1073 users online (238 members and 835 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 680
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759

    Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #2

    Last edited by JBean; 01-16-2009 at 03:06 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Dana Point,CA
    Posts
    52,759
    continue here.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    flush flush
    Posts
    1,401
    I don't know about the Orlando Sentinel version, but the WFTV version is shorter and certain conversations/parts of conversations are missing.

    I recommend watching the version posted on myfoxorlando here.

    The myfoxorlando version appears to contain the entire and unedited visitation.

  4. #4
    yeah that cocoa butter is going to prevent stretchmarks from her trying to squeeze her way out of this one....

  5. #5
    OneLostGrl's Avatar
    OneLostGrl is offline I'm going against the grain- I'm going sane
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Myrtle Beach
    Posts
    14,315
    Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind
    Cindy is classic BPD in my opinion. Casey is playing the game that she has watched her mother play. Try to flatter ole dad so he takes a hit from Cindy when they get home. Conquer and divide. .

    ITA! LOL I have been saying the same since "day 1".

  6. #6
    Someone earlier made a comment about Lee, I'll bet if the rumors of Lee's gf being preggers is true he prob wants immunity so number one he gets to spend his life with his child and two, so he can fess up to anything he might know that would keep her the heck away from his future child... IMO

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    46
    I just watched the video for the first time. I think it might be one of the scariest things I have ever watched. I'm serious!!

    I did not see any emotion or hear any concern, there was nothing in the tone of voice that one might expect to hear in a conversation like this, there were no questions about what progress has been made or discussions about what steps to take next, there was zero curiosity about what resources were left or what leads have been followed, no interest in brainstorming possible solutions or ideas to find the baby, no appreciation for the sacrifices. Nothing that resembled a "normal" conversation even for the circumstances.

    KC even mentioned that she had not felt one bit of anger since she's been sitting in the tiny cell for the last 30 days??? Really???

    Not even a LITTLE bit of anger towards the crazy lady who gave you a fake address...... a fake phone number ....... STOLE your beautiful BABY and is now apparently HIDING her somewhere in New York or Mexico (in KC's fantasy land), and now you have NO way of finding her? And you don't even have a TINY bit of anger???

    Nope..... that doesn't make KC angry, but what REALLY makes KC angry is all the stupid QUESTIONS everyone is always asking, and all the talk-talk-talking!!!! Geeeeeezzzz!!! Why is it so difficult for us to understand!!?

    Oh wait!! (Screen goes dark for the "One-Minute-Left Message") ...... Oh, Cool! I can see my reflection! Hmmmmm, how does my hair look?? It needs to be fluffier. Oh, yea, much better. My bangs are growing out. Awesome! I'm hot. I'm like Paris Hilton. We both had to go to jail! We're both hot.

    Back to the stupid video screen, and the dorks..... (awkward silence, George mumbles somthing, Cindy sighs and puts her head on the table, borrrring....) Well, I'm pretty much done here ... (KC thinks to herself)

    Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!


    Holy *&^%.......... something is SO, SO, SO, SO, SO wrong with this picture!! If I was just jumping into this case now and had not kept up with the "characters" as much as I have. I would NEVER believe it. This is truly Kooo-Koooo!!! I might need to take a break from this case. It is making me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

    Are we all being Punk'd??

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    The Midlands, SC
    Posts
    215
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville View Post
    Are we all being Punk'd??
    I've asked myself that many times during this case.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville View Post
    I just watched the video for the first time. I think it might be one of the scariest things I have ever watched. I'm serious!!

    I did not see any emotion or hear any concern, there was nothing in the tone of voice that one might expect to hear in a conversation like this, there were no questions about what progress has been made or discussions about what steps to take next, there was zero curiosity about what resources were left or what leads have been followed, no interest in brainstorming possible solutions or ideas to find the baby, no appreciation for the sacrifices. Nothing that resembled a "normal" conversation even for the circumstances.

    KC even mentioned that she had not felt one bit of anger since she's been sitting in the tiny cell for the last 30 days??? Really???

    Not even a LITTLE bit of anger towards the crazy lady who gave you a fake address...... a fake phone number ....... STOLE your beautiful BABY and is now apparently HIDING her somewhere in New York or Mexico (in KC's fantasy land), and now you have NO way of finding her? And you don't even have a TINY bit of anger???

    Nope..... that doesn't make KC angry, but what REALLY makes KC angry is all the stupid QUESTIONS everyone is always asking, and all the talk-talk-talking!!!! Geeeeeezzzz!!! Why is it so difficult for us to understand!!?

    Oh wait!! (Screen goes dark for the "One-Minute-Left Message") ...... Oh, Cool! I can see my reflection! Hmmmmm, how does my hair look?? It needs to be fluffier. Oh, yea, much better. My bangs are growing out. Awesome! I'm hot. I'm like Paris Hilton. We both had to go to jail! We're both hot.

    Back to the stupid video screen, and the dorks..... (awkward silence, George mumbles somthing, Cindy sighs and puts her head on the table, borrrring....) Well, I'm pretty much done here ... (KC thinks to herself)

    Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!


    Holy *&^%.......... something is SO, SO, SO, SO, SO wrong with this picture!! If I was just jumping into this case now and had not kept up with the "characters" as much as I have. I would NEVER believe it. This is truly Kooo-Koooo!!! I might need to take a break from this case. It is making me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

    Are we all being Punk'd??
    highlighted by me: If only!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    3,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Nashville View Post
    I just watched the video for the first time. I think it might be one of the scariest things I have ever watched. I'm serious!!

    I did not see any emotion or hear any concern, there was nothing in the tone of voice that one might expect to hear in a conversation like this, there were no questions about what progress has been made or discussions about what steps to take next, there was zero curiosity about what resources were left or what leads have been followed, no interest in brainstorming possible solutions or ideas to find the baby, no appreciation for the sacrifices. Nothing that resembled a "normal" conversation even for the circumstances.

    KC even mentioned that she had not felt one bit of anger since she's been sitting in the tiny cell for the last 30 days??? Really???

    Not even a LITTLE bit of anger towards the crazy lady who gave you a fake address...... a fake phone number ....... STOLE your beautiful BABY and is now apparently HIDING her somewhere in New York or Mexico (in KC's fantasy land), and now you have NO way of finding her? And you don't even have a TINY bit of anger???

    Nope..... that doesn't make KC angry, but what REALLY makes KC angry is all the stupid QUESTIONS everyone is always asking, and all the talk-talk-talking!!!! Geeeeeezzzz!!! Why is it so difficult for us to understand!!?

    Oh wait!! (Screen goes dark for the "One-Minute-Left Message") ...... Oh, Cool! I can see my reflection! Hmmmmm, how does my hair look?? It needs to be fluffier. Oh, yea, much better. My bangs are growing out. Awesome! I'm hot. I'm like Paris Hilton. We both had to go to jail! We're both hot.

    Back to the stupid video screen, and the dorks..... (awkward silence, George mumbles somthing, Cindy sighs and puts her head on the table, borrrring....) Well, I'm pretty much done here ... (KC thinks to herself)

    Tell my fans I said HEY!! Tell the media to bite me! Tell Lee he's still being punished for interrogating me. Tell our neighbors I love them just like the Bible says..... and same goes for that random guy who you invited over to sit in MY CHAIR at the kitchen table to eat chili for the umm .... What was the party about again??? Oh, yeah, the birthday party, whatever. Well, see ya .... Absolutely! Ba-Bye!!


    Holy *&^%.......... something is SO, SO, SO, SO, SO wrong with this picture!! If I was just jumping into this case now and had not kept up with the "characters" as much as I have. I would NEVER believe it. This is truly Kooo-Koooo!!! I might need to take a break from this case. It is making me feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone!

    Are we all being Punk'd??
    WHO is the "Random Guy" ?????
    Do not go gentle into that good night.
    _________ Rage, rage against the dying of the light


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Her (KC's) hands are horrible. They seem dwarfed and knarled and unbelieveably mean. Her hands have bothered me since she first pretended to mop up a tear. This video is fulll of "claw-like" examples - more than any I've seen in one sitting. Horrible.

    MOO

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    I have to say that MOMMA CA putting her head down (drama style) and KC completely IGNORING her while GA spewed his D&D (dumb and dumber) carp, spoke VOLUMES to me about the f'ed up family "dynamic' here!

    MOO

  13. #13
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,621
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    I have to say that MOMMA CA putting her head down (drama style) and KC completely IGNORING her while GA spewed his D&D (dumb and dumber) carp, spoke VOLUMES to me about the f'ed up family "dynamic' here!

    MOO
    As the little Kool-Aid dude says .... "OH YYYEEEEAAAAAA"!

    Hard to pick a place to start with this one - there are so so many to choose from. I'm not being funny either. This family has had HUGE problems for quite some time.

    Although I think I figured out the difference between a psychopath and a sociopath. I know there's not really any difference if you want to talk "professionally" - but my own personal experience (40 years) helps out with this.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    10,681
    Also, I'd like to add that I am satisfied by this tape. KC is really frustrated and angry here and I am content to know that even it if her emotions are entirely driven by her own selfish needs, that she CAN and DOES feel frustrated and upset and betrayed and angry and sad - Because these are the only emotions that I think she is still entitled to feel as a Mother who cold-heartedly murdered her child and feels no remorse.

    MOO

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    flush flush
    Posts
    1,401
    Quote Originally Posted by Pink Panther View Post
    Her (KC's) hands are horrible. They seem dwarfed and knarled and unbelieveably mean. Her hands have bothered me since she first pretended to mop up a tear. This video is fulll of "claw-like" examples - more than any I've seen in one sitting. Horrible.

    MOO
    I agree! I also note that when she's pretending to be a normal person, she seems to employ her hands to convey a sort of delicacy or sweetness-- like when she enters the visitation room or during the earlier courtroom appearances she would hold her cuffed hands out above her waist-- like she's daintily holding a little basket. (gross)

    But then when she lets the true Casey come out, her hands are course and foul-- prodding at her eyes when she's crying or stretched out like nasty talons when she gets angry. (scary)

Page 1 of 46 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. 2008.07.25 My jail visit transcript GA & CA
    By butwhatif? in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-05-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. 2008.07.30 My Jail visit transcript GA & CA
    By butwhatif? in forum Resource Links, Case Calendar & Time Lines
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2010, 09:03 PM
  3. Slide Show and Video of 2008.08.14 Jail Visit #3
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-02-2009, 02:56 PM
  4. Slide Show and Video of 8-14-2008 Jail Visit
    By JBean in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 877
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:42 AM
  5. Video of Jail Visit August 14
    By forensicbuff5747 in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-15-2009, 07:17 PM