1559 users online (286 members and 1273 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Here you go (By the way it's CelOron -- not CelEron and it's north of location, not east). Lucille Ball was from CelOron -funny..her childhood home was on Lucy Street there. Haha.

7.37 mi from (very small burb) Celoron to CLA home. Add 1/2 mile to location of car.

KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Buffalo news has several articles - wivb.com. They don't say what time exactly. It was reported on the radio in the afternoon before the evening news. Nothing published about the tests on the vehicle.
    As to the shoe found in the Celoron location of the ex - no nothing has been confirmed. Honestly, this situation has fallen off the news.
    I'll try to call the State Police investigator assigned for leads on Monday.
    Odd though - another Buffalo News station wgrz.com - they were camped out at the State Police barracks for several days. Carried the story. Many people pleaded with them to cover the story and help get to the bottom of this. But then - they just stopped their coverage.
    Are you aware of the other missing women in the Jamestown area?

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Karen I saw in one article that the tests were complete, but nothing about the results would be released by LE. That's all I could find on that subject. The post by the one news agency was at 7:30 pm on 10/30, and they said her car was found that 'evening' so all we can assume, without exact info is that it was found prior to 7:30pm. I'm still looking, but all are carrying regurgitated info sans the time of the find.

I did hear about the other two (is it) women from that county who are missing? Maybe once Soul has a chance to run the charts she can see if the murderer has a history or pattern of murdering maybe? If he's a repeat offender?

Something that sent up bells for me was the fact that her ex moves around A LOT. He had addresses in numerous states. I don't remember hearing he was ex-miltary. They were introduced by her sister's husband, from what I've read. I wonder how he knows him and how well?

Soul, another interesting thing I noticed was that the Dealership where she was last seen is less than 2 miles from the ex's residence in Celoron...think he was stalking her? She did go to visit her new boyfriend at the dealership where he worked.

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Karen I saw in one article that the tests were complete, but nothing about the results would be released by LE. That's all I could find on that subject. The post by the one news agency was at 7:30 pm on 10/30, and they said her car was found that 'evening' so all we can assume, without exact info is that it was found prior to 7:30pm. I'm still looking, but all are carrying regurgitated info sans the time of the find.

I did hear about the other two (is it) women from that county who are missing? Maybe once Soul has a chance to run the charts she can see if the murderer has a history or pattern of murdering maybe? If he's a repeat offender?

Something that sent up bells for me was the fact that her ex moves around A LOT. He had addresses in numerous states. I don't remember hearing he was ex-miltary. They were introduced by her sister's husband, from what I've read. I wonder how he knows him and how well?

Soul, another interesting thing I noticed was that the Dealership where she was last seen is less than 2 miles from the ex's residence in Celoron...think he was stalking her? She did go to visit her new boyfriend at the dealership where he worked.
    Yes, I do think there is strong possibility he was stalking her. The interaspects between their (untimed) natal charts show serious control issues, bullying and more than one marker for physical abuse/ brutality.

I do not think the local murders are related (in other words, no serial killer on the loose). The charts show Corrie was murdered and certain planetary placements tie Ken in. I will post a synopsis of the Police Report Filed chart and comment on the charts cast between 1:10 pm (Last Seen) and 3:45 pm (Police Report Filed).

I have cast enough charts to make my head spin. The death is clear. How is not so clear, nor where she is located. I also cannot see clearly if he killed her at her home, his home, or outside somewhere. These are not easy charts to work with, frustrating & hard to decipher. This is where the full birth data including TIME of birth would be a godsend; it could give me some good clues.... too bad we don't have it.

Karen & Beck, thank you so much for all of your assistance. I would not have been able to get as far as I have without the information you have brought up here. FWIW, it was good to see Karen's comment that the news of finding the car was announced in the afternoon before the early evening news, as a chart I cast for 5:45 pm seemed more telling than for those cast later.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Quote Originally Posted by karen in New York View Post
    Buffalo news has several articles - wivb.com. They don't say what time exactly. It was reported on the radio in the afternoon before the evening news. Nothing published about the tests on the vehicle.
    As to the shoe found in the Celoron location of the ex - no nothing has been confirmed. Honestly, this situation has fallen off the news.
    I'll try to call the State Police investigator assigned for leads on Monday.Odd though - another Buffalo News station wgrz.com - they were camped out at the State Police barracks for several days. Carried the story. Many people pleaded with them to cover the story and help get to the bottom of this. But then - they just stopped their coverage.
    Are you aware of the other missing women in the Jamestown area?
    Wish NY had a law similar to the Florida Sunshine Law.

KAREN, would you also ask him if the phone records were looked at?; who filed the missing persons report and the time?; how soon after reporting her missing did they do the search at his house?-what date?
    Appreciate your help. Thanks!

Charts & Commentary

Corrie Anderson Natal:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...ersonNatal.gif

Ken Anderson Natal:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...n/KNANatal.gif

Corrie & Ken Biwheel:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...KenBiwheel.gif

Since these are untimed charts, I have cast them for Sunrise (placing SUN on Ascendant). As a result, we do not know the true angles/ house cusps nor MOON positions. Nonetheless, the Sunrise charts give important information.

Both Ken and Corrie have SUN in Aries and MOON in Sagittarius. (No matter what time of day they were born, their respective MOONs would have been in Sagittarius.) You would think sharing the same SUN & MOON signs would be conducive to forming a good relationship, and actually, there are some nice harmonies between the two charts. With VENUS as well as SUN in Aries, Ken is likely attracted to independent, energetic women such as Corrie and the fact their MOONs are both in Sag would seem to indicate they are emotionally in tune with each other.

Corrie has VENUS, SATURN and MARS in close conjunction in Gemini. This suggests communication (Gemini) was highly important to her. She would be attracted to and value (VENUS) a man she felt she could communicate with. SATURN in the mix would suggest she would work hard to make this happen, to keep the lines of communication open. The exact opposition of her MARS to NEPTUNE (05:02 Sagittarius) can (but doesn't have to) point to a partner who may abuse drugs or alcohol.

Unfortunately, the challenging interaspects between Ken's and Corrie's planets are troubling...

I will focus primarily on three planets: MARS, SATURN and PLUTO, which I suspect were the cause of problems in this relationship.

Ken's MARS (Pisces) square Corrie's MOON (Sagittarius):

Actually, Ken's MARS squares his own MOON, as well as Corrie's. This is a friction aspect. A man with MARS square MOON has problems with women. They cause him to get angry. This reaction is inbred because Ken has MARS square MOON natally. Corrie likely felt overpowered by Ken. He triggered heated feelings and it was easy for her to be upset by him. The interaspect gives strong attraction, but troubled relationship. It is a very difficult energy to work with in a marital relationship.

Ken's MARS (Pisces) square Corrie's MARS (Gemini):

This is an interaspect of tension, arguments and disagreements galore. There is a basic conflict in desires. Corrie wants to communicate (Gemini) while Ken wants to avoid any issues (Pisces). There also could have been an element of competing against each other in various ways (one-upmanship).

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) Corrie's MARS (Gemini):

This is an interaspect suggesting emotional or physical damage, force, brutality.

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) square Corrie's SUN (Aries):

This is a criticizing, judgmental energy. Ken may have felt threatened by the force of Corrie's personality and have taken a superior attitude in defense. This would result in Corrie feeling threatened, with self-confidence eroded. The relationship became a burden rather than a joy.

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) sesquiquadrate (135 degrees) Corrie's SATURN (Gemini):

Disagreements over values, lack of common ground.

Ken's SATURN (Capricorn) square Corrie's URANUS (Libra):

This interaspect shows imbalance between commitment (SATURN) and freedom (URANUS). When Ken feels frustrated, he attempts to control (SATURN) Corrie's behavior. He resorts to criticism (SATURN) which undermines Corrie's creative impulses (URANUS) and self confidence. She then rebels (URANUS) and attempts to end/ leave the relationship.

Ken's NEPTUNE (Scorpio) inconjunct (150 degrees) Corrie's MERCURY (Aries):

This is an interaspect of dishonesty and deceit and possibly abuse (in particular, drug abuse). It is an energy of disillusionment and destructiveness.

Ken's PLUTO (Virgo) square Corrie's VENUS (Gemini):

Intense emotional battles, emotional problems. Corrie feels overwhelmed, bullied by Ken. Ken is domineering. There is also a strong sexual component to this interaspect.

Ken's PLUTO (Virgo) square Corrie's MARS (Gemini):

This suggests an explosive relationship fraught with hidden (PLUTO) tension; an emotional battleground. There are deep seated (PLUTO) problems that erupt in an explosive manner. This configuration correlates with both emotional and physical abuse, controlling behavior and a fight for supremacy.

Ken's PLUTO (Virgo) square Corrie's SATURN (Gemini):

This shows difficulty in relating to one another. Resentment builds up causing friction that is difficult to resolve.

=====================================

The above interaspects lead me to strongly suspect Ken murdered Corrie. When I post the Event Charts, I will point out the connections I see to Ken's natal chart. Sadly, I think he was intent on showing her who was the boss and he took it too far. He was angry and resentful over her new relationship and insanely jealous.

Just my (astrological) opinion...........

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 01-18-2009 at 01:13 AM. Reason: additional info

Wow they had some fireworks going on for sure. Thank you so much for your hard work Soulscape. I imagine your head is spinning! Your thouroughness in analyzing and presenting the charts is very much appreciated by this layperson. I look forward to the event charts...I'm sure they will be as telling, as you said.

Blessings and Hugs,
    Beckaroozie

Police Report Filed

Corrie was last seen leaving the car dealership at approx. 1:15 pm [on 10/28/08]. She missed a meeting at 3:15 pm and did not pick up her son from school. This is totally out of character for Corrie.

The police report was filed approximately 3:45 pm on 10/28/08.

See Chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...eportFiled.gif

One of the first things I do when I look at a Last Seen or Police Report Filed chart is ascertain where the Lights (SUN & MOON) are, as they usually give good information. In this chart both are in the 8th House of Death, conjunct applying (malefic New Moon, always unfortunate) with MOON in the sign of her Fall, in the Via Combusta (the Burning Way), and peregrine (no essential dignity, thus powerless). This is testimony Corrie is dead.

Part of Death (not shown) at 22 Aquarius is conjunct NEPTUNE in the radix 12th House. NEPTUNE (disappearance; also often prominent in death charts) is in critical degree. Corrie has been reported Missing because no one knows where she is (NEPTUNE). She is dead because the mystery (NEPTUNE) is conjunct Part of Death.

I generally give the Missing Person to the 7th House then turn the chart. This means H7 becomes turned H1, H8 becomes turned H2, etc. around the wheel.

The 7th House cusp is Virgo, making MERCURY the ruler of the turned 1st House and significator of Corrie.

MERCURY (Corrie) sits at 19:19 Libra in the radix 7th House Portal of Death, close to the radix 8th House cusp. MERCURY as Lord turned 1 squares JUPITER Lord turned 4 the Grave. This is testimony of death.

MARS as Lord turned 8 (radix 2H) is involved in the nasty SUN/MOON conjunction in Scorpio in the radix 8th House of Death. This is testimony of death.

Here are some secondary markers (not shown in chart):

19:17 Libra Part of Assassination conjunct MERCURY (Corrie)
    17:40 Libra Part of Violence conjunct Assassination and MERCURY (Corrie)
    16:25 Cancer Part of Catastrophe square MERCURY (Corrie)
    19:28 Leo Death Point sextile MERCURY (Corrie)
    20:54 Capricorn Part of Disaster square MERCURY (Corrie)

Parts in aspect to SUN/MOON lend more details:

06:20 Scorpio Part of Head Injury very closely conjunct SUN/MOON
    06:39 Leo Part of Assault closely square SUN/MOON
    06:07 Leo Part of Brutality closely square SUN/MOON

Before MOON leaves her sign she will square NEPTUNE (disappearance, mystery, possibly death), oppose Transneptunian ADMETOS (death) and ALGOL on the radix 3rd House of the Neighborhood/ Immediate Surroundings. These are testimonies for death.

I suspect the murder took place between 2:15 - 3:15 pm. Corrie was already dead by the time the Police Report was filed.

It is interesting Ken's natal MARS/SATURN midpoint is partile conjunct the NODES of the Police Report chart. Additionally, his natal SATURN at 18:18 Capricorn is partile trine both SATURN and the VERTEX (fated encounters) in the Police Report chart. His natal PLUTO at 03:48 Virgo is partile conjunct the Police Report Chart 7th House cusp (turned 1st) signifying Corrie.

Is this astrological *proof* he did it? No. But if I were LE, I'd be checking him out very, very thoroughly because the Stars are pointing straight at him.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Last edited by Soulscape; 01-18-2009 at 06:22 PM. Reason: clarification

Thanks very much for the info Soul...it's sad. Her kids are going to be without her. I hope LE gets to work on this one and makes an arrest. She and her family deserve justice. Any idea from the chart as to a vicinity her body may be (i.e. mileage, direction?).

(((hugs)))
    Beck

They must not have searched his house PRIOR to the Van find although I suspect her family pointed LE in that direction early on-probably when they filed the missing persons report.

Last Edited: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 4:20 PM EDT
    Created On: Friday, 31 Oct 2008, 11:50 AM EDT
    Jericka Duncan
    BUST!, N.Y. (WIVB) - -
    State Police recovered the van of Corrie Anderson.
    And they tell us they are searching the home of her ex-husband

There was no good reason for Corrie to have been at his house or for her personal items to end up there.....so until we get absolute confirmation, I would continue to hold that a rumor. IF they found her shoe and wallet at his house, they would have immediately arrested him or at a minimum would have taken him in for questioning. None of the news reports thus far indicate that kind of interrogation.
    There was no report of her house being the probable place the crime was committed.

My take-sorry to say: violent fight, rape, murdered with his own 2 hands although I believe a gun (possibly a knife)was visible and used to coax and threathen her when she first saw him. I refer to Soulscape's observations in Post #23 above: MARS as Lord turned 8(radix 2H) is involved in the nasty SUN/MOON conjunction in Scorpio in the radix 8th House of Death.

Link to MAP from the FindCorrie site:http://findcorrie.com/Maps.html
    Last edited by FifthEssence; 01-18-2009 at 08:09 PM.

Hiya Fifth -- who said her shoe and wallet was found at his house? I must've missed that. (NVM - I see that Karen stated that in an earlier post - local news info)

This is what I found on ID site dated Nov. 2, 2008 (David Lohr):

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

<<<snipped out part - repeat>>>>

State police recovered the vehicle from the field, and sent it to Batavia for forensic testing.

That night, investigators searched the Celoron, N.Y. home of Corrie's second husband, Kenneth Anderson. It should be noted that several outlets are reporting that the Andersons are divorced; however, neighbors with whom I spoke said that their divorce had not yet been finalized.
    Investigators reportedly questioned Anderson for several hours; however, what – if anything – they learned is unknown. Police have not called Anderson a suspect or person of interest in his wife's disappearance.

Thanks

For full article see:
    http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_...earch-for.html
    Last edited by beckaroozie; 01-18-2009 at 05:03 PM. Reason: added website citation

KAREN in NY- above post #17 mentioned a 'rumor' of her shoe and wallet being found at his home.

NO local news reports indicating husband is a POI or that he was taken in for questioning...they could have done that while doing the house search. No details at all on the findcorrie site as to ANY clues or progress in the case.

What is also interesting is that her job at Jamestown Community College (JCC) is very close to the dealership where she visited her boyfriend for a few minutes. It could be possible that something happened at JCC or someone followed her from JCC to the dealership and waited for her.
    Her car was found really close to her house - almost like someone tried to hide it and could have been in a hurry.

Just searched a few old Jamestown newspapers. Corrie's mother reported her missing to the police. I'll look for more news reports on when they searched Ken's place ...
    http://post-journal.com/page/content....html?nav=5018

While the charts from Soulscape indicate Corrie's earthly life has been completed (wish I could think of a more gentle way to phrase that thought); I AM encouraged that she (Soulscape) doesn't feel this is the work of a serial killer.

Although I haven't returned to Jamestown since mid-late 80's, friends of our family have said the town has changed dramatically and not in a positive way. I've been very concerned over the high number of missing/murdered single moms cases (some still not solved to this day).

On a side note: Corrie's website info (created by her family) contains a picture of her ex, Ken. I'll be the 1st to admit, I'm awful at "reading" people clearly but know that other people DO have that gift of discernment. It might be helpful in some way, to look at the photos posted of Corrie, the ex, Ken, as well as one taken of Corrie with guy she was dating. I believe I read on that site somewhere, that they (Corrie and new beau) planned to marry in the coming year.

Not sure if any of this can be of help. I'm in awe of what y'all can do, regarding the astrological charts. Just reading it sounds like a foreign language to me and I'm amazed at the info one can obtain from this gifted resource.

I tip my "hat" to all of you engaged in finding the truth for Corrie and her family.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast