1125 users online (168 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Quote Originally Posted by karen in New York View Post
    What is also interesting is that her job at Jamestown Community College (JCC) is very close to the dealership where she visited her boyfriend for a few minutes. It could be possible that something happened at JCC or someone followed her from JCC to the dealership and waited for her.
    Her car was found really close to her house - almost like someone tried to hide it and could have been in a hurry.
    I was trying to find out which elementary school her son would attend so I could pin that on the map too. She would have stopped somewhere in between the dealership and the school sometime between 1:20 and 3:00 to burn some time before she had to be at school for 3:15. IMO

Personally, I was wondering if maybe someone saw her park at the dealership and hid in her van and attacked her after she left there? Or maybe at the stop she made in between the dealiership and the school.

Another thing that puzzles me...why would someone go PAST her house in the van and leave it abandoned on the corner there instead of leaving it at her house? They had to be disposing of her somewhere around there, I think. It also had to be someone she knew IMO because it was so close to her house.

I've read several purposes for the school meeting, one of which was a parent/teacher conference. Was Ken going to be at that parent/teacher conference too I wonder? She was a room mother and another report said it was for planning a halloween party...so idk.
    KC found her pot of gold in others pockets.

Quote Originally Posted by karen in New York View Post
    What is also interesting is that her job at Jamestown Community College (JCC) is very close to the dealership where she visited her boyfriend for a few minutes. It could be possible that something happened at JCC or someone followed her from JCC to the dealership and waited for her.
    Her car was found really close to her house - almost like someone tried to hide it and could have been in a hurry.
    If someone followed her from JCC to the dealership & waited for her, it was, IMO, the ex.

There are too many *hits* between his planets and the key planets in the Event Charts for me to think anyone else is responsible. Recall his natal PLUTO squares her natal VENUS. That is a very nasty interaspect where the PLUTO person (Ken) is obsessed (PLUTO) with controlling (PLUTO) the VENUS person (Corrie), particularly, sexually (PLUTO square VENUS). This is the *if I can't have her, no one can* mentality.

I cast Ken's Solar Arc for the date & time of the Police Report. His Solar Arc directed PLUTO is closely conjunct (within 1 degree) Police Report MERCURY --- Corrie's significator. Also recall Ken's natal PLUTO at 3 Virgo was partile conjunct the 7th House cusp (turned 1st) of the Police Report Chart, signifying Corrie.

There are just too many connections for me to think it was anyone other than Ken.........

Thanks,
    Soulscape

beckaroozie is offline There sure are a lot of nuts in the Ant Family Tree. Must attract a BUNCH of squirrels.
    Respectfully snipped:
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    [COLOR=Blue]Before MOON leaves her sign she will square NEPTUNE (disappearance, mystery, possibly death), oppose Transneptunian ADMETOS (death) and ALGOL on the radix 3rd House of the Neighborhood/ Immediate Surroundings. These are testimonies for death.
    Soul does this mean that she died in her neighborhood or immediately surroundings? Or is buried there perhaps? What does the part of the grave say? Water, earth, area description maybe? Has to be trees right? LOL She lived in the boonies. Her car was discovered near a gas well...I saw a white tank there. Any other clues about her whereabouts from the death chart?

I'm going to see if I can find out any "info" regarding the ex; problem with that is- half the people living in Jamestown (surrounding areas too) have the last name of Anderson. At least when I was growing-up there, that was the case. The other 50 % hailed from Italian decent. But Anderson is still most likely to be in greater number than any other last name... makes it all the more difficult.

-Mish

Quote Originally Posted by beckaroozie View Post
    Respectfully snipped:

Soul does this mean that she died in her neighborhood or immediately surroundings? Or is buried there perhaps? What does the part of the grave say? Water, earth, area description maybe? Has to be trees right? LOL She lived in the boonies. Her car was discovered near a gas well...I saw a white tank there. Any other clues about her whereabouts from the death chart?

I would say, yes, she died in her neighborhood or immediate surroundings. A quote above that you provided:

On October 30, a hunter discovered Corey's car abandoned at a gas well off of Kortwright Road in the town of Busti.

In the Car Located chart, MERCURY the car recently separated from a trine to NEPTUNE (gas). This was quite descriptive of the car being found at a gas well. NEPTUNE at 21 Aquarius was in critical degree (21 Fixed) and if you recall, Part of Death was conjunct at 22 Aquarius in the Police Report chart.

See chart here:

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...CarLocated.gif

If we take this line of reasoning further (and please note this is very speculative!!) then we would want to look at the planet representing Corrie and check the aspects and see what deductions we might make.

In the Car Located chart, Corrie is signified by VENUS at 14:40 Sagittarius in the 8th House of Death. VENUS does not separate from any planet, although she does separate from a trine & sextile to the NODES. Notice VENUS is in Fateful degree --- same degree as the NODES --- so this is important. It confirms we have the correct significator for Corrie because we know a catastrophe, tragedy or fatality has occurred. Notice NORTH NODE is in Aquarius, same as NEPTUNE (the gas well).

If I look to the closest applying aspect VENUS makes, it is a sextile to CHIRON at 16:03 Aquarius. All these Aquarius connections make me think she may be in same general location where the car was found. There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.

Another way to determine where she is located is to look at her significator (VENUS) in relation to the car (MERCURY). Using this method, VENUS (Corrie) could be either SOUTH and slightly WEST of the car or conversely, NORTH and slightly EAST. The degree difference between MERCURY the car and VENUS (Corrie) is about 8 degrees. The degree difference between MOON and VENUS is about 14 degrees. This suggests she could be found within 8 to 14 units of something --- feet, yards, miles --- of the car in either a SOUTH-SOUTH-WEST or NORTH-NORTH-EAST direction.

From what I understand, further searches are on hold until the spring. If TES gets involved, perhaps this information could be relayed to them, however, I can't stress enough, this is purely speculative.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Soulscape!! Thank you so much for speculating!! It's more than speculation in your case though -- it's more of a 'hypothesis', a VERY educated guess. That's all that anyone can ask for. I'll bet you an emailed Coca-Cola that you are pretty much on target! This info will be very helpful to TES this Spring. We have a boardmember of TES on our forum - her handle is 'Friday'. Maybe we could pass this on to Friday to pass on to Tim?

Ok -- can we speculate a little further then? Math and logic kicking in...

Respectfully snipped:

There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.

The units of measurement would be the same with the car as they would with the remains, because both are measured here in degrees. So if the car is 7 degrees (yards, feet) from the gas well...and Corrie would be five units (yards or feet) beyond that? That equals twelve degrees total.

So could we speculate that from the second method of evaluating her location that you provided 8 - 14 units from the car in a north-north east or south-south west direction, that 12 units would fit right in there?

Meaning the gas well is most likely between the body and where the van was located? I have seen a photo of the gas well, with the white tank, but do not know which direction it was located in relation to the found van. I did see some flags that indicated where the car was found and I'll attempt to locate that photo, and the gas well photo. I think yards, hundred yards or hundred feet would be the most appropriate measurement units, based on the photos, but we'll look at them and see. Also - Corrie was not a small lady, so he would have been limited to how far he could drag her.

Do you see her buried in the earth or in a container or something, or does the chart show?

Thank you again for your hard work and answers.

Photos of Where Van was Found

These are photos taken by David Lohr ID website:

Gas well near where car was found:

Flags that show where van was found:

I think the photos were taking in opposite directions (well from one end of where car was found and flags in opposite direction maybe. We could verify this with David Lohr - he's a member of WS site too.

Where her van was found - was really close to her house - if you walked through the woods. So she could have been taken from her home in another vehicle and then her car dumped where it was. Her ex has permission to hunt in those woods. That makes it seem like someone who knew the woods. She may have gone home first. I heard both, too. But someone said it was a parent teacher mtg to plan the party.

Soulscape!! Thank you so much for speculating!! It's more than speculation in your case though -- it's more of a 'hypothesis', a VERY educated guess. That's all that anyone can ask for. I'll bet you an emailed Coca-Cola that you are pretty much on target! This info will be very helpful to TES this Spring. We have a boardmember of TES on our forum - her handle is 'Friday'. Maybe we could pass this on to Friday to pass on to Tim?

Ok -- can we speculate a little further then? Math and logic kicking in...

Respectfully snipped:

There are about 7 degrees from NORTH NODE to NEPTUNE the gas well and about 5+ degrees between NEPTUNE the gas well and CHIRON, the possible location of Corrie. Since NORTH NODE, CHIRON and NEPTUNE are all in the same sign (Aquarius) I think it is possible Corrie is in the same general area, and possibly in some unit of 5 to 7 from the car. For example, 5-7 feet, 5-7 yards, 5-7 miles.

The units of measurement would be the same with the car as they would with the remains, because both are measured here in degrees. So if the car is 7 degrees (yards, feet) from the gas well...and Corrie would be five units (yards or feet) beyond that? That equals twelve degrees total.

So could we speculate that from the second method of evaluating her location that you provided 8 - 14 units from the car in a north-north east or south-south west direction, that 12 units would fit right in there?

Meaning the gas well is most likely between the body and where the van was located? I have seen a photo of the gas well, with the white tank, but do not know which direction it was located in relation to the found van. I did see some flags that indicated where the car was found and I'll attempt to locate that photo, and the gas well photo. I think yards, hundred yards or hundred feet would be the most appropriate measurement units, based on the photos, but we'll look at them and see. Also - Corrie was not a small lady, so he would have been limited to how far he could drag her.

Do you see her buried in the earth or in a container or something, or does the chart show?

Thank you again for your hard work and answers.
    Beck,

The chart suggests Corrie is in the same general vicinity as the car. Since Corrie's significator VENUS is in a succeedant house, it is possible she is *between* something. She is not out in clear view because if she were, her significator would be in an angular house. She is not hidden to the degree she may never be found because her significator is not in a cadent house. Being in a succeedant house, the searchers will have to look for her a little harder, but I am very hopeful she will be found.

The car MERCURY is only 59 minutes past the trine to NEPTUNE (gas well), just shy of 1 degree or 1 unit of distance. So hypothetically, the distance between the car and the gas well is the unit of distance searchers need to work with, whatever that may be.

Because Corrie hasn't been found yet, I think we need to look at VENUS's first applying aspect rather than separating, because discovery is in the future. VENUS's next applying aspect is the sextile to Chiron in 1 degree 22 minutes, and Chiron at 16:03 Aquarius is 5 degrees 24 minutes from conjunction to NEPTUNE (gas well). 1:22 + 5:24 = 6:46, or about 6 3/4 units of distance. The searchers could try multiplying 6.75 x however many feet/yards between car and gas well to get the distance Corrie is from the car.

A second possibility is to subtract 14:40 (VENUS) from 22:27 (MERCURY the car) = 7:47, or approximately 7 3/4 units of distance. The searchers could try multiplying 7.75 x however many feet/yards between car & gas well to plot location of Corrie.

A third possibility is using MOON as the planet from which to measure. 29:31 minus 14:40 = 14:51 or approximately 14.8 units of distance (remember when doing the math there are 60 minutes in a degree). So using this possibility, the searchers would multiply 14.8 times however many feet or yards between car and gas well to plot location.

The direction suggested by the chart is NORTH NORTH EAST or conversely, SOUTH SOUTH WEST.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

Quote Originally Posted by Soulscape View Post
    Respectfully snipped:

The direction suggested by the chart is NORTH NORTH EAST or conversely, SOUTH SOUTH WEST.

Thanks,
    Soulscape
    Hi Soul,

Just to clarify -- NNE or SSW of where the vehicle was found? Or from the gas well? <---not clear question, sorry. When they get the distance, where should the beginning point be? From the car or from the gas well?

Thanks very much!

Hi Soul,

Just to clarify -- NNE or SSW of where the vehicle was found? Or from the gas well? <---not clear question, sorry. When they get the distance, where should the beginning point be? From the car or from the gas well?

Thanks very much!

From the car, Beck. They need to ascertain the distance from the car to the gas well. That is the unit of measurement. Then they need to multiply what I suggested above:

Possibility #1 --- The searchers could try multiplying 6.75 x however many feet/yards between car and gas well to get the distance Corrie is from the car.

Possibility #2 --- The searchers could try multiplying 7.75 x however many feet/yards between car & gas well to plot location of Corrie.

Possibility #3 --- The searchers would multiply 14.8 times however many feet or yards between car and gas well to plot location.

Thanks,
    Soulscape

I was trying to find out which elementary school her son would attend so I could pin that on the map too. She would have stopped somewhere in between the dealership and the school sometime between 1:20 and 3:00 to burn some time before she had to be at school for 3:15. IMO

Personally, I was wondering if maybe someone saw her park at the dealership and hid in her van and attacked her after she left there? Or maybe at the stop she made in between the dealiership and the school.

Another thing that puzzles me...why would someone go PAST her house in the van and leave it abandoned on the corner there instead of leaving it at her house? They had to be disposing of her somewhere around there, I think. It also had to be someone she knew IMO because it was so close to her house.

I've read several purposes for the school meeting, one of which was a parent/teacher conference. Was Ken going to be at that parent/teacher conference too I wonder? She was a room mother and another report said it was for planning a halloween party...so idk.
    Looking at the census map - it appears that Southwestern or Panama would be the school district. Not sure where the line is on her road. Sometimes, you are given a choice, based on your preference. But I was wondering if she sent her son to a private school connected with her church - if there is one. I'll ask around.

Guys, I am so sorry to have been AWOL on this. Caretaking my husband really cuts into my research time.

But, I am on it now, and will post whatever charts would be most helpful. To me, these are the last sighting, and the birth data of the folks involved.

I haven't been able to run down any birth times, and promise to use sun-rise charts from now on, instead of my usual noon charts. (The only reason I use noon is that it gives me a handy way to guess better at the moon position orbs)

But, some of you prefer the sunrise charts, and I know how it throws you off-stride if not having these the way you are used to reading them.

This is the chart set for the best last sighting I could find. Right off the bat, notice the Moon approaching the Sun. Makes me want to advance the chart to see if the conjunction might be the time of death, but that is just speculation, based on the sesquiquadrate to the Saturn/Uranus opposition.

I notice the Mars square Neptune, but it is pretty wide. I will have to do more astro-sleuthing in the morning to see if I can make any sense of this chart.

Earth in on the 4th house, with Venus as ruler. Fire is on the eighth, with Saturn in Virgo (earth) intercepted. Hmm, wondering if they should look for signs of a fire? Burning leaves and trash is legal in Chautauqua County, I think. But this is all off the top of my head, and I never trust that until I get it all verified.

Notice that there is an earth sign on the 4th house (Taurus, with it's ruler in the 11th in Sag., and a fire sign on the eighth (Leo with the Sun in Scorpio near the Midheaven. Saturn is in an earth sign (intercepted) in the eighth. Or, maybe he shot her (fire)? Sorry, getting punchy with fatigue. Got to go to bed to be up and ready for nursing duty in the morning.

Prayer service planned

There is a prayer service planned by the family - Jan 27th in Panama, NY.
    Can this tell us anything? The last service was so well attended - couldn't tell if anything stuck out ...

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast