1436 users online (306 members and 1130 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Question Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County

Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County two days ago made Casey want to get up and walk away from the Visit. Looking into what is in Lake County it is said that is where Casey's grandfather lives at Mt.Dora. Now, it is said that Annie, Casey's best friend lives on Lake Mary, could this have any connection? Again, Annie's is one of the transcripts that have not been released and she is known as Casey's best friend. Thoughts?

Annie D. http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/pe..._interest.html
    Best Friend of Casey’s, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road.. Previously lived in Sawgrass apartments.

Casey: There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I don't know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus because it's the only thing I can focus on.

Cindy Anthony then asked a more pointed question.

Cindy:[B] I was in Lake County two days ago.[/B]
    Casey: OK.
    Cindy: Is there anything there?
    Casey: Mom. Geez! I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you.
    Cindy: Alright sweetheart. Here's dad. Hold on.
    Casey: No. I'm going to hang up, and just walk away right now because ...
    Cindy: Please don't.
    Casey: I'm frustrated. I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time I've truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this. I can't even swallow right now. It hurts.
    Cindy: Just understand we're all going in so many directions. We just want to go in the right one.
    Casey: W ell, I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18494885/detail.html

Okay I am so sorry but I am not following. can you tell me the topic please?

Thanks for pointing that one out! It sure got me curious when I watched her unravel after the mention of Lake County.
    She actually looks funny when she's mad. Like a person trying too hard to look scary!

I don't think it was mention of Lake County that made Casey go ballistic, I think it was just that Cindy was asking for clues about where Caylee may be ("Is there anything there?") and Casey was just SO over that topic.

Mt. Dora is in Lake County but Lake Mary is in Seminole County.

My feeling was that Cindy was just throwing out anything at all and Casey was annoyed at her for even bringing up the possibility of finding Caylee/getting info from Casey.

Quote Originally Posted by Janis396 View Post
    I don't think it was mention of Lake County that made Casey go ballistic, I think it was just that Cindy was asking for clues about where Caylee may be ("Is there anything there?") and Casey was just SO over that topic.
    That was my perception as well.
    RIP Baby Caylee...You will be remembered.

I thought it just meant KC was supposed to have been in Lake County, like maybe it was reported (as in all the sightings of Caylee). I thought she was being snide.

I doubt there's anything to the Lake County area in connection to the case, but poor Cindy was probably just thinking outside the immediate Orange Co. area. I really had to feel bad for her watching this video (and I normally don't, nor do I support the A's behavior at all), having to sit quietly and try to make heads or tails of what KC was screaming back at her to see if there were any clues. But besides when Caylee's remains were positively id'd, this particular video made me feel bad for Cindy. (I really can't stand KC now!)

I'm thinking that Casey gave her family another of those BS leads that night prior to being arrested when they were talking about what happened, this one something about Lake County. Just another lying direction to send them in. Cindy, desperate by this point, was just digging for more info to work off of. Poor woman is so stupid she actually was trying to make sense out of Caseys lies and misdirections. Sorry but I don't feel too bad for Cindy cause she's the one helped create this monster by enabling.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County two days ago made Casey want to get up and walk away from the Visit. Looking into what is in Lake County it is said that is where Casey's grandfather lives at Mt.Dora. Now, it is said that Annie, Casey's best friend lives on Lake Mary, could this have any connection? Again, Annie's is one of the transcripts that have not been released and she is known as Casey's best friend. Thoughts?

Annie D. http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/pe..._interest.html
    Best Friend of Casey’s, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road.. Previously lived in Sawgrass apartments.

Casey: There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I don't know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus because it's the only thing I can focus on.

Cindy Anthony then asked a more pointed question.

Cindy:[B] I was in Lake County two days ago.[/B]
    Casey: OK.
    Cindy: Is there anything there?
    Casey: Mom. Geez! I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you.
    Cindy: Alright sweetheart. Here's dad. Hold on.
    Casey: No. I'm going to hang up, and just walk away right now because ...
    Cindy: Please don't.
    Casey: I'm frustrated. I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time I've truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this. I can't even swallow right now. It hurts.
    Cindy: Just understand we're all going in so many directions. We just want to go in the right one.
    Casey: W ell, I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18494885/detail.html
    I think KC knows they don't buy the nanny story and she's ticked that Cindy wants her to tell where Caylee is while she's being taped.Cindy is not following the script! She won't even see Lee because he interrogates her.
    It's obvious the A's were aware KC held all the answers .
    Always ,just my opinion

We never saw it coming .Please talk to your teen even if you don't think you need to !
    Far more teens commit impulsive suicide without chronic depression
    Miss U James

If it was anyone but Casey I would consider her reaction very normal. Now just suppose for moment that she didn't do what she was accused of and someone from your family was constantly asking you for answers. You didn't have the answers and know full well they don't believe it. You are fighing to maintain you self control because you are scared chitless that you are being set up. Your parents don't believe you, your old friends don't believe you ,and you are in a cell alone 24 seven. Your lawyer has told you time and again be careful what you say because everything is public.. words can be misconstrude and you cannot take them back if they are on tape for everyone to see. You are happy to see your parents, hoping for a friendly face.. instead they are crying and asking you for answers you do not have.
    Wouldn't you be just a little frustrated and upset?
    Just a thought.
    I am not saying she is not guilty, I am only saying that in some ways I do understand why she was frustrated and upset.

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    If it was anyone but Casey I would consider her reaction very normal. Now just suppose for moment that she didn't do what she was accused of and someone from your family was constantly asking you for answers. You didn't have the answers and know full well they don't believe it. You are fighing to maintain you self control because you are scared chitless that you are being set up. Your parents don't believe you, your old friends don't believe you ,and you are in a cell alone 24 seven. Your lawyer has told you time and again be careful what you say because everything is public.. words can be misconstrude and you cannot take them back if they are on tape for everyone to see. You are happy to see your parents, hoping for a friendly face.. instead they are crying and asking you for answers you do not have.
    Wouldn't you be just a little frustrated and upset?
    Just a thought.
    I am not saying she is not guilty, I am only saying that in some ways I do understand why she was frustrated and upset.
    But that frustration and being upset was all about CASEY, CASEY, CASEY! Not one iota for Caylee's plight.

If I were in her shoes, and my 2 1/2 year old little girl was missing (and I was innocent, as you outline) I would be BEGGING anyone/everyone to ask me ANYTHING! I would be spewing every tiny thing I could think of to help find her! I would be desperate for any morsel of information they could give me. I would NOT be sitting there being upset or frustrated because I'm being asked to help find my daughter. Absolutely NOT. My own comfort would not even be a factor for me if I had to imagine my little girl out there somewhere being subjected to god knows what.

I would weigh 8 lbs and would not need to watch my words if it were me. I would be screaming "find my baby!" I would repeat everything I knew, over and over any time, any where.

Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic Woman View Post
    I'm thinking that Casey gave her family another of those BS leads that night prior to being arrested when they were talking about what happened, this one something about Lake County. Just another lying direction to send them in. Cindy, desperate by this point, was just digging for more info to work off of. Poor woman is so stupid she actually was trying to make sense out of Caseys lies and misdirections. Sorry but I don't feel too bad for Cindy cause she's the one helped create this monster by enabling.
    I can't help but feel the same.

I'm not sure what caused her reaction to the Lake County discussion....I think Cindy was also trying to talk in a code to Casey when asking about this....it was odd.

But that frustration and being upset was all about CASEY, CASEY, CASEY! Not one iota for Caylee's plight.

If I were in her shoes, and my 2 1/2 year old little girl was missing (and I was innocent, as you outline) I would be BEGGING anyone/everyone to ask me ANYTHING! I would be spewing every tiny thing I could think of to help find her! I would be desperate for any morsel of information they could give me. I would NOT be sitting there being upset or frustrated because I'm being asked to help find my daughter. Absolutely NOT. My own comfort would not even be a factor for me if I had to imagine my little girl out there somewhere being subjected to god knows what.
    Exactly! Very well said.
    I think about you constantly, whether it's with my mind or my heart. ~Albany Bach Reid

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast