1263 users online (227 members and 1036 guests)  

Websleuths News

OMG, my teachers were right!

Your permanent record can come back to haunt you!

Hero Pilot's Records, IQ Scores Released by School District in 'Accident'
    http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480250,00.html

This guy is amazing.
    In this day and age of so many obcenely over-paid, phoney Sports and Entertainment,and Corporate "Heroes" he's the real deal.

I wholeheartedly agree!! This pilot is a bona fide dyed in the wool "Hero"!!

Fox has images released today from a surveillance video that are nothing short of jaw dropping!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480412,00.html

The landing he accomplished with BOTH engines full of a flock of flaming dead birds, is nothing short of miraculous!! The fact that the only serious injury amongst the passengers was a couple of broken legs, defies logic as well.

I find it very intriguing that he had recently practiced a "safety drill" similar to the scenario he found himself in that day, and had aced the exam. My understanding is that he also owns and operates an Aviation Safety school. Not to mention he is also an ex-fighter pilot.

Wow, just wow..

Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger, I Salute You!!

1: Forge as many stolen checks as possible
    2: Buy Beer, Lingerie and more Beer
    3: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; for "investigative purposes"
    4: "Dirty Dance" with female friends
    5: Practice poking self in eye repeatedly to produce "tears"
    6: Alienate squirrel population of U.S.
    7. Have cheesy, happy Italian words tattooed on your body to properly accessorize "grief"
    8. Go directly to jail

Quote Originally Posted by Imajica View Post
    I wholeheartedly agree!! This pilot is a bona fide dyed in the wool "Hero"!!

Fox has images released today from a surveillance video that are nothing short of jaw dropping!

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,480412,00.html

The landing he accomplished with BOTH engines full of a flock of flaming dead birds, is nothing short of miraculous!! The fact that the only serious injury amongst the passengers was a couple of broken legs, defies logic as well.

I find it very intriguing that he had recently practiced a "safety drill" similar to the scenario he found himself in that day, and had aced the exam. My understanding is that he also owns and operates an Aviation Safety school. Not to mention he is also an ex-fighter pilot.

Wow, just wow..

Chesley B. "Sully" Sullenberger, I Salute You!!

Little insider information here: the two broken legs were suffered by the B flight attendant. The whole crew has visited her in the hospital.

Now did his Airforce training come into play? Maybe not, the procedure for two flameouts in the plane he flew for the USAF is to eject out!

All I know is that I would like him to always pilot any flight I am on.