Do you think the other side of Cindy is worse than we think?

WillenFan21

Reaction score
B/c I definetly do. I can't help but think she was an abusive control freak over Casey. I am not excusing Casey in any shape or form but I just notice that about Cindy. Like the fact that Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy wouldn't let her do that. She was Casey's child not Cindy's so it should have been up to Casey to do what she wanted to do.

There are other things to like almost like she controled Casey to the point where she made it so SHE was the to raise Caylee. I mean the woman was Caylee's, Grandmother yet she pretty much made/insisted that Caylee call her "Mommy". Like WTF is that about?

And then the night before Caylee died Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck. I don't know I just get this bad vibe from Cindy like she is ALMOST worse than Casey is.

No, I don't think so. I think the Anthony's raised an out of control child and I think part of KC's mission was to show how abusive and controlling her mom was. Remember that the only evidence we have that KC was forced to have Caylee comes from KC's mouth when she tells her friend Kio. She probably made up the part about her not liking hispanics too. Based on all of the lies KC has told, from the casual to the hugely significant, how can we believe a word that comes out of her mouth? CA allowed herself to be manipulated just like everyone else. The difference is, while everyone else ran for the hills when they saw KC's true colors, her family continues to live in denial and ignorantly defend her.

If you spent a few years with KC you would probably want to throttle
her too.

I am not defending Cindy but she sure didnt win the lottery with
her marginally working passive aggressive spouse and mentally challenged adult/child .

KC pushed everyone to the brink of reason and then pushed them over
the edge .

KC murdered her own child - doesnt get any worse than that

I think the other side of Cindy is just a person who tends to try and over analyze things that people do and loyal to a fault. She couldn't be that controlling or George would never have lost all that money and Casey would never have had access to her credits cards and money. If Casey were so abused and afraid she would never have quit high school or lied as much as she did. She looked them in the eye and lied fearlessly all the while manipulating and using the family's weaknesses against them. Casey treated everyone the same way. Cindy is the abused one IMO. Probably by the whole family. Cindy has even been abused and used financially by people who came out of the woodwork in pretense of supporting her.

I don't know if she is worse or not. I can't recall anyone coming out to talk about them, like usually there is a neighbor that comes forward and says "They are such a nice, normal family! I would never have suspected any of this was going on!" We do have her brother's e-mails that suggests that the problems with KC have been on-going for a while now. CA supposedly didn't know that KC was pregnant until her 7th month, so I think KC saying that her mom wouldn't let her put the baby up for adoption or anything is probably just another one of her lies. Though, I have to add, I do not see how CA, being a nurse, could not have know! Come on! I do think that they all, CA, GA, and LA, have been covering for KC for a long time and for a lot of things, unbeknownst to each other. And all of that covering up and never making her be held responsible for her actions is what has led us here with a dead child. JMO.

I honestly don't think Cindy is all that bad. I try remember that we only know the Cindy who had a missing granddaughter. We don't know Cindy before that precious little girl disappeared. She was in a tough spot with KC, I think she wanted to do the tough love thing with KC, but was afraid to because of Caylee. If KC picked up and took Caylee took California, there would not be one thing Cindy could do about it. She put up with KC for Caylee. If it had not been for Caylee I think KC would have been booted from the house long ago. I can't explain and don't condone all Cindy's actions after Caylee went missing, but I the woman I saw on that last jail house visit was just destroyed over the whole thing and I felt sorry for her.

I don't know about you but I don't blame cindy for not wanting to adopt out her first and only grandchild I'm sure if it was my daughter I would offer to take her child in. Besides cindy basically raised, fed, clothed and cared for caylee not much of an imposition for casey IMO. And we really don't know that casey didn't want to keep caylee we've heard reports both ways!

Not making a comment here, just an observation because I really don't know what goes on in their household behind closed doors, but I've noticed everyone in that family seems to be scared to death of making CA mad - wonder why that is? GA and LA both seem to have anger issues, I wonder if CA is even worse? :confused:

I don't know about you but I don't blame cindy for not wanting to adopt out her first and only grandchild I'm sure if it was my daughter I would offer to take her child in. Besides cindy basically raised, fed, clothed and cared for caylee not much of an imposition for casey IMO. And we really don't know that casey didn't want to keep caylee we've heard reports both ways!

From what I've heard, it seems that CA has been feeding, clothing, and taking care of the whole bunch for quite a while! I don't know how long LA has been out on his own, but we know that KC was unemployed, a dead-beat, and a thief. GA hasn't exactly had an enviable employment history for a while now either, which put the total of all financial responsibility squarely on CA's shoulders. I, personally, would not have put up with it. But CA did. We know that her and GA were seperated for a while and then he moved back in. We can't believe what KC has said about this and I don't think that CA nor GA ever really elaborated on the subject, but I would bet it had something to do with GA's lack of financial contribution to the household. MOO.

Not making a comment here, just an observation because I really don't know what goes on in their household behind closed doors, but I've noticed everyone in that family seems to be scared to death of making CA mad - wonder why that is? GA and LA both seem to have anger issues, I wonder if CA is even worse? :confused:

And CA seems to be scared to death to make KC mad. So what does that tell you?

B/c I definetly do. I can't help but think she was an abusive control freak over Casey. I am not excusing Casey in any shape or form but I just notice that about Cindy. Like the fact that Casey wanted to give Caylee up for adoption and Cindy wouldn't let her do that. She was Casey's child not Cindy's so it should have been up to Casey to do what she wanted to do.

There are other things to like almost like she controled Casey to the point where she made it so SHE was the to raise Caylee. I mean the woman was Caylee's, Grandmother yet she pretty much made/insisted that Caylee call her "Mommy". Like WTF is that about?

And then the night before Caylee died Cindy grabbed Casey by the neck. I don't know I just get this bad vibe from Cindy like she is ALMOST worse than Casey is.

As another poster has already pointed out, we don't really know the CA before she became a grieiving grandmother, w/her daughter as main suspect.
Plus, until you've lived w/a pathalogical liar, you don't know how much stress it brings to all in the household.

As far as the adoption, doesn't like hispanics, made Caylee call her Mom, & the big fight, etc..........these are all things that KC *said* happened...and remember KC LIES...

Did you read the neighbors statement about one of their arguement that he saw/heard ?

He said a screaming KC followed Cindy out the door, & that Cindy said nothing just, got in her car & left.

If you spent a few years with KC you would probably want to throttle
her too.

I am not defending Cindy but she sure didnt win the lottery with
her marginally working passive aggressive spouse and mentally challenged adult/child .

KC pushed everyone to the brink of reason and then pushed them over
the edge .

KC murdered her own child - doesnt get any worse than that

ITA and just want to add I think Cindy is a VICTIM of KC also.

As another poster has already pointed out, we don't really know the CA before she became a grieiving grandmother, w/her daughter as main suspect.
Plus, until you've lived w/a pathalogical liar, you don't know how much stress it brings to all in the household.

As far as the adoption, doesn't like hispanics, made Caylee call her Mom, & the big fight, etc..........these are all things that KC *said* happened...and remember KC LIES...

Did you read the neighbors statement about one of their arguement that he saw/heard ?

He said a screaming KC followed Cindy out the door, & that Cindy said nothing just, got in her car & left.

I may be wrong here, but IIRC, KC was the one that said that CA grabbed her around the throat. This was told by both JG and LA, but I think they both heard it from KC, who of course lies with every breath she takes. Maybe, just a thought here, but maybe it was KC who grabbed CA by the throat. That could be why she got in her car and left. And now that KC is charged with murder, she certainly doesn't want to say that it happened right before the last time she saw her grandbaby alive. MOO.

I may be wrong here, but IIRC, KC was the one that said that CA grabbed her around the throat. This was told by both JG and LA, but I think they both heard it from KC, who of course lies with every breath she takes. Maybe, just a thought here, but maybe it was KC who grabbed CA by the throat. That could be why she got in her car and left. And now that KC is charged with murder, she certainly doesn't want to say that it happened right before the last time she saw her grandbaby alive. MOO.

Wow, that does fit in very well, & gives KC a story to spin herself into the 'victum' when she needs a little sympathy....

Wow, that does fit in very well, & gives KC a story to spin herself into the 'victum' when she needs a little sympathy....

Yes, and there is usually a grain of truth in what she says, though it may be small, and she borrows things from others lives and experiences and weaves them into the story that she is telling at that moment. CA probably came home, confronted her about stolen money, KC tried to blow her off but CA was so embarrassed and angry that she wouldn't let her just walk away so she continues to argue with her. KC wants it to stop so she grabs CA by the throat, makes her usual threats, probably using Caylee to hold over her head, CA walks out, gets in her car and leaves. When KC recounts the argument, she makes herself the victim as usual and just flips what really happened to suit this. Maybe?

:waitasec:

Extremes.

CA didn't ever seem balanced in her handling of KC, she either let her get away with far too much, too often, too long or was locking her down and berating her to friends. I can see that as hard to understand how to please your parents and conform.

ETA: I do agree though that KC became the monster, she certainly seems to have a temper that could easily result in her killing Caylee. There seemed to be an escalation between CA and KC and KC committed the final act.

Yes, and there is usually a grain of truth in what she says, though it may be small, and she borrows things from others lives and experiences and weaves them into the story that she is telling at that moment. CA probably came home, confronted her about stolen money, KC tried to blow her off but CA was so embarrassed and angry that she wouldn't let her just walk away so she continues to argue with her. KC wants it to stop so she grabs CA by the throat, makes her usual threats, probably using Caylee to hold over her head, CA walks out, gets in her car and leaves. When KC recounts the argument, she makes herself the victim as usual and just flips what really happened to suit this. Maybe?

Interesting!!! :) I think you are onto something here. After watching the video of the visit and Casey's reactions to CA-----her hands like she could just choke her mom (CA).

for some reason I think the CA leaving argument was not on June 15th....but who knows ?? the phone pings show KC at or near the A house that night texting/talking to Tony 'til like 3AM......

I've always wondered where GA & Lee were that day. It was Father's Day, & we've heard nothing from them, CA or KC.......about anything that was planned for GA.

I think Cindy wants more than anything to have a picture perfect family. I think she had a daughter with a personality disorder that made that very difficult. I think she tried her best to maintain appearances...to fix things that weren't perfect...but as a result ended up enabling Casey by covering for her time and time again. Casey turned into a narcissistic little princess that screams and gets her way. Nothing is ever HER fault. I think Cindy stepped in to help raise Caylee when it was obvious that Casey was not up to the task, and again, because she wanted to keep up appearances that everything was picture perfect in the A household. I do believe they had knock-down dragout fights when Casey did something wrong...yet I doubt any consequences were ever imposed. So the behavior and enabling continued. I think there was resentment on both sides. IMO, I see them both as victims and as the causes of their own problems.

I see is a mother that was over worked and over stressed with dead beat kids, a half *advertiser censored** husand, ailing parents and a granddaughter that she adored. I think she probably over tried to make things better for Caylee then what she could do for KC. Isn't that what grandparents are for... to spoil their grandchildren.

Look I am sure she and KC had conflict. It seems to me that CA's parents raised her right. I am sure they pushed or helped CA to get a nursing degree so that she could be a productive adult. I think this is what CA expected out of KC. I really don't feel comfortable blaming or pointing fingers at parents for their ADULT childrens action. I am guilt of it though. KC knew right from wrong.

Is she worse then what we thought... I don't think so. I think she is just the hub with all these spokes (GA, KC, LA, Parents, Job ect) coming out of her that EXPECTS and RELIES on her to manage EVERYTHING!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back