Casey visitor Nov5 iterview with Mathew T.

MADJGNLAW

Reaction score
Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log October 15-November 13

Does anyone know who Mathew T. is? It states in her visitor Log that she was interviewed on Nov 5th. Could this be the $500,000 interview that is being rumored? Or an old friend? The young man that came over on Caylee's birthday? If this was already discussed mods please delete. Thank You.

Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log http://www.cnn.com/2008/images/11/18/081114ANTHONYATTYLOG.PDF

So far this is the only Matthew I have found. Anyone find this name familiar?

Profile URL: reunion.com/mylife/6599660932
Connect with Matthew

24-year-old
Places Lived:
Plantation, FL

I asked about this a few weeks ago and was told he works for Baez as an assistant or paralegal.

I asked about this a few weeks ago and was told he works for Baez as an assistant or paralegal.

Thanks..will delete the the thread in a few, just wondering why it was not stated an attorney visit and so fourth.

Does anyone know who Mathew T. is? It states in her visitor Log that she was interviewed on Nov 5th. Could this be the $500,000 interview that is being rumored? Or an old friend? The young man that came over on Caylee's birthday? If this was already discussed mods please delete. Thank You.

Casey Anthony Jail Visitor Log http://www.cnn.com/2008/images/11/18/081114ANTHONYATTYLOG.PDF

Connect with Matthew

24-year-old
Places Lived:
Plantation, FL

Found him on Facebook but you have to be Friends with him to see his whole profile.

http://www.facebook.com/people/Matthew-Troccoli/18703534

http://law.fiu.edu/student_orgs/sba.htm At this site it is said he is an aspiring lawyer. Ok, so an aspiring lawyer is out visiting Casey.
What I don't understand if that he is not on the list as her attorney. It was said he was Baez's paralegal. But that doesn't make sense if he is an aspiring lawyer. She was interviewed on this day, maybe he is writing a book for her?

http://law.fiu.edu/student_orgs/sba.htm At this site it is said he is an aspiring lawyer. Ok, so an aspiring lawyer is out visiting Casey.
What I don't understand if that his is not on the list as her attorney. It was said he was Baez's paralegal. But that doesn't make sense if he is an aspiring lawyer. She was interviewed on this day, maybe he is writing a book for her?

Hi MADJGNLAW,

IIRC When JB was on tv the other night, he did say KC has been writing alot. I was being half sarcastic on another thread saying KC was pobably writing her screen play. I wonder too...

OT/ I was reading the visiter list last night and noticed a visit on 8/3 from 9-9:45pm. by a Stefany K. I missed this being disscussed , does anyone know who she is? Guessing friend of KC since she is @22yrs old. TIA for any help with this sleuthers.

What I find even more interesting then Matthew T, is the fact that Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!

What I find even more interesting then Matthew T, is the fact that Jose Garcia met with Casey on November 9th starting at 19:00 hours (7:00 PM) until 2:45 AM on November 10th!!!! 7 hours and 45 minutes!!!!!

Hi Patty G,

WoW, now that is interesting! Nov. 9th, huh... wonder what they were talking about. Maybe... Caylee's whereabouts?

Thanks for posting that info.:blowkiss: want to find out more about that visit.

I agree Patty. Makes no sense.

I saw that shortly after that visit she had a visit from TL, the death penalty lawyer. I wonder if JG was trying to convince her to TL so he could write his nice story about "IF it happened it was surely an accident" :rolleyes:

Patty G. I'v been posting that it would be nice if we could post KC's visits with her attorney's to see if there is a pattern of long visits or possibly short visits throughout the day by several members of the defense team. I'm interested from a psych. point of you. I was thrilled when the judge demanded to see her in court. Do gurds keep there own charting notes about prisoners behavior while with visiors?

This is just absurd, don't they have normal visiting hours or some type of stipulation on these extended attorney visits. Besides I don't know how a sane person could listen to her yap for so long!!!!!

Looks like he is a law student, must be interning with Baez office. MT that is.

Maybe Garcia was having a sleep over.:)

I thought this before but now I'm sure, after viewing 'the last' parents visit tape, I believe KC is seeing only her atty's at JB's insistence. She loves to talk about herself, the longer she is locked up the greater the chance of her blabbing to someone about something. JB can't take that chance.

The trade off is KC is holding JB prisoner along with her. The only way she would agree to his request was by him agreeing to sit there and hold her hand on demand.

It was heavily rumored that KC told JB to get her out of jail last August or she wanted a new atty, in stepped LP to bail her out and provide home security. I don't find it a huge coincidence that JB was up in NY (going on GR) in the days prior to LP & crew showing up.

What about a rumored $500,000.00 interview?:eek:
I missed out on this tid bit!
Will someone fill me in? Please?:)

Looks like he is a law student, must be interning with Baez office. MT that is.

Maybe Garcia was having a sleep over
.:)

More likely she bored him into a coma and he sat there in need of medical care as she poured out her heart. We all know KC only calls for help if her own safety is in danger! In the 911 call this fall, KC knew if her parents went down, she was next!

What on God's green earth do they do or talk about for 7 hours & 45 minutes? That is ridiculous! Casey talks on and on about herself, and what of she's missing out on! I can't see them discussing any legal issues/matters/strategies for this length of time, especially since they're all playing this game of "I'm the Victim"!

These attorneys are all putting all of their eggs into the Casey Basket aren't they? Is this the only thing Baez's firm does now, represent the monster!???
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!

Connect with Matthew

24-year-old
Places Lived:
Plantation, FL

Looking an the visitor's log, the reason for a visit from a Jose Garcia is "Jail Ministries". What is that? How does that differ from "Attorney Visit"? He is listed earlier as on an "attorney visit". Is this the same guy? Not two different Jose Garcia's, right?

What on God's green earth do they do or talk about for 7 hours & 45 minutes? That is ridiculous! Casey talks on and on about herself, and what of she's missing out on! I can't see them discussing any legal issues/matters/strategies for this length of time, especially since they're all playing this game of "I'm the Victim"!

These attorneys are all putting all of their eggs into the Casey Basket aren't they? Is this the only thing Baez's firm does now, represent the monster!???
Disgusting, absolutely disgusting!

The length of this visit seems too long to be correct. Maybe error in clocking. Do visitors use a time clock (like at some employments) or does a jail employee enter the times into a book somehow. Just doesn't seem correct.

Hi MADJGNLAW,

IIRC When JB was on tv the other night, he did say KC has been writing alot. I was being half sarcastic on another thread saying KC was pobably writing her screen play. I wonder too...

OT/ I was reading the visiter list last night and noticed a visit on 8/3 from 9-9:45pm. by a Stefany K. I missed this being disscussed , does anyone know who she is? Guessing friend of KC since she is @22yrs old. TIA for any help with this sleuthers.

Who is Stephany K? Didn't Annie visit her in Aug. too?

Hi MADJGNLAW,

Friend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back