ISSUES JVM - Mon., Jan 19, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

passionflower

Verified Insider
Reaction score
If anyone started this, please remove, didn't see a thread for tonight yet

Talking about "secret entertainment deals may be paying for Casey Anthony's defense"

No kidding!

Just called this the 'crime of the century'
everyone wants on the band stand
15 minutes of fame even selling the T shirts

showing the lost 'beyond frustrated' tape again and how kc lost it when CA mentioned Lake County.

come on sweetheart, settle down............CA
KC my entire life has been taken from me
JVM......says can we say BRAT!

Good evening! I'm watching also (not used to being able to see the whole show!). :)

JVM called KC a brat ...after seeing a snippet of video

When your child is missing.........do you talk like these tapes? the clock is ticking
no concern, just lies...........child neglect before this happened according to child service lady

peggy in missouri called in to ask why noone is addressing the fact that it is child neglect

Cathy B replies, it was the initial charge.

Once they concluded the child was dead, and because of the intricacies of the case, it's no longer a charge.

JVM called KC a brat!!!

:rolling:

Caller asking why child neglect isn't being addressed. Kathi Belich saying those were original charges until it was determined Caylee most likely dead.

More of conversation from jail video where Casey is smiling and commenting how nice the t-shirts are.

More of that video........."why's she crying already?"

NOT "WHAT happened, is Caylee found.....???"

Laughing & giggling over her mother's pain rather than empathy.

"Tape should be called Lunatics R Us"

panalist calls KC egocentric, and doesn't seem to realize the severity of caylee missing.

Talking why KC smiling as CA cryed.

No empathy on KC's part.

Panalists calling it absurd and unrealistic... (KC's reactions)

They feel KC may be a sociopath

JVM called KC a brat ...after seeing a snippet of video

hi, welcome love your pup........

Now talking about Never Lose Hope Foundation..........KC child is missing and kc talks about shirts...........smiles when she sees CA crying........kc has no pain for missing child

LUNITICS OR US should be the name of the game according to one of the talking heads......

a caller asking about the real father of Caylee??? suing......entertainment money for JB??? didn't understand it really

Kathy B talking about entertainment money

Complaint filed to prosecuters from "somone"
thinking Jose B driven by money...entertainment deals.

Talking about possible trial move to Jacksonville after break

Coming up ~ about moving the trial ~ to Jacksonville?

Oh, did you all catch that? "Somebody" mentioned their concern to the prosecutors that JB may be directing the case to be more dramatic in anticipation of entertainment deals!
I wonder if that "somebody" could be the A's and that's why LE was at the house on 1/16. Obviously, this is wild speculation on my part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member