Issues with Jane Velez Mitchell, Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anyone else watching this? One of her guests - forget his name, a lawyer type, has said twice, something under the lines of KC "slicing up her daughter". Did I hear this, did anyone else?

That was Mark Eiglarsh. I heard it. I think he just got over excited - he knows she didn't slice her up. At least I think he knows! He's been very knowlegable about this case. I think it was a mistake...errrr...excited utterance! ???

Now discussing Nejame giving five grand to the meter reader and Baez requesting volunteer records from Equusearch.

That was Mark Eiglarsh. I heard it. I think he just got over excited - he knows she didn't slice her up. At least I think he knows! He's been very knowlegable about this case. I think it was a mistake...errrr...excited utterance! ???

OK, I'm not crazy. But I really noticed it because, I can't forget how Dr. G stopped herself during the press conference when describing the skeleton. "There was clear. . . . and that's all I want to say." The bones were substantially scattered. This wasn't moving water. It's densely wooded, how (besides animals) would they have been this scattered? This has always eaten at me and now he says something like this.

Not saying nice things about Nejame. Says his rep of TM and TES is unethical and a conflict of interest due to previous rep of the A's

Yes he did say "slicing up"- what he said was he didnt think this video was a BOMBSHELL_ slicing up her daughter and someone taking a video of it would be a bombshell

Yes he did say "slicing up"- what he said was he didnt think this video was a BOMBSHELL_ slicing up her daughter and someone taking a video of it would be a bombshell

Yea, he said it before that time too. Curious.

Does anybody know anything about these "compelling" photographs of KC as a child that got the DP waived? I saw a few photos of her ... were they all released?

Mark E ,the Defense attorney, made an extrememly important point about the video, which has been resonating in my ear also, from when I watched it last night. He spoke about the part where KC is getting so angry, to the point of hanging up & she says, :This is the first time I've been this angry,...I've been here a whole month & I haven't got angry once" :eek::confused::confused: WHAT??? Mark E., then says, "Angry, angry, you'd have to put me in a padded cell if I was accused of touching a hair on my children's head"...& noted how damaging that statement is for the Defense. I know there is another thread about a comment she has made, but to me, this is one of the most telling, of all her statements.

I missed the first part of JVM....the slicing up part....why would Mark say this?
Looks like there is ALLOT of things we still do not know that LE is keeping close to the vest for trial. And I wonder what 'compelling' photo's of kc mean????
Was kc abused? Was she having fits of anger as a child? It's really a mystery when
every one gives just a tease of info..........

I never understood what all those pictures were - that LE showed George early on. Casey ... what were they? sorry if this doesn't fit here but I still wonder about those. And was Caylee in any of those images. if they were *advertiser censored*, then they couldn't be released to the press ... any answers?
:confused:

I heard the lawyer say Casey " sliced up" her daughter, he made that reference a couple of times. He said too that he was privvy to some of the inner workings of this case,and had seen and heard things, or something to that effect.
Do you think he was alluding to Caylee's body being dismembered? Gosh I hate even typing that!

Is anyone else watching this? One of her guests - forget his name, a lawyer type, has said twice, something under the lines of KC "slicing up her daughter". Did I hear this, did anyone else?
---------------------
I heard it also. I came on now to see if I was the only one.Thats an odd way of putting a death remark unless one knows.I'd just say murdering.

Good evening! Jane's filling in for Nancy Grace tonight ~ are we continuing our discussion of tonight's show here?

If I was INNOCENT and put in jail I would be nuts! and if my child was missing I would have to be tied down! and yes put in a padded cell! I'd be so angry and crying and just plain nuts! KC on the other hand seems not to really mind jail. She is ok, til she HAS to see her parents on the video, she comes in happy and ready to 'visit'.......questions and she gets angry not because of Caylee not being found but because her parents are asking her questions.........and they woke her up! CA/GA more concerned about CAYLEE than KC......JEALOUS!!! IMO does she look like she has eye liner on her eyes in video or is it just me??? So she watches Nancy Grace!!!!:behindbar

Mark E ,the Defense attorney, made an extrememly important point about the video, which has been resonating in my ear also, from when I watched it last night. He spoke about the part where KC is getting so angry, to the point of hanging up & she says, :This is the first time I've been this angry,...I've been here a whole month & I haven't got angry once" :eek::confused::confused: WHAT??? Mark E., then says, "Angry, angry, you'd have to put me in a padded cell if I was accused of touching a hair on my children's head"...& noted how damaging that statement is for the Defense. I know there is another thread about a comment she has made, but to me, this is one of the most telling, of all her statements.
That is an excellent point made by that attorney on the show, and I can't believe I didn't think of that myself! :crazy: duh...
For Casey to say "this is the first time" she's gotten really angry during this whole situation is really a blockbuster for the Prosecution!
She wasn't really angry when Zanny kidnapped her daughter???:rolleyes:

I heard the lawyer say Casey " sliced up" her daughter, he made that reference a couple of times. He said too that he was privvy to some of the inner workings of this case,and had seen and heard things, or something to that effect.
Do you think he was alluding to Caylee's body being dismembered? Gosh I hate even typing that!

OMG, that is something that I haven't thought of even once in this case, and sure hope that I don't have to think of it again!

If I was INNOCENT and put in jail I would be nuts! and if my child was missing I would have to be tied down! and yes put in a padded cell! I'd be so angry and crying and just plain nuts! KC on the other hand seems not to really mind jail. She is ok, til she HAS to see her parents on the video, she comes in happy and ready to 'visit'.......questions and she gets angry not because of Caylee not being found but because her parents are asking her questions.........and they woke her up! CA/GA more concerned about CAYLEE than KC......JEALOUS!!! IMO does she look like she has eye liner on her eyes in video or is it just me??? So she watches Nancy Grace!!!!:behindbar

She probably had permanent eyeliner put on with the money she stole from her Grandfather. Casey was probably jealous of her Grandparents loving Caylee too. Maybe that was the incentive to drain their bank account. Casey the wicked witch of the WORLD. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member