Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Anything new on your end Dr. Doogie?
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

back to the top...would love to hear any new developments.

Quote Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
    Anything new on your end Dr. Doogie?
    Sorry, I didn't see this until the bump.

Nothing new that I am aware of, but circumstances are such that I do not spend a lot of time working on Johnny's case anymore. The two sources of eyewitness information - Paul Bonnaci and Jimmy Gibson - seem to have disappeared online and without their involvement, success seems unlikely.

Before they stopped participating, they both supplied a different name for "Tony" (the composite from the Michaela Garecht kidnapping). I have some details - enough to followup on - but I have not had the time required to nail them down. Among other issues, it will require some travel, but I am trying to get as much info as possible before making trip.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Dr. Doogie For This Useful Post:

Dr. Doogie, you said, "The two sources of eyewitness information - Paul Bonnaci and Jimmy Gibson - seem to have disappeared online and without their involvement, success seems unlikely."

I noticed that too, as well as Paul's facebook account is no longer online- any reason why this is? He was pretty active for a time over at the Franklin Files website as well....any concerns?

I don't know. If the threats against them are real and not fabrications, they both have survived a long time and, I assume, they know how to protect themselves.
    Order the book "Searching For Anna" directly from [URL="http://www.lulu.com/conte

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Doogie View Post
    Sorry, I didn't see this until the bump.

Nothing new that I am aware of, but circumstances are such that I do not spend a lot of time working on Johnny's case anymore. The two sources of eyewitness information - Paul Bonnaci and Jimmy Gibson - seem to have disappeared online and without their involvement, success seems unlikely.

Before they stopped participating, they both supplied a different name for "Tony" (the composite from the Michaela Garecht kidnapping). I have some details - enough to followup on - but I have not had the time required to nail them down. Among other issues, it will require some travel, but I am trying to get as much info as possible before making trip.
    Interesting. I am truely hoping that when you get time you'll be able to update more and stuff. Or that you will get time at all LOL. Your working on this in an informal way seems like a good shot. It's not surprising that the two are now being hard to find online.....but I'm not sure what, if anything, that means. It can go two ways. In my oddest dreams I would love to see this case finally brought forth to completion, but without even one of those two I agree that it seems like it would be unlikely.
    Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts.---Patrick Moynihan
    Living in the

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thefragile7393 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
    Interesting. I am truely hoping that when you get time you'll be able to update more and stuff. Or that you will get time at all LOL. Your working on this in an informal way seems like a good shot. It's not surprising that the two are now being hard to find online.....but I'm not sure what, if anything, that means. It can go two ways. In my oddest dreams I would love to see this case finally brought forth to completion, but without even one of those two I agree that it seems like it would be unlikely.

I wonder if someone visits the Franklin Files message boards, whether any insight can be gained as to why they have suddenly gone MIA.

I think that's a good idea, but I'll be the first to admit I'm scared of that place lol
    Living in the

The Trineday site (publishers of The Franklin Scandal) and The Franklin Scandal dot com site are both gone too.

OOO-EEE-OOO!

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Harrold View Post
    The Trineday site (publishers of The Franklin Scandal) and The Franklin Scandal dot com site are both gone too.

OOO-EEE-OOO!
    Really weird. I wonder what's going on? Is the Franklin Files site still up? I guess I can go look, lol. I just really don't care for that site.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Harrold View Post

OOO-EEE-OOO!
    hmmm...just looked and both those sites are still up.

Franklinfiles.net is still up. Franklinfiles.com is gone.

Ya know, I check on this thread from time to time, being that I grew up about 20 minutes from where Johnny was taken. It was a scary time for us kids and also for our parents. If and again this is only an IF, he is alive and he has been in contact with people, I think that it is a crime in of itself to not make it public. I don't buy the whole wanting to stay out of the spotlight. Yes, it would be HUGE news right after he came back but it would be very easy for him to slip back into the shadows. I mean, he is listed as a missing person. His file is still active. Heck, he would not even have to show himself in public if that is what is stopping him. I am sure it could be arranged for him to meet with WDM PD and the FBI, to prove who he is, then they could close the missing person files.

Arg....sorry but it really burns me that if he is alive, he would continue to keep the search going for him. It's cruel to his family and friends and to everyone who continues to search for him.

M ~

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mnegri1973 For This Useful Post:

I was looking at this website (www.johnnygosch.com) that claimed that Johnny was kidnapped along with Anton LaVey's son Michael. Problem is, Anton LaVey never had a son named Michael. His son is named Xerxes and he was born in 1993 and has never been kidnapped. Anton LaVey had one grandson named Stanton Zaharoff LaVey, who has also never been kidnapped. It's amazing how much crazy misinformation there is about the Johnny Gosch case that when you start to look into it, is clearly wrong or doesn't make any sense.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Balthazar For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mnegri1973 View Post
    Ya know, I check on this thread from time to time, being that I grew up about 20 minutes from where Johnny was taken. It was a scary time for us kids and also for our parents. If and again this is only an IF, he is alive and he has been in contact with people, I think that it is a crime in of itself to not make it public. I don't buy the whole wanting to stay out of the spotlight. Yes, it would be HUGE news right after he came back but it would be very easy for him to slip back into the shadows. I mean, he is listed as a missing person. His file is still active. Heck, he would not even have to show himself in public if that is what is stopping him. I am sure it could be arranged for him to meet with WDM PD and the FBI, to prove who he is, then they could close the missing person files.

Arg....sorry but it really burns me that if he is alive, he would continue to keep the search going for him. It's cruel to his family and friends and to everyone who continues to search for him.

M ~
    Perhaps, if he's alive, he has his own reasons. THere's many missing person cases where it appears that the person just walked away from their old life and told no loved ones at all. So this doesn't surprise me at all. If he is alive and some of this information is true (because there's no way that ALL of it could be true..yeesh) he could be just really warped now. I don't know, just throwings thoughts out. Tis why I was reading with much interest Dr. D's research...at least here is someone with a clear mind and no vested interest doing some general interest work to see if maybe some light can be shed once and for all.
    Living in the

20. The Following User Says Thank You to thefragile7393 For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 30 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast