Most Amazing Wildlife Video EVER!!

Imajica

Defender of Lost Angels and Sporks
Reaction score
I just shared this with another friend here tonight, but after watching it several times so far I simply have to share it with everyone else.

This is the craziest wildlife video I have ever seen. It's completely jaw dropping! Just when you think you have reached the totally nutty part, something even more unexpected happens. Heck, Hollywood couldn't recreate this scene if their lives depended on it! You simply have to see it to believe it, and even then you are thinking "This can't be happening!" :waitasec:

The first bit of the video seems like your average Wild Kingdom foray, but hang in there folks and you I promise you will not be disappointed.

http://bigmouthshelly.wordpress.com/2009/01/13/the-most-amazing-video-i-ever-seen/

Enjoy!!

:eek::eek::eek:

*Note to self: Africa BAD!!*

*Edit* Some of the video is a bit violent but there is no visible blood or gore. It is definitely intense though, and worth the watch in my opinion.

WARNING: It is a good video at the END - but it is tense along the way.

Salem

And we think we lead rough lives, lol...........

Awesome, thanks so much. I was dying to find out more about where the video was taken so I could make sure never ever ever to go there without body armor and a tank. :crazy:

WARNING: It is a good video at the END - but it is tense along the way.

Salem

Ahh yes, I should have mentioned that at the beginning. Some of the video is a bit gruesome but there is no visible blood or gore. It is definitely intense though. My kids watched it today and were cheering at the end.

It definitely gives you a keen appreciation for how quickly a situation can turn on a dime, leaving you holding a VERY short straw!

:bang:

Thank you so much for sharing! Although intense in the beginning, you are totally cheering for the buffalo in the end. Truly amazing to watch how they rally together to protect and save thier own. Poor baby, I hope it survived its injuries, from not only the lions but then the crocodiles.

It looked like the lions were nudging the baby buffalo to stand after it got out of the water. They were also laying or sitting down aside from the alpha when the buffalo pack came back for the baby. (i have no sound on this puter so i couldn't hear it)
It's definitely worth watching!

If only all humans were so protective of their young.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vigilandy
Back