http://www.docstoc.com/docs/3543186/Call-Log-Focus-on-Anthonys-and-Lexus

COLOR KEY
Anthony Home
Voicemail
Lexus Dealer
George Cell
Cindy Cell
Lee Cell

I also have Sister-in-law, and a Patrick highlighted.

Some things to think about...
Whos is Patrick? His calls begin at a later date in the phone log. A Patrick visited Casey in jail right when she was first arrested. It was written off that she didn't remember him...but did she?

A dates to note is July 3 and July 4. What is the whole story of events for those dates. We know Lee went searching for her, and she abruptly left where she was when she heard this.

Who was she calling at Lexus??? I know there is a thread for this but there is no definate answer. Could it have been Lee? It is odd she had no contact other than July 4 with Lee.
I think it looks like she calls Lexus when she is trying to contact Cindy.

Didn't the woman Casey ran into at Target say Casey asked for Mark H's number? It didn't look like she needed it.

Did Casey leave her phone at Tony L.'s apartment on July 15 after Cindy picked her up? If so, didn't Lee pick it up when he picked up her stuff? Note the call Casey--->Tony L. at 12:22AM. Could we assume Lee had the phone at this point? If so why did Lee not return back to the Anthony's until 2:00AM?

*Calls are also note red (no call connected/text), green (call connected)

lots of contact with Patrick on the cells, if it is Patrick B that is curious because in the jailhouse meeting they pretended not to have been in contact since highschool. Have other Patricks been suggested?
Patrick B also acted like she hadn't been in touch with Mark (H?) since high school, too. If it was Mark H. he was referring too, that's weird, since she'd been talking on the phone or texting with him all the time.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46
Back