1171 users online (200 members and 971 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Casey Anthony's Shocking Comment.

Source: http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18489212/detail.html

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

---------------------------

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know.

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post

"I want to see all of you, but I wanted to see the one person that one person that I've been so far disconnected from the longest, and that's been you," Casey Anthony said.

I don't know if anyone saw that but I just have to say that the above comment she made says ALL about how she feels about Caylee. You would think that she would have said the one person she wanted to see b/c she's been disconnected from was Caylee but she didn't. I just can't believe it. I really do think George and Cindy believe she is guilty but just won't admit it to the public. How could Casey make that comment and her parents not think she is guilty? They just have to freaking know.
    The reason she made the comment was because Baez was going to set up a
    secret meeting between Casey and one of her family members. She chose George. She would have been able to meet with him one on one, without cameras, but this visit never came to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Baxter View Post
    secret meeting between Casey and one of her family members. She chose George. She would have been able to meet with him one on one, without cameras, but this visit never came to be.
    Although I know that that is what she meant, when I heard this it reminded me of the comment she made in the very first jail phone call and the tone of her voice when she said it. Paraphrasing here, but it was basically "All they care about is getting Caylee back!"

Waste! A huge waste!

Quote Originally Posted by WillenFan21 View Post

That may be the statement that they can use in court when they throw GA under the bus, since she ONLY wanted to talk to him. (for my reasoning on why GA, see the what will the defense be thread)

On NG last night LP said that at that meeting with her parents, KC already knew LP was coming to town to bond her out. She was putting them (probably intended for CA) through this emotional visit when she knew she would be out shortly. Yikes, what a specimen of humanity

Are all prisoners allowed a secret meeting ?

Quote Originally Posted by JTennisonFL View Post
    On NG last night LP said that at that meeting with her parents, KC already knew LP was coming to town to bond her out. She was putting them (probably intended for CA) through this emotional visit when she knew she would be out shortly. Yikes, what a specimen of humanity
    Yikes is right! If LP is correct, pray he is put on the stand right after the jury sees this video.

justbeachy is offline "It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to respond; that was rhetorical."
    I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

C would have talked too much and annoyed her.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.

I would like to know if this meeting was ever set up and just kept secret because Beary set it up. With George testifying, the attorney sending the "no death penalty" with all the accidental theory crap to the SA..
    Maybe George was lying to the rest of the family the whole time just to try and save those emotions of knowing without having her body. Maybe she told him, but couldn't remember where exactly she put the body, remember he was out staring into some woods one day..
    I don't know, maybe I'm grasping for straws..but gee, something must have went on around this time.
    Justice For Caylee Marie

You know what I found odd, and I know it is OT but when she said something on the lines of they had the opportunity to get her out. I know what she was talking about. Do you remember how when they told her how much the reward money was - she stated wow that is almost my bail, or something like that. She is pist that there was money to find her innocent daughter, but not any to get her out.......I found that interesting! If she does get off (which I highly doubt), there are so many people that absolutely HATE this woman and she can run but cannot hide. Now back to topic - I thought she picked George because she may know that he is smarter than mommy and in the back of his mind knows what she did - maybe she wanted to be sure that he was on her side? IMO

Quote Originally Posted by marellano View Post
    I think she wanted to see G because she knew he would baby her and not push for info. She'd be called "sweetheart" and "beautiful" and he would feel oh-so-sorry for her. She could be Daddy's Girl and have him give her hugs and snuggles to make her feel better.

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape)

"I WANT MY DADDY!!!" Boo hoo hoo. I'm locked in this stupid jail while everyone else gets to eat chili and watch tv. Poor pitiful me.
    Absolutely!! lol
    My Opinion Only..MOO

deep in the countryside of northern Alabama
    Quote Originally Posted by marellano View Post

Lee would have grilled her with questions (she even said as much in the videotape).

100% on the money, everything you said.

Quote Originally Posted by waiting4change View Post
    You know what I found odd, and I know it is OT but when she said something on the lines of they had the opportunity to get her out. I know what she was talking about. Do you remember how when they told her how much the reward money was - she stated wow that is almost my bail, or something like that. She is pist that there was money to find her innocent daughter, but not any to get her out.......I found that interesting! If she does get off (which I highly doubt), there are so many people that absolutely HATE this woman and she can run but cannot hide. Now back to topic - I thought she picked George because she may know that he is smarter than mommy and in the back of his mind knows what she did - maybe she wanted to be sure that he was on her side? IMO
    Actually, I absolutely agree with this too. Flattery leading to loyalty, and picking his brain to find out how much he has figured out, and if he is taking the fall on all that cc debt so it doesn't come back on her. He had made the statement that more would come out if Caylee wasn't found soon in the first jailhouse video. I suspect it was the cc debt, that CA has yet to figure out that it was KC and not GA. If there are other secrets besides the cc debt being KC's and not GA, I don't know what they are.
    Maybe seeing if he will do whatever needs to be done to save her? Later JB decides he wouldn't and the meeting is scaped.?? just my rambling opinion jmro
    My Opinion Only..MOO

belleyes is offline LOOK I learned how to type a user title.
    Quote Originally Posted by mydailyopinions View Post
    I would like to know if this meeting was ever set up and just kept secret because Beary set it up. With George testifying, the attorney sending the "no death penalty" with all the accidental theory crap to the SA..
    Maybe George was lying to the rest of the family the whole time just to try and save those emotions of knowing without having her body. Maybe she told him, but couldn't remember where exactly she put the body, remember he was out staring into some woods one day..
    I don't know, maybe I'm grasping for straws..but gee, something must have went on around this time.
    ITA this is why I came to this thread---her choice sent the hinky meter up. GA was the only family member to testify at the Grand Jury. I've also heard it rumored that KC was upset with GA for going against her(dont have a link)
    This sure would fit into a "secret meeting" scenerio.
    *Anyonelse think this "meeting" was against JB's advisement? It was mentioned that he was in NY. KC also commented that she was not even suppose to "take this visit".*
    princess - daughter of The King

That was the point in the tape that sent me over the edge...when they ask her how she handled Caylee's birthday, and at first it seems like she's pretty upset about Caylee, but then she finally says she is mad because Cindy made chili and had everyone over and she had to sit in jail which is NO FUN....It reminded me of the point in Sharon Rocha's book when Scott is talking about missing Laci's pasta...but not missing Laci per se...

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast