1427 users online (296 members and 1131 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Question Casey visitor Nov5 iterview with Mathew T.

Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log October 15-November 13

Does anyone know who Mathew T. is? It states in her visitor Log that she was interviewed on Nov 5th. Could this be the $500,000 interview that is being rumored? Or an old friend? The young man that came over on Caylee's birthday? If this was already discussed mods please delete. Thank You.

Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log http://www.cnn.com/2008/images/11/18...ONYATTYLOG.PDF

So far this is the only Matthew I have found. Anyone find this name familiar?

Profile URL: reunion.com/mylife/6599660932
    Connect with Matthew

24-year-old
    Places Lived:
    Plantation, FL

I asked about this a few weeks ago and was told he works for Baez as an assistant or paralegal.

Quote Originally Posted by pirate View Post
    I asked about this a few weeks ago and was told he works for Baez as an assistant or paralegal.
    Thanks..will delete the the thread in a few, just wondering why it was not stated an attorney visit and so fourth.

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log October 15-November 13

Does anyone know who Mathew T. is? It states in her visitor Log that she was interviewed on Nov 5th. Could this be the $500,000 interview that is being rumored? Or an old friend? The young man that came over on Caylee's birthday? If this was already discussed mods please delete. Thank You.

Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log http://www.cnn.com/2008/images/11/18...ONYATTYLOG.PDF

So far this is the only Matthew I have found. Anyone find this name familiar?

Profile URL: reunion.com/mylife/6599660932
    Connect with Matthew

24-year-old
    Places Lived:
    Plantation, FL
    Found him on Facebook but you have to be Friends with him to see his whole profile.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matth...ccoli/18703534
    Last edited by DollyPardonMe; 01-18-2009 at 12:24 PM. Reason: spelling
    "I am confident that, in the end, common sense and justice will prevail. I'm an optimist, brought up on the belief that if you wait to the end of the story, you get to see the good people live happily ever after."

http://law.fiu.edu/student_orgs/sba.htm At this site it is said he is an aspiring lawyer. Ok, so an aspiring lawyer is out visiting Casey.
    What I don't understand if that he is not on the list as her attorney. It was said he was Baez's paralegal. But that doesn't make sense if he is an aspiring lawyer. She was interviewed on this day, maybe he is writing a book for her?
    Last edited by MADJGNLAW; 01-18-2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: Matthew Troccoli - 3L Representative (Day Representative)

Quote Originally Posted by MADJGNLAW View Post
    http://law.fiu.edu/student_orgs/sba.htm At this site it is said he is an aspiring lawyer. Ok, so an aspiring lawyer is out visiting Casey.
    What I don't understand if that his is not on the list as her attorney. It was said he was Baez's paralegal. But that doesn't make sense if he is an aspiring lawyer. She was interviewed on this day, maybe he is writing a book for her?
    Hi MADJGNLAW,

IIRC When JB was on tv the other night, he did say KC has been writing alot. I was being half sarcastic on another thread saying KC was pobably writing her screen play. I wonder too...

OT/ I was reading the visiter list last night and noticed a visit on 8/3 from 9-9:45pm. by a Stefany K. I missed this being disscussed , does anyone know who she is? Guessing friend of KC since she is @22yrs old. TIA for any help with this sleuthers.
    Last edited by ROBLYN; 01-18-2009 at 01:02 PM. Reason: opps took out last name, sorry mods

What I find even more interesting then Matthew T, is the fact that Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!
    :Banane59: Pekingese "Best Of Show" 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Patty G View Post
    What I find even more interesting then Matthew T, is the fact that Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!
    Hi Patty G,

WoW, now that is interesting! Nov. 9th, huh... wonder what they were talking about. Maybe... Caylee's whereabouts?

Thanks for posting that info. want to find out more about that visit.

Insomnia Momma is offline If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
    I agree Patty. Makes no sense.

I saw that shortly after that visit she had a visit from TL, the death penalty lawyer. I wonder if JG was trying to convince her to TL so he could write his nice story about "IF it happened it was surely an accident"
    Caylee - WE will NEVER forget. Neither will Karma.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    Patty G. I'v been posting that it would be nice if we could post KC's visits with her attorney's to see if there is a pattern of long visits or possibly short visits throughout the day by several members of the defense team. I'm interested from a psych. point of you. I was thrilled when the judge demanded to see her in court. Do gurds keep there own charting notes about prisoners behavior while with visiors?

This is just absurd, don't they have normal visiting hours or some type of stipulation on these extended attorney visits. Besides I don't know how a sane person could listen to her yap for so long!!!!!

Looks like he is a law student, must be interning with Baez office. MT that is.

Maybe Garcia was having a sleep over.

I thought this before but now I'm sure, after viewing 'the last' parents visit tape, I believe KC is seeing only her atty's at JB's insistence. She loves to talk about herself, the longer she is locked up the greater the chance of her blabbing to someone about something. JB can't take that chance.

The trade off is KC is holding JB prisoner along with her. The only way she would agree to his request was by him agreeing to sit there and hold her hand on demand.

It was heavily rumored that KC told JB to get her out of jail last August or she wanted a new atty, in stepped LP to bail her out and provide home security. I don't find it a huge coincidence that JB was up in NY (going on GR) in the days prior to LP & crew showing up.
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

What about a rumored $500,000.00 interview?
    I missed out on this tid bit!
    Will someone fill me in? Please?

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    Looks like he is a law student, must be interning with Baez office. MT that is.

Maybe Garcia was having a sleep over
    More likely she bored him into a coma and he sat there in need of medical care as she poured out her heart. We all know KC only calls for help if her own safety is in danger! In the 911 call this fall, KC knew if her parents went down, she was next!
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast