Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 208
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by SWAG1959 View Post
    NO - RK had mentioned that the area was snake infested and to back that up he had said that "they" (IDK who they was) had recently come across a dead rattler or had killed a rattler and he had a picture of it - That's it - that's all - no big snake conspiracy.

    See how people can say something so out of context and next thing you know - the ME is dissecting a rattler for remains (never happen) or doing toxicology tests on it.

    The snake has nothing to do with anything!
    Thank you! So this is just something else that's taking focus away from Caylee.

    I believe that area is snake infested, no need for a picture to prove it. IMO
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafti View Post
    No, No, No. Snake can't have anything to do with this. Wouldn't have biten a dead, decomposed body. Snakes don't take bites, they swollow whole, they have to and their body requires the hair, bones etc of their prey for nutrition. Rattlesnake bite to paralyze their prey or for defense. A dead body wouldn't make a snake strike. And they don't miss when they strike very often.
    Thanks, I don't know, I try to stay as far away as possible, when I do see them, I head for the highest ground possible, or roof, or tree branch!
    Justice For Caylee Marie


  3. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    High on Hummingbird Hill
    Posts
    1,917
    Quote Originally Posted by panthera View Post
    I thought so too ~ that they're drawn to heat sources.
    That is right. Snakes are drawn to heat and movement. Even some pets that have to be fed "killed" food, you have to heat and move the critter. There are some exceptions of course, but that is the norm.
    Bless the beasts and the children
    For in this world they have no voice,
    They have no choice.

    Iíve gone to look for myself. If I should return before I get back, keep me here.
    كلي


  4. #109
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Western North Carolina
    Posts
    858
    the snake is a red herring-or squirrel. Nothing to do w/anything.


  5. #110
    Quote Originally Posted by Crafti View Post
    No, No, No. Snake can't have anything to do with this. Wouldn't have biten a dead, decomposed body. Snakes don't take bites, they swollow whole, they have to and their body requires the hair, bones etc of their prey for nutrition. Rattlesnake bite to paralyze their prey or for defense. A dead body wouldn't make a snake strike. And they don't miss when they strike very often.
    Thanks for the snake info, makes more sense.
    Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy jewelry and lingerie. Don't save it for a special occasion, Every Day Is Special.

    In My Humble Opinion and I Reserve
    The Right To Change It As Often As Neccessary.


  6. #111
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    State of Disbelief. SC
    Posts
    12,087
    Quote Originally Posted by galvino View Post
    the snake is a red herring-or squirrel. Nothing to do w/anything.
    Another innocent animal brought into this!
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.


  7. #112
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Rochester, New York
    Posts
    30,575
    I'm watching the video right now and she says I can't do anything from here or sitting on the couch breathing. I can't do anything for my KC.

    I rewound it to be sure I heard it right.

    It's right around the 11 minute mark.


  8. #113
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Sdavidson11 View Post
    O/T I was flipping channels, GR on Bill O bashing LE and SA office for release of tape and GR said that JB said no visits from parents and LE manipulate the A's to visit with her. GRRRRRRR Back to NG
    Oh Dear GAWD! When is GR going to get his head out of his bum and learn that Florida's SUNSHINE LAWS are the reason the tapes are made public? UGH! LE is NOT releasing them because they "want" to (I mean, I'm sure they do WANT to, but this is not the reason. The reason there out is Florida's good ole Sunshine Laws). He's really showing his ignorance (as usual) by harping on this.


  9. #114
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    on the prowl
    Posts
    26,293
    Quote Originally Posted by gogrannypop View Post
    That is right. Snakes are drawn to heat and movement. Even some pets that have to be fed "killed" food, you have to heat and move the critter. There are some exceptions of course, but that is the norm.
    I thought so. This is just more 'smoke & mirrors' imo.
    Rest in Peace
    Joey, Summer, Gianni & Joseph Mateo



  10. #115
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Another innocent animal brought into this!

    Sad but so true!
    Squirrels, snakes..people...Whats next?
    Justice For Caylee Marie


  11. #116
    Wise Old Owl's Avatar
    Wise Old Owl is offline Retired WS Staff & Founding member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    South FloriDUH
    Posts
    13,585
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Thank you! So this is just something else that's taking focus away from Caylee.

    I believe that area is snake infested, no need for a picture to prove it. IMO
    You're so welcome. The snake picture has no value whatsoever - it just got RK some (well deserved IMO) money.

    Now that other poor little boy in Immokalee - wouldn't be surprised if a snake plays a role in that though.


  12. #117
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    In the Woods In Georgia
    Posts
    5,481
    Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy Road View Post
    Oh Dear GAWD! When is GR going to get his head out of his bum and learn that Florida's SUNSHINE LAWS are the reason the tapes are made public? UGH! LE is NOT releasing them because they "want" to (I mean, I'm sure they do WANT to, but this is not the reason. The reason there out is Florida's good ole Sunshine Laws). He's really showing his ignorance (as usual) by harping on this.
    How can he think that he can tell his client not to do something and somehow use that against LE? I thought that he was working for her in her best interest, not the other way around..
    Justice For Caylee Marie


  13. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    187
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Another innocent animal brought into this!
    LOL. In this case literally innocent. Who murdered that snake? ? ?

    But the snake is a character in this drama. Probably the reason LE didn't look harder in there when RK started talking about rattlesnakes. The only reason he probably saw that snake was because it was DEAD. They'd prefer to stay away from us as much as we want them to stay away from us.


  14. #119
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    6,093
    WHERE did the snake theory come in??????? That is ludicrous


  15. #120
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    5,598
    Quote Originally Posted by sweetmop View Post
    Yes, Susan knows just how she feels! Maybe those these 2 girls can become penpals. They have so much in common.
    Not that I have any love for Susan Smith, but at least the police were finally able to break her when they confronted her with all her lies, and she finally confessed to the crimes she committed. KC will never confess.


Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Nancy Grace - 10/27/08
    By FloridaKatz in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 352
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:46 PM
  2. Nancy Grace 10/28
    By galvino in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 12:37 PM
  3. Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #3
    By SuziQ in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 339
    Last Post: 09-03-2008, 05:30 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •