her sister sounded in good spirits.
&#8220;I called her at noon that day. She was upbeat. I called to let her know something was on sale and she said she was just thinking about that,&#8221; Boardman said.

This article was posted with a time of 7:30pm, so it had to be before that:10/30/08 07:30 PM

JAMESTOWN &#8230; State Police today recovered the 2005 Dodge Caravan belonging to Corrie L. Anderson, the 36-year old Chautauqua County woman reported missing Tuesday after she failed to pick up her child.

This is kind of disturbing - found it on HFTM site: Where van was found in relation to where KNA lives.
canders-carfound.jpg

This article was posted with a time of 7:30pm, so it had to be before that:10/30/08 07:30 PM

JAMESTOWN … State Police today recovered the 2005 Dodge Caravan belonging to Corrie L. Anderson, the 36-year old Chautauqua County woman reported missing Tuesday after she failed to pick up her child.

This is kind of disturbing - found it on HFTM site: Where van was found in relation to where KNA lives.
canders-carfound.jpg

Beck, I went to findcorrie.com and the map there suggests Corrie's home was in the area you have pushed-pinned as KNA's home. Could you research this a little further and post a map showing Corrie's home, KNA's home and the location at which the car was found?

Thanks for your assistance,
Soulscape

Hi Soul,

I did some more digging and found that the home shown on the map is ACTUALLY THE RESIDENCE OF CORRIE. They had co-owned it during their marriage, but I believe from what I've found that she and the children lived there after they split up. The police searched a home in Celeron, NY (a good ways east of where the car was found -- most likely a rental) that they say is his residence.

Corrie also owned some property on her own on Slide Joslyn Road in Jamestown, but I don't believe she lived there.

The Sager Road address shown for KNA is his parent's address. KNA has over 14 addresses associated with is name in various states as well as NY.

Corrie only had two...Wellman Road and Slide Joslyn (possible where she resided during her first marriage? Got property through divorce?).

THAT'S WHAT I GET FOR GETTING MAPS FROM OTHER SITES. LOL SORRY!

Karen in New York --- these questions are for you:

You posted on the non-astrological Corrie Anderson thread on 10/30/08 at 7:45 pm:

The Buffalo and Jamestown announced a couple hours ago that her van was found near her house. They are investigating. There have been MANY women who disappeared from this area - some found murdered, some still missing and many many inappropriate searches and suspects.

On 10/31/08 at 9:22 am you posted:

Good Morning
A friend of mine told me - but remember this is unconfirmed from an unofficial source - that her wallet was found on the kitchen table of her "ex's" along with a shoe on the stairway. Not sure where that location is but I would guess somewhere close-by is where they should search and maybe ask for help. I'd help if I knew how. Too sad

Question #1: Did you happen to print out (or can you re-locate) the 10/30/08 news article and did it state a time of discovery??

Question #2: Was it ever confirmed that Corrie's wallet and shoe were found at the ex's house???

Thank you for your help,
Soulscape

Hi Soul,

I did some more digging and found that the home shown on the map is ACTUALLY THE RESIDENCE OF CORRIE. They had co-owned it during their marriage, but I believe from what I've found that she and the children lived there after they split up. The police searched a home in Celeron, NY (a good ways east of where the car was found -- most likely a rental) that they say is his residence.

Beck,

Can I get you to post a map showing push-pins at the three locations: Corrie's home, location car was found, and KNA's home in Celeron NY?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Beck,

Can I get you to post a map showing push-pins at the three locations: Corrie's home, location car was found, and KNA's home in Celeron NY?

Thanks,
Soulscape

Is it ok to post the Celeron NY location without an actual address? I don't have that address, and haven't seen the actual address posted anywhere...just Celeron NY residence of her ex.

Is it ok to post the Celeron NY location without an actual address? I don't have that address, and haven't seen the actual address posted anywhere...just Celeron NY residence of her ex.

OK, just find Celeron NY and put the push-pin there. Also if you can tell me approx. how many miles from Celeron to Corrie's house / approximate time to get from one to the other.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Here you go :) (By the way it's CelOron -- not CelEron and it's north of location, not east). Lucille Ball was from CelOron -funny..her childhood home was on Lucy Street there. Haha.

7.37 mi from (very small burb) Celoron to CLA home. Add 1/2 mile to location of car.

CELERON-CLA-MAP.jpg

Buffalo news has several articles - wivb.com. They don't say what time exactly. It was reported on the radio in the afternoon before the evening news. Nothing published about the tests on the vehicle.
As to the shoe found in the Celoron location of the ex - no nothing has been confirmed. Honestly, this situation has fallen off the news.
I'll try to call the State Police investigator assigned for leads on Monday.
Odd though - another Buffalo News station wgrz.com - they were camped out at the State Police barracks for several days. Carried the story. Many people pleaded with them to cover the story and help get to the bottom of this. But then - they just stopped their coverage.
Are you aware of the other missing women in the Jamestown area?

Karen I saw in one article that the tests were complete, but nothing about the results would be released by LE. That's all I could find on that subject. The post by the one news agency was at 7:30 pm on 10/30, and they said her car was found that 'evening' so all we can assume, without exact info is that it was found prior to 7:30pm. I'm still looking, but all are carrying regurgitated info sans the time of the find.

I did hear about the other two (is it) women from that county who are missing? Maybe once Soul has a chance to run the charts she can see if the murderer has a history or pattern of murdering maybe? If he's a repeat offender?

Something that sent up bells for me was the fact that her ex moves around A LOT. He had addresses in numerous states. I don't remember hearing he was ex-miltary. They were introduced by her sister's husband, from what I've read. I wonder how he knows him and how well?

Soul, another interesting thing I noticed was that the Dealership where she was last seen is less than 2 miles from the ex's residence in Celoron...think he was stalking her? She did go to visit her new boyfriend at the dealership where he worked.

Karen I saw in one article that the tests were complete, but nothing about the results would be released by LE. That's all I could find on that subject. The post by the one news agency was at 7:30 pm on 10/30, and they said her car was found that 'evening' so all we can assume, without exact info is that it was found prior to 7:30pm. I'm still looking, but all are carrying regurgitated info sans the time of the find.

I did hear about the other two (is it) women from that county who are missing? Maybe once Soul has a chance to run the charts she can see if the murderer has a history or pattern of murdering maybe? If he's a repeat offender?

Something that sent up bells for me was the fact that her ex moves around A LOT. He had addresses in numerous states. I don't remember hearing he was ex-miltary. They were introduced by her sister's husband, from what I've read. I wonder how he knows him and how well?

Soul, another interesting thing I noticed was that the Dealership where she was last seen is less than 2 miles from the ex's residence in Celoron...think he was stalking her? She did go to visit her new boyfriend at the dealership where he worked.

Yes, I do think there is strong possibility he was stalking her. The interaspects between their (untimed) natal charts show serious control issues, bullying and more than one marker for physical abuse/ brutality.

I do not think the local murders are related (in other words, no serial killer on the loose). The charts show Corrie was murdered and certain planetary placements tie Ken in. I will post a synopsis of the Police Report Filed chart and comment on the charts cast between 1:10 pm (Last Seen) and 3:45 pm (Police Report Filed).

I have cast enough charts to make my head spin. The death is clear. How is not so clear, nor where she is located. I also cannot see clearly if he killed her at her home, his home, or outside somewhere. These are not easy charts to work with, frustrating & hard to decipher. This is where the full birth data including TIME of birth would be a godsend; it could give me some good clues.... too bad we don't have it.

Karen & Beck, thank you so much for all of your assistance. I would not have been able to get as far as I have without the information you have brought up here. FWIW, it was good to see Karen's comment that the news of finding the car was announced in the afternoon before the early evening news, as a chart I cast for 5:45 pm seemed more telling than for those cast later.

Thanks,
Soulscape

Buffalo news has several articles - wivb.com. They don't say what time exactly. It was reported on the radio in the afternoon before the evening news. Nothing published about the tests on the vehicle.
As to the shoe found in the Celoron location of the ex - no nothing has been confirmed. Honestly, this situation has fallen off the news.
I'll try to call the State Police investigator assigned for leads on Monday.Odd though - another Buffalo News station wgrz.com - they were camped out at the State Police barracks for several days. Carried the story. Many people pleaded with them to cover the story and help get to the bottom of this. But then - they just stopped their coverage.
Are you aware of the other missing women in the Jamestown area?

Wish NY had a law similar to the Florida Sunshine Law.

KAREN, would you also ask him if the phone records were looked at?; who filed the missing persons report and the time?; how soon after reporting her missing did they do the search at his house?-what date?
Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member