Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County two days ago made Casey want to get up and walk away from the Visit. Looking into what is in Lake County it is said that is where Casey's grandfather lives at Mt.Dora. Now, it is said that Annie, Casey's best friend lives on Lake Mary, could this have any connection? Again, Annie's is one of the transcripts that have not been released and she is known as Casey's best friend. Thoughts?

Annie D. http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/people_of_interest.html
Best Friend of Casey’s, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road.. Previously lived in Sawgrass apartments.

Casey: There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I don't know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus because it's the only thing I can focus on.

Cindy Anthony then asked a more pointed question.

Cindy:[B] I was in Lake County two days ago.[/B]
Casey: OK.
Cindy: Is there anything there?
Casey: Mom. Geez! I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you.
Cindy: Alright sweetheart. Here's dad. Hold on.
Casey: No. I'm going to hang up, and just walk away right now because ...
Cindy: Please don't.
Casey: I'm frustrated. I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time I've truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this. I can't even swallow right now. It hurts.
Cindy: Just understand we're all going in so many directions. We just want to go in the right one.
Casey: W ell, I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18494885/detail.html

Okay I am so sorry but I am not following. can you tell me the topic please?

Thanks for pointing that one out! It sure got me curious when I watched her unravel after the mention of Lake County.
She actually looks funny when she's mad. Like a person trying too hard to look scary!

I don't think it was mention of Lake County that made Casey go ballistic, I think it was just that Cindy was asking for clues about where Caylee may be ("Is there anything there?") and Casey was just SO over that topic.

Mt. Dora is in Lake County but Lake Mary is in Seminole County.

My feeling was that Cindy was just throwing out anything at all and Casey was annoyed at her for even bringing up the possibility of finding Caylee/getting info from Casey.

I don't think it was mention of Lake County that made Casey go ballistic, I think it was just that Cindy was asking for clues about where Caylee may be ("Is there anything there?") and Casey was just SO over that topic.

That was my perception as well.

I thought it just meant KC was supposed to have been in Lake County, like maybe it was reported (as in all the sightings of Caylee). I thought she was being snide.

I doubt there's anything to the Lake County area in connection to the case, but poor Cindy was probably just thinking outside the immediate Orange Co. area. I really had to feel bad for her watching this video (and I normally don't, nor do I support the A's behavior at all), having to sit quietly and try to make heads or tails of what KC was screaming back at her to see if there were any clues. But besides when Caylee's remains were positively id'd, this particular video made me feel bad for Cindy. (I really can't stand KC now!):mad::razz::furious:

I'm thinking that Casey gave her family another of those BS leads that night prior to being arrested when they were talking about what happened, this one something about Lake County. Just another lying direction to send them in. Cindy, desperate by this point, was just digging for more info to work off of. Poor woman is so stupid she actually was trying to make sense out of Caseys lies and misdirections. Sorry but I don't feel too bad for Cindy cause she's the one helped create this monster by enabling.

Conversation Between Casey and Parents Aug 14 I was in Lake County two days ago made Casey want to get up and walk away from the Visit. Looking into what is in Lake County it is said that is where Casey's grandfather lives at Mt.Dora. Now, it is said that Annie, Casey's best friend lives on Lake Mary, could this have any connection? Again, Annie's is one of the transcripts that have not been released and she is known as Casey's best friend. Thoughts?

Annie D. http://www.cayleemarieanthony.net/people_of_interest.html
Best Friend of Casey’s, who lives on Lake Mary Jane Road.. Previously lived in Sawgrass apartments.

Casey: There is nothing more that I can say or do until I'm home, and even then, I don't know what I can do from that point, but I can at least do something other than sit on my butt all day and read or look up stuff for my case because that has to be my focus right now. That has to be my focus because it's the only thing I can focus on.

Cindy Anthony then asked a more pointed question.

Cindy:[B] I was in Lake County two days ago.[/B]
Casey: OK.
Cindy: Is there anything there?
Casey: Mom. Geez! I'm sorry. I love you guys. I miss you.
Cindy: Alright sweetheart. Here's dad. Hold on.
Casey: No. I'm going to hang up, and just walk away right now because ...
Cindy: Please don't.
Casey: I'm frustrated. I'm angry, and I don't want to be angry. This is the first time I've truly been angry this entire time, but I'm so beyond frustrated with all of this. I can't even swallow right now. It hurts.
Cindy: Just understand we're all going in so many directions. We just want to go in the right one.
Casey: W ell, I can't point you in that direction when I'm literally at a standstill.

http://www.wesh.com/news/18494885/detail.html

I think KC knows they don't buy the nanny story and she's ticked that Cindy wants her to tell where Caylee is while she's being taped.Cindy is not following the script! She won't even see Lee because he interrogates her.
It's obvious the A's were aware KC held all the answers .

If it was anyone but Casey I would consider her reaction very normal. Now just suppose for moment that she didn't do what she was accused of and someone from your family was constantly asking you for answers. You didn't have the answers and know full well they don't believe it. You are fighing to maintain you self control because you are scared chitless that you are being set up. Your parents don't believe you, your old friends don't believe you ,and you are in a cell alone 24 seven. Your lawyer has told you time and again be careful what you say because everything is public.. words can be misconstrude and you cannot take them back if they are on tape for everyone to see. You are happy to see your parents, hoping for a friendly face.. instead they are crying and asking you for answers you do not have.
Wouldn't you be just a little frustrated and upset?
Just a thought.
I am not saying she is not guilty, I am only saying that in some ways I do understand why she was frustrated and upset.

If it was anyone but Casey I would consider her reaction very normal. Now just suppose for moment that she didn't do what she was accused of and someone from your family was constantly asking you for answers. You didn't have the answers and know full well they don't believe it. You are fighing to maintain you self control because you are scared chitless that you are being set up. Your parents don't believe you, your old friends don't believe you ,and you are in a cell alone 24 seven. Your lawyer has told you time and again be careful what you say because everything is public.. words can be misconstrude and you cannot take them back if they are on tape for everyone to see. You are happy to see your parents, hoping for a friendly face.. instead they are crying and asking you for answers you do not have.
Wouldn't you be just a little frustrated and upset?
Just a thought.
I am not saying she is not guilty, I am only saying that in some ways I do understand why she was frustrated and upset.

But that frustration and being upset was all about CASEY, CASEY, CASEY! Not one iota for Caylee's plight.

If I were in her shoes, and my 2 1/2 year old little girl was missing (and I was innocent, as you outline) I would be BEGGING anyone/everyone to ask me ANYTHING! I would be spewing every tiny thing I could think of to help find her! I would be desperate for any morsel of information they could give me. I would NOT be sitting there being upset or frustrated because I'm being asked to help find my daughter. Absolutely NOT. My own comfort would not even be a factor for me if I had to imagine my little girl out there somewhere being subjected to god knows what.

I would weigh 8 lbs and would not need to watch my words if it were me. I would be screaming "find my baby!" I would repeat everything I knew, over and over any time, any where.

I'm thinking that Casey gave her family another of those BS leads that night prior to being arrested when they were talking about what happened, this one something about Lake County. Just another lying direction to send them in. Cindy, desperate by this point, was just digging for more info to work off of. Poor woman is so stupid she actually was trying to make sense out of Caseys lies and misdirections. Sorry but I don't feel too bad for Cindy cause she's the one helped create this monster by enabling.

I can't help but feel the same.

I'm not sure what caused her reaction to the Lake County discussion....I think Cindy was also trying to talk in a code to Casey when asking about this....it was odd.

But that frustration and being upset was all about CASEY, CASEY, CASEY! Not one iota for Caylee's plight.

If I were in her shoes, and my 2 1/2 year old little girl was missing (and I was innocent, as you outline) I would be BEGGING anyone/everyone to ask me ANYTHING! I would be spewing every tiny thing I could think of to help find her! I would be desperate for any morsel of information they could give me. I would NOT be sitting there being upset or frustrated because I'm being asked to help find my daughter. Absolutely NOT. My own comfort would not even be a factor for me if I had to imagine my little girl out there somewhere being subjected to god knows what.

Exactly! Very well said.

I don't think it was the Lake County mention that flipped Casey out, I think the entire visit was designed to convince G&A to get her out of there...by any means possible. She was trying to guilt them, she was trying to insinuate if she got out she could do something to find Caylee, tried to make them worried about her being sick. Everything she did the whole time was aimed at getting them to get her out. Then she got mad because she thought she already made it clear that she could not HELP from jail. She was removed from the situation and totally out of the loop remember? :rolleyes: The implication was...get me out and I will find your granddaughter.

If you were innocent and your baby were kidnapped, you would have told the truth. You would have known that you didn't work at Universal and you wouldn't have taken the police there, wasting precious time. You would have told the police the truth about where you left your daughter and with whom. You wouldn't send police off to question immaginary friends and make-believe outcry witnesses. If you were innocent, you would have called for help on Day 1, rather than waiting 'til Day 31. If however, you'd killed your baby by giving her too much Xanax or by plotting and executing her demise or you'd flown off the handle and killed your baby in a rage before double-bagging her and thowing her away like trash, you'd probably lie and get po'd when people tried to make you pretend she was still alive.

I think her reaction was just pure anger and frustration at being questioned again about where the baby might be. CA asks her if there is anything there, and she just loses it. She did not take this meeting to discuss Caylee, or where she was, or if she was okay, or give any real info that might help locate her. She kept telling them that she wasn't even supposed to take this meeting. And yet she did. And the reason she took it was so that she could regail them with how miserable she was in there. It had been a whole month and she wanted to go home. "My entire life has been taken from ME!" When they ask her about that Saturday, Caylee's b-day, and she starts to describe laying in "her room" with the covers over her head, I was thinking "Here she goes with her lies about how much she cares!", but then she started talking about how depressed she was because they were all sitting around at the house, eating chili, talking, and she was stuck there. That spoke volumes to me. She wasn't sad because it was her little girls birthday and she was lost and couldn't be with her. No! She was upset because she was missing the party. All of her anger and frustration is coming from the fact that she is missing out on the fun in the outside world. Nothing, or no one, else matters to her. Of course, JMO.

:crazy:

I think her reaction was just pure anger and frustration at being questioned again about where the baby might be. CA asks her if there is anything there, and she just loses it. She did not take this meeting to discuss Caylee, or where she was, or if she was okay, or give any real info that might help locate her. She kept telling them that she wasn't even supposed to take this meeting. And yet she did. And the reason she took it was so that she could regail them with how miserable she was in there. It had been a whole month and she wanted to go home. "My entire life has been taken from ME!" When they ask her about that Saturday, Caylee's b-day, and she starts to describe laying in "her room" with the covers over her head, I was thinking "Here she goes with her lies about how much she cares!", but then she started talking about how depressed she was because they were all sitting around at the house, eating chili, talking, and she was stuck there. That spoke volumes to me. She wasn't sad because it was her little girls birthday and she was lost and couldn't be with her. No! She was upset because she was missing the party. All of her anger and frustration is coming from the fact that she is missing out on the fun in the outside world. Nothing, or no one, else matters to her. Of course, JMO.

:crazy:
I agree with you Chefmom and I have to add that this was one of the most satisfying interviews with her that we've seen to date. It's good to see/know that it was "getting to her"...

MOO

I agree with you Chefmom and I have to add that this was one of the most satisfying interviews with her that we've seen to date. It's good to see/know that it was "getting to her"...

MOO

Oh, I know, PP! I loved it! I think it is funny that so many people have been able to isolate that mad "face" she made and use it as an avatar! Makes me laugh! I find her frustration sayisfying, but still cannot believe the lack of interest she show in finding Caylee. Not once does she say "Has anyone come forth? Found Zanny? Any leads?" Just "Get me out of here!" Apparently, once she has her internet and cell phone back, she'll be able to help find her daughter. But, until them, it's temper tantrums!

:razz:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth
Back