Nancy Grace Friday 1/16/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
ive been away for a while ... WOW at this video. wow. what a little....

Does it look like eyeliner on kc eyes in video?, kc looks great after a month in jail!
Must be very relaxing for her........IMO

Defence wanted us all to see this tape....are they nuts also??? LE even got kc a chair out for her and kc says LE bad to her on video??? I bet off video she went nuts on LE.........they talk about Lake County.........where is that? Boy do her parents baby her!
IMo

Seems like CA/GA are afraid of KC themselves! KC has controlled everyone around her with these fits. JB is the only person she can talk to........first name basis of a 22 yr. old with lawyer???

KC whining that her life is over. Wow...what about Caylee?!

Good evening! I'm still lost as to how Casey can refer to having seen Nancy's program coverage of her case ~ from jail??? :confused:

CA feeling a ton of guilt! CA co-dependant and enabler............

Seems like CA/GA are afraid of KC themselves! KC has controlled everyone around her with these fits. JB is the only person she can talk to........first name basis of a 22 yr. old with lawyer???
It was already mentioned on the show how she's like a "volcano about ready to explode" and how the parents treat her with kid gloves. I don't get the first-name basis with her lawyer either.

Lp saying whispering to Jose said *get me the F out of here!*

Good evening! I'm still lost as to how Casey can refer to having seen Nancy's program coverage of her case ~ from jail??? :confused:
IMO it was either from his laptop or and Iphone or Blackberry with net access.

I personally say a phone or blackberry

This tape definitely supports the neighbor's claim that Casey has quite the temper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10