717 users online (103 members and 614 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Question Who is the Mystery Man who came for Chili ?

Who is the mystery Man who came for chilli

The conversation went like this

George How did you get through last Saturday
    Casey I read my bible most entire day
    I was completely miserable
    I broke down
    First time trully trully broke down
    Still recovering from that

She was clearly upset about Hearing about the fact mum was making Chilli...

George
    Mum Lee and - Mallory is the person who came over after work

There was a young guy who was alone and wanted to come over ...we opened our hearts to him to talk.. He needed and we needed it...

Casey
    Bible says to share ....

I know that meant more to him than any of you can ever imagine..

George
    He was a really nice guy...

Gave us time to get to know him..

Casey Im eating so that i dont get bothered

Not exact but close to it ....

So very odd that they would have just some random young man that needed to talk come to their house on that day

So who could it be ?

The Daddy ?

The Casey supporter with the big, white sunglasses? I have no idea.

I hope it wasn't the meter reader....
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

I have been asking this question since I saw the tape and noone seemed to have an answer. I thought that it may be the father too but some suggest that it was JH. I just thought that it was odd that this "mystery man" came to visit on CAYLEE's B-DAY of all days.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    The Casey supporter with the big, white sunglasses? I have no idea.
    HAHAHAHA! That's EXACTLY whom I thought of!!
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

Quote Originally Posted by Chat Noir View Post
    DOH! Wouldn't that be a kicker, not that anything should surprise me.

Yes, especially since they were getting death threats at the time. I would never peg the A's as the type to open their home to strangers. I wonder if this was true. Also, KC didn't seem in the least bit interested, not even asking any questions about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chat Noir View Post

sweet jesus! I never thought of that ....the MR...wow

I know this is sort of off topic, but I have been waiting since August to bring it up. Great grandma made Caylee a peanut butter & jelly sandwich when Caylee visited in June because they were having chili. Cindy states she made chili for Caylee's b-day cause it was her favorite. Now I hardly imagine that by age 3 Caylee had eaten enough chili to acquire a taste for it in about 6 weeks. Just another of CA's little mistruth?

I have no idea who the mystery guy is, but possibly just like one of those guys that go door to door getting you to try and join their church. I think they were just incredibly upset and needed a distraction from it being Caylee's b-day, so invited him in to eat to have someone to talk to to get their minds off of Caylee for a little while.

Laece is offline Bring it on down to Omelette-ville-ahhh!
    we discussed this in other threads, and no one seems to know for sure. i want to know how casey knows it meant more to him than they would ever know; she must have known who it was because she didn't ask who....and who wouldn't ask what stranger is in your house eating chili at a time like this?
    do not use my posts without my written permission, other than for use contained within quoting on this websleuths site.

just because you always think someone is hiding in the bushes, doesn't mean that they're not.

You're out of the woods
    You're out of the dark

You're out of the night
    Step into the sun, step into the light.

Just stop it, Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    we discussed this in other threads, and no one seems to know for sure. i want to know how casey knows it meant more to him than they would ever know; she must have known who it was because she didn't ask who....and who wouldn't ask what stranger is in your house eating chili at a time like this?
    I think KC said it meant more to him than they would ever know cause she would give her left blankity blank to have been there for the chili party....she was talking I think about herself wishing she were there......and wanting to say, "get me out of this @#$% jail you @#$% parents, you".....
    Poor Caylee is out of the woods, but you are not KC!!!
    KC, you said you were moving out and getting your own place to live and for once you weren't lying - Home Sweet Jail Cell, LOL!

There must be a still shot of him somewhere in the webcam threads? The cams were on at the time (I think?)

Salem

Quote Originally Posted by Laece View Post
    I am glad to see a thread started about this!
    After I recovered from the horror of watching that video the first time, I watched it again, and that was one of the statements that jumped out at me. I also wondered why casey didn't ask who it was, or any questions about him
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by Salem View Post
    There must be a still shot of him somewhere in the webcam threads? The cams were on at the time (I think?)

Salem
    Maybe it's that black man who had the high drama one day outside the house, I think it was the day they found the body. He was screaming and crying and there was a woman with him.

Quote Originally Posted by JaneInOz View Post
    Who is the mystery Man who came for chilli

The conversation went like this

George How did you get through last Saturday
    Casey I read my bible most entire day
    I was completely miserable
    I broke down
    First time trully trully broke down
    Still recovering from that

She was clearly upset about Hearing about the fact mum was making Chilli...

George
    Mum Lee and - Mallory is the person who came over after work

There was a young guy who was alone and wanted to come over ...we opened our hearts to him to talk.. He needed and we needed it...

Casey
    Bible says to share ....

I know that meant more to him than any of you can ever imagine..

George
    He was a really nice guy...

Gave us time to get to know him..

Casey Im eating so that i dont get bothered

Not exact but close to it ....

So very odd that they would have just some random young man that needed to talk come to their house on that day

So who could it be ?

The Daddy ?
    GA said that this young man was alone and wanted to come over-I mean, did this man call first? That's what it sounds like to me. Although they didn't know him may be KC did. (KC never asked WHO this man was...odd)
    They opened their hearts to him and they BOTH needed that? If Caylee was the subject of their conversation, why would this young man need to open his heart to the A's and most importantly why they felt the need to open their hearts to him?
    AND why would this man need to come talk to them on CAYLEE"s B-DAY of all days?

Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast