1080 users online (246 members and 834 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

what is casey holding over her parents heads ?

seems she has something on them so they dance around trying to please her. What do you think it is ?

She's holding the answers.

I heard LE found a gun in the house. Perhaps KC knows about a few other things in the family closet?

but what answers....... we know now she is dead plus they know casey lied about everything they cant be that dumb can they? on second thought I guess they might be.

maybe there are some answers here http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...62#post3180762

They have walked on eggshells forever in fear of her explosive rages.

Just by the evil person she is, Casey and her defense will likely bring up anything at trial to attempt further to portray Casey as a victim. So I bet it will be very interesting what comes out at trial about the whole family.

Nothing. She is just holding them emotionally hostage.

Quote Originally Posted by Tinsel View Post
    I heard LE found a gun in the house. Perhaps KC knows about a few other things in the family closet?
    The gun belonged to George and was legally registered, and it was not actually IN the house, it was inside of his vehicle in the hatch/trunk in the garage. Technically it was IN the house, but not in point of fact.

Quote Originally Posted by TotallyObsessed View Post
    Nothing. She is just holding them emotionally hostage.
    I believe they were initially trying to stand by her to make her give them Caylee. Then, once they realized that she could not give them Caylee because Caylee was already dead, then they began to hope not to lose her as well. It is a big loss to lose ones only grandchild and ones only daughter in one fell swoop. I think Cindy especially is not handling it well in the least. Emotionally hostage is a good and apt description.

ABC provided $200,000.00 to
    Casey Anthonys defense!
    The MURDERED should not be USED to pay for the MURDERERS DEFENSE!

American Tragedy: The defense of Casey Anthony.

Juror No. 11 somehow made the journey from Casey is the one on trial to George may be a murderer, based on how George acted on the stand? 3 years of evidence against Casey and he throws George under the bus. Makes sense?
    What evidence indicated that George might be a murderer? Anyone?
    Weren't they to ONLY consider EVIDENCE?
    This NOT GUILTY verdict throws Caylee right back into the swamp she decomposed in. Thanks to this "impartial" jury.

IMO, something happened back in OHIO before she was born...........CA probably held it over GA, took away his manhood. KC mirrored her mother. Both LA/KC put GA on the bottom of the list........did not get along with GA..........look at how GA was treated on FATHER's day! CA ruled the roost. KC still mirrored her mother, CA. IMO, kc was and is their little princess, if she got in trouble, CA got her out of it and kept everything private! CAYLEE came and then kc didn't matter anymore.........I IRC kc saying CA called CAYLEE.........KC's BIG mistake............kc was jealous and acted it out BIG TIME! IMO

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    Bingo. This is probably how the Anthonys and casey danced for most of her life since adolescence: She is treated like a princess and acts like one. She is treated like an angel and tries to pretend she is one. She gets caught at something, they confront. She lies and they buy it. When they don't buy it she cries, screams and throws a fit. They would rather believe she is perfect and don't want to upset her so they let her get away with it. She's spoiled and they are afraid to make her mad. Especially in this instance when the stakes were so high - the chance for her to lead them to a live Caylee. The alternative, being shut out or finding a dead Caylee, was too horrible to imagine, so they gave in like they always probably did. casey is spoiled, sociopathic and narcissitic and the family is dysfunctional, from what I have seen. Everyone keeps being mystified by the behavior of these people and thier motives, but it really is very simple. Its just led to very tragic results.
    For Elizabeth, a minor child, a victim. Thank God she is home!

*Gitana (means "Gypsy girl"). Pronounced "hee tah nah."

I think the Anthony's are reaping what they have sown. They are at the mercy of KC. KC holds all the cards because they have let her do this her entire life! They coddle, dodge, pamper and walk on eggshells around KC. I did feel sorry for CA during the jailhouse video but they are getting a taste of what they created. JMO
    "Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere!" MLK, Jr.

Since Caylee was born Casey was holding the baby over her parent's heads. Before that, I believe she used her mom's long work hours and George's problems in her manipulations and lying. If she got caught, make up a huge complicated tale when Cindy was tired or at work, then get George frustrated and get him to explode taking the focus elsewhere. Finally, admit to the lie, but also make up another story placing herself as the victim of something or someone else. If all else failed, throw a huge rage attack to take the focus off everything else for awhile. Casey had her manipulations down to a tee and used everyone, not just her parents. She's still doing it, even making some of the public think it's all Cindy's fault. The victim yet again.

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    She's holding the answers.
    I think thats all she is holding over their heads, now that Caylee is gone.

Last edited by mikeysmommom; 01-16-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: added to it
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

mikeysmommom is offline "A grandchild fills a space in your heart that you never knew was empty...."
    Quote Originally Posted by txsvicki View Post
    Since Caylee was born Casey was holding the baby over her parent's heads. Before that, I believe she used her mom's long work hours and George's problems in her manipulations and lying. If she got caught, make up a huge complicated tale when Cindy was tired or at work, then get George frustrated and get him to explode taking the focus elsewhere. Finally, admit to the lie, but also make up another story placing herself as the victim of something or someone else. If all else failed, throw a huge rage attack to take the focus off everything else for awhile. Casey had her manipulations down to a tee and used everyone, not just her parents. She's still doing it, even making some of the public think it's all Cindy's fault. The victim yet again.
    I Love You MOM 6/16/32 - 5/30/09

Justice for Travis 5/8/13

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to Life - Sentenced 6/17/11

Justice Denied for Caylee Marie Anthony
    July 5,2011

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast