Nancy Grace - Mon., 1/19/2009

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm here...........NG just started. It looks like she's going to show the August 14th jailhouse visit video again.

I think it s still the same tape.......kc blaming nanny and she is the victim...........blah

Detectives are trying to match clothing found with the remains with clothing in the Anthony home.

Yep...pretty much a recap of JVM's show but I want to hear what she has to say about JB's possible shopping for entertainment deals.

NG has more on JB and entertainment deal
KC as victim tape...........
change of venue.......sounds like the JVM show

Why am I not surprised that JB is shopping for entertainment deals. That's terrible!

Good evening! It sounds like she's going to recap the jail video and JB possibly receiving compensation from 'entertainment deal'.

NG is replaying the part of the video where KC gets angry and threatens to walk on her parents.

Kathy Belich.........rumors that JB has been trying to steer the case in such a way that would serve him for an entertainment deal after the trial is over. A complaint has been made to the prosecutors. A hearing may take place to address this.

NG is replaying the part of the video where KC gets angry and threatens to walk on her parents.
Yep..
Showing random "best of" clips from the Aug 14th visit. Picked out some of the most self serving comments that Casey spewed forth.

Kathy Belich.........rumors that JB has been trying to steer the case in such a way that would serve him for an entertainment deal after the trial is over. A complaint has been made to the prosecutors. A hearing may take place to address this.

How many steps will he take to disbarment until he crosses the line? :bang:

Caller asking if Casey is "cracking" where she might tell the truth. I think the caller is confused about the video ~ it's from August!! Reporter Drew P. on show clarifying the date since Nancy didn't.

Oh, hi Leonard!!

LP - doesn't think KC will crack and tell the truth of what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts