Anthony's still selling Caylee Missing Shirts

What Bothers You About Selling the T shirts the MOST

• The fact these t shirts are possibly being distributed AT ALL

Votes: 141 43.0%
  • That there is the potential for the Anthony's to make Money?

Votes: 139 42.4%
  • Doesn't Bother Me

Votes: 48 14.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LinasK

Verified insider- Mark Dribin case
Reaction score
What's your opinion on this? It was reported in today's news thread. I think it's pretty disgusting, given that we all now know Caylee is dead and her remains have been located. If they feel a need to raise money for her memorial I think they need to change the t-shirts, website, and other memorabilia to reflect as such...

What's your opinion on this? It was reported in today's news thread. I think it's pretty disgusting, given that we all now know Caylee is dead and her remains have been located. If they feel a need to raise money for her memorial I think they need to change the t-shirts, website, and other memorabilia to reflect as such...

How on earth can they sell Caylee is missing t-shirts when she is no longer missing?! Unbelievable!

How on earth can they sell Caylee is missing t-shirts when she is no longer missing?! Unbelievable!
In the article, according to Michelle Bart, Cindy asked her to update the website, but not change it, and has not asked her to stop selling...:doh:

I'd get in big trouble if I were to post here what I think of this. Completely repulsive, to say the least.

they must have a lot in inventory and are having a closeout sale. :waitasec:

SICK, DISGUSTING...I could go on but would get a time out, so I'll leave it at that.

I posted about this 1/10/09 here is the link to the post I should have e-mailed them sooner. I can't believe them taking $ from hard working people when so many are out of work & are struggling to make ends meet:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3150431&postcount=704

Forgive me mods that I posted this in the thread. I tried to find the best suited thread to discuss it but it went un-noticed! :blowkiss:

IMO, this is very disrespectful to the memory of sweet little Caylee. I hope they stop asap.

Yes, Michelle Bart has no business disrespecting the memory of sweet little Caylee!!!
I thought she wasn't even representing the Anthony's anymore, so how is she still "speaking for them" through their website????:waitasec:

Thats just wrong, I think Cindy has totally lost it

The money Bart made from the items she said will go to nonprofits that helped with the search.
Hmmm nonprofits that help with the search could that be Kid Finders and Never lose hope:confused: Yea right:rolleyes: This is just so wrong.Dont these people have any shame :furious:

I posted about this 1/10/09 here is the link to the post I should have e-mailed them sooner. I can't believe them taking $ from hard working people when so many are out of work & are struggling to make ends meet:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3150431&postcount=704

Forgive me mods that I posted this in the thread. I tried to find the best suited thread to discuss it but it went un-noticed! :blowkiss:
I had checked the website and just thought they hadn't changed the info (they still had the info posted about the "foundation"). I guess I was giving them too much "benefit of the doubt". There's something very wrong with this line of thinking.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=1&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

I saw that they were still selling them on Tueday or Wednesday. So I wrote, My Fox Orlando, CNN, WFTV and called the Orlando Sentinel. IT'S DISGUSTING!!! I think all parties involved here just want money and more money! SICK!

Yes, Michelle Bart has no business disrespecting the memory of sweet little Caylee!!!

MB told a reporter CA is the one in charge of this shirt sale & she's most definitely disrespecting the memory of her sweet little GD :furious:

These SICKOS buying just want a keepsake from the biggest MURDER trial of this century! They don't give a rat's *advertiser censored* about Caylee or wherever the A's claim the $$$ is going. :rolleyes:

It is like Carnival Show hawkers! Caylee deserves better than this!

:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member