803 users online (132 members and 671 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 400
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,146

    LE at Anthony Home on Jan. 16th

    Last night on GVS, Greta raised with BC the fact that LE were at the house yesterday. She also said that when Greta asked Cindy how she was, Cindy indicated something was wrong. Greta asked BC why LE were there and why Cindy was upset by it, and BC made it clear he would not discuss it.

    I believe charges are coming. Other people's thoughts as to why LE was there yesterday and why BC wouldn't discuss it, when he's so obviously willing to talk to the media about everything else? Maybe he couldn't spin this one in the A's favor?

    The video of her interview with him is linked at
    http://www.foxnews.com/ontherecord/

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Last night on GVS, Greta raised with BC the fact that LE were at the house yesterday. She also said that when Greta asked Cindy how she was, Cindy indicated something was wrong. Greta asked BC why LE were there and why Cindy was upset by it, and BC made it clear he would not discuss it.

    I believe charges are coming. Other people's thoughts as to why LE was there yesterday and why BC wouldn't discuss it, when he's so obviously willing to talk to the media about everything else? Maybe he couldn't spin this one in the A's favor?
    Pins and needles hoping for the best as far as Caylee is concerned.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    702
    I really hope they do charge all 3 of them.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    2,906
    Or scare them into telling the REAL truth.

    I think LE knows much of the truth- if the Anthonys volunteer it they may make a deal. If they continue to spew bull crap, they'll charge them.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    Or scare them into telling the REAL truth.

    I think LE knows much of the truth- if the Anthonys volunteer it they may make a deal. If they continue to spew bull crap, they'll charge them.

    I think LE gave up on the As ever telling them the REAL truth a long time ago. I really don't think LE will do any immunity deals with them.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    I think LE gave up on the As ever telling them the REAL truth a long time ago. I really don't think LE will do any immunity deals with them.
    Please please please god, I hope you're right!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    1,548
    Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    I think LE gave up on the As ever telling them the REAL truth a long time ago. I really don't think LE will do any immunity deals with them.
    You brought up immunity. Maybe that is why Cindy is upset. There are 1.7 millions reasons why immunity is important according to the lifetime deal perhaps.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    2,153
    It does sound like something serious if Cindy Anthony seemed about it. It could be anything, but doesn't sound like it was good news for the Anthony's.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Southeast
    Posts
    271
    If Conway is to be believed, he told Greta that LE's visit to the A's house on Friday was not related to the case. He made it sound like they were there for some other call. Does anyone know how to find the respnses the police made to the residence? Might be able to decipher the reason the cops were dispatched by the record from the police reports.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    BTW, IMO GVS should have pushed him harder for an answer re why LE was there. What ever happened to investigative journalism? It's as though she and GR allow these people on and agree in advance not to ask them tough questions and basically allow them to put propoganda out there.

    I am no NG fan at all, but at least she balances her panels out with people presenting opposing arguments.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1,372
    can anyone think of another reason for LE to go to the house?
    i don't know what normal procedure for this kind of thing is in the US, but over here if the cops are gonna charge you they just do it. i've never heard of them paying someone a visit to tell them they'll be charged and leaving without them...
    people are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only if there is a light from within.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,146
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    If Conway is to be believed, he told Greta that LE's visit to the A's house on Friday was not related to the case. He made it sound like they were there for some other call. Does anyone know how to find the respnses the police made to the residence? Might be able to decipher the reason the cops were dispatched by the record from the police reports.

    Oh...good idea! I know there was a link posted to these threads before to search for that...I'll try to find it if someone else doesn't come up with it first.

    I don't believe Conway for a minute though, and think it definitely had to do with this case and charges the As are facing. If it doesn't show up on those records, then can we assume they were there as part of their investigation into this case?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    The city of rain and coffee....
    Posts
    2,147
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser View Post
    If Conway is to be believed, he told Greta that LE's visit to the A's house on Friday was not related to the case. He made it sound like they were there for some other call. Does anyone know how to find the respnses the police made to the residence? Might be able to decipher the reason the cops were dispatched by the record from the police reports.

    Was it uniformed officers that were at the house, or detectives? I didn't think they logged "calls" like that for detectives. Could be wrong, though.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,623
    Quote Originally Posted by eddeva View Post
    can anyone think of another reason for LE to go to the house?
    i don't know what normal procedure for this kind of thing is in the US, but over here if the cops are gonna charge you they just do it. i've never heard of them paying someone a visit to tell them they'll be charged and leaving without them...
    I had heard that question & answer from BC last night, as well as a 2 second shot of Cindy leaving the house carrying, what looked like a teddybear. BC's comment to Greta, about why LE was there, went something like....Alot of people support the Anthonys, but there are some really hateful people out there. To me, it sounded as though the Anthonys called LE, relative to a possible threat, safety issue, or something of that nature.


    "There are two kinds of fools: those who can't change their opinions, and those who won't" ..... Josh Billings

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    In a bubble.
    Posts
    2,258
    CA indicated something was wrong. More wrong than her daughter charged with murdering Caylee? LE wasn't there to update them on the case and they didn't have a warrant or we would have heard about it. So, what could it be?

    We need a leak!

Page 1 of 27 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Inside the Anthony Home
    By 4oneluv in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 257
    Last Post: 11-26-2008, 08:50 PM
  2. Police at anthony home again 9-10-08
    By Angelonline in forum Caylee Anthony 2 years old
    Replies: 778
    Last Post: 09-11-2008, 05:28 PM