The Animal Odd Couple (Animal Lover Must See!)

GetSmart

Reaction score
In this latest installment of CBS News Assignment America, Steve Hartman visits an animal sanctuary where a dog and an elephant have formed a very lasting, and unusual, friendship.

Video 2:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

This brought tears to my etes

In this latest installment of CBS News Assignment America, Steve Hartman visits an animal sanctuary where a dog and an elephant have formed a very lasting, and unusual, friendship.

Video 2:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cBtFTF2ii7U

This brought tears to my etes

Thank you for posting this GetSmart. I just love stories like this one. :)

Awww, that is such a sweet story!

Thank you for sharing - so sweet that they have each other!

Salem

That is amazing. Very touching. Thanks for posting!

Oh man! Such a heartwarming story. I am crying like a baby..... It is just so sweet. I hope Tara and Bella have many more years together.

I live in the town where this elephant sanctuary is. What they do there for these poor abused elephants is amazing and as it showed in the video, they take in poor stray dogs and let them live there carefree and well cared for. Some of the stories of abuse that these poor elephants have suffered are so sad. :( The sanctuary is closed to visitors, protecting the elephants and letting them live their retirement in peace, but they do have a webcam that you can go and watch the elephants. It really is interesting to watch them. :) This video of Tara and Bella just made my day, thank you for posting it. :)

That is a beautiful story. It brought tears to my eyes.

I live in the town where this elephant sanctuary is. What they do there for these poor abused elephants is amazing and as it showed in the video, they take in poor stray dogs and let them live there carefree and well cared for. Some of the stories of abuse that these poor elephants have suffered are so sad. :( The sanctuary is closed to visitors, protecting the elephants and letting them live their retirement in peace, but they do have a webcam that you can go and watch the elephants. It really is interesting to watch them. :) This video of Tara and Bella just made my day, thank you for posting it. :)

Can you post the link to the webcam?

I came on W/S today and instead of looking up depressing Anthony stuff I went for this video. Yes I am crying! I am finishing 14 yrs. 24 hr. care of my quadrapelgic brother. He has been inthe hospital since Nov. suffering with a body that can no longer function as is. I'v been struggling with this path were on and as difficult as it is I'm not ready to miss him. Thank you for posting this! Nothings over till it's over.

AWWWWWWW!!!!! This warmed me ole heart up. AWWWWWWWWWWWW

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back