Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    I don't see anywhere to create a profile and join the site. all I could do was vote for it. I'd like to leave a comment, so if anyone knows how to log on, some help would be appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by starry1st View Post
    I don't see anywhere to create a profile and join the site. all I could do was vote for it. I'd like to leave a comment, so if anyone knows how to log on, some help would be appreciated.
    I really couldn't tell you because really all I could do is sign up for updates to my email address!

This is great, tho. Thanks, Tricia!
    **May God Watch Over All Missing and Abused Children**

Quote Originally Posted by lizzybeth View Post
    I can't find the registration either. I clicked on the "vote up" but I didn't see any changes after doing so.

Me too...I was starting to think that it is me not knowing how to find it....
    I went to White House and found my way around that site and now it is done!
    Great Idea.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings,
    we simply continue to fly... on a broomstick.

We're flexible like that.

Is there a link or is this gone by the wayside? Why is this thread still here? The link is ng.

Mark, I still remember you sitting in that courtroom having to look at that thing everyday of the trial. I am as active as time will let me in the missing children, teens and adult fight to stop this, but it seems that the harder we try the more children, teen and adults become missing. My vote and my heart are with you.
    It's almost been a year since we did our last show.Jay Bush my partner has been auditioning for the show Shark Tank and so this has put the show on hold. If he gets on Shark Tank, we will be terribly delayed. Good luck Jay. Either way we will one day continue the show and have the coolest global independent radio station out there. This is just a small video we did with one of our artists.Waiting for One and their tune 35 years. Check it out.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7Go80y20fA
    We hope to be doing a radio show with all our artists real soon. Hope you can join in the fun. Please bare with us while we improve the show especially the sound.
    Laserdog Enterprises would like to bring you our version of a Tribute to the Angels of Newtown. Another school shooting in Georgia thankfully no children were hurt.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axOGOBT77Xs

Please take a few moments and visit the missing children site. We really need you.
    Click on the link to find a missing child,teen or adult.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingki...eCountry=en_US

Mr. Klass:

Your case preceded my daughters. She was abducted and raped in 2000 in California (but actually survived the experience). I will post a page on my site (www.usimmigrant.com) pointing to this page and will try to spread the word. My worry is that the perp who was jailed (under the 3 strikes law) in California will eventually be paroled due to budget crisis there.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to steinarandersen For This Useful Post:

I had no idea there were issues with funding the "amber alert" system. It is a wonderful system that has saved so many! Whenever there is an amber alert in my area, I get a txt message and my phone makes a funny sound. Integrating the system into phone apps was BRILLIANT!! We need to stand together to IMPROVE the amber alert system, not diminish it.

If the amber alert isn't improved, I don't know that it needs to be continued. I am now getting messages on my TV and cell phone that say, for example, "Amber Alert issued for Riverside County until ________ (for the next 10 minutes)." Huh? Why only for 10 minutes? My county is larger than Connecticut and Rhode Island combined. Given no information about the missing child, what am I to do in an area that large over the space of 10 minutes?

yes a good idea indeed

I would purchase a special Amber Alert License Plate to save the program I think it is key to helping save children.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2