Did Casey Get Pregnant On Purpose?

Vegas Bride

Reaction score
This is something I've been wondering about for a while and have not seen it brought up here, if there's already a thread moderators please remove this.

Could it be possible that Casey getting pregnant was no accident? It's been assumed that it was an accident, but could she have actually planned to get pregnant? The reasons why I think she may have planned this are.
1. She may have been trying to latch onto someone and thought if she got pregnant he would rescue her and make everything wonderful.
2. She had no desire to "grow up" and thought that if she had a baby then mom and dad would continue to take care of her and life could just stay the same.

She had to be seeing her friends lives changing, some were going on with their schooling, some were getting jobs, moving into their own places, they had plans, making the transition of becoming adults. I see no signs that Casey wanted that. Could she have seen a baby as a free ticket and excuse for not having to apply herself. "I'm pregnant so I can't go to college" "I have a baby so I can't afford my own apartment"

VB

possibly I can't imagine her doing something like having a baby without thinking it would benefit her. that is why I can not understand why she did not try to file for child support as broke as she was I just can't imagine a scenario in which she would not do this and if the father did indeed die as they say she could have received ssi death benefits until caylee was 18

I'd like to know more about what was happening before she got pregnant. Was she getting pressure from her parents about what she was going to do for her future? Cindy was a nurse and supporting the family, she knew how important an education is.

VB

I doubt she gave it a thought beyond what she was doing at the moment. If she had...she would have latched onto someone with tons of money to support her and the baby.

I don't think she did it for the attention either. As Cindy reminded her..."Caylee was Casey's biggest mistake." (And one Cindy never let her forget.)

something just doesn't add up wonder who she was hanging out with then I think that's when she had the job at universal in the kiosk where you can buy pictures of yourself when you get off the rollercoaster

She would be telling that story repeatedly, imo, if she were raped. She would use it to be the "victim" when it was convenient to garner attention.

i dont think she got pregnant on purpose i think it was a mistake
she wanted to give the baby up and cindy wouldnt let her...

I don't actually think that Casey thought far enough ahead to be worried about it. I was a lot like she is in some ways (I didn't have multiple partners but my head worked like hers works) and I got pregnant, barely knowing how I got that way.

God saved me from being the kind of parent she was. I don't know why He did, but He did. I didn't have a brain in my head till I was 50. I loved my babies, though, and would have never harmed a hair on their heads.

I was not very bright and had the social skills of probably a 14-year-old when I was 20. I believe she is far more that way than conniving. I don't think she thinks.

It is why I feel pity for her.

Nope, she didn't want a baby,

rape (doubt that, it would of meant jail time for the boy CA would of been irrate!)

One night stand, (by many guys), was Kc popular with guys? IMO, she couldn't point to a father, she tried to pin down JG

IMO, CA knew that kc was pregnant because they have early sona grams of a baby on the wall. CA made up the story of who the dad was (not kc).......dead of course, but never did anything like collect SS......why?
because he is alive and CA can't figure out which guy it is..........IMO

Casey is not someone who thinks about consequences.

She had sex because it felt good. When she got pregnant she didn't handle the problem because she didn't want to be bothered.

Basically, it looks like she did as she pleased and when confronted said any bulls**t thing that came to mind. Until she came up against LE it seemed to work for her.

I doubt she gave it a thought beyond what she was doing at the moment. If she had...she would have latched onto someone with tons of money to support her and the baby.

I don't think she did it for the attention either. As Cindy reminded her..."Caylee was Casey's biggest mistake." (And one Cindy never let her forget.)

Is there a link to this ??? Or is it another thing that KC "said" ??

I think it is a mistake to try to rationalize Casey's behavior with "normal person" logic.

Sociopaths lack impulse control as well as empathy.

What a sociopath wants, they get. Their desires supercede all...from a fun night of sex to killing a baby in order to be available for a date, sociopaths live for the moment.

Is there a link to this ??? Or is it another thing that KC "said" ??

Hi tx Dot, I am sure there is a thread somewhere about this but I know I read it and heard it too, Casey was repeating what Cindy said to Lee in a jailhouse visit, or something....I don't know but what Cindy said was Caylee is Casey's biggest BUT BEST mistake.

No, I don't think she got pregnant on purpose. She did not want to get pregnant; but, did she think about how NOT to do that...no. A man having sex with her was validating her ego needs: being beautiful, irresistable. She did not want Caylee. IMO. Why would she want another girl competing against her for attention in the family? Would it have been different if she had a baby boy? That makes me wonder.

It came from Lee and I believe you will find it in his testimony, IIRC. He was quoting his mother.

Hi tx Dot, I am sure there is a thread somewhere about this but I know I read it and heard it too, Casey was repeating what Cindy said to Lee in a jailhouse visit, or something....I don't know but what Cindy said was Caylee is Casey's biggest BUT BEST mistake.

Yep, I'm bored, so I've re-read some old stuff....:)

The only place I've seen this is in LA's 7/29 interview pg. 6...

The way I'm reading it this is something KC *says* to him the night of the 15th (when CA is not in the room).....as he's telling LE this he says it's "the first time" he's heard this said.

So if this is something (only) KC *says*, I sure have to question it.

ps.....link to LA's page....starts on line 2

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...thony/1/lg/DOC_20080923141138_000_Page_06.htm

Nope, she didn't want a baby,

rape (doubt that, it would of meant jail time for the boy CA would of been irrate!)

One night stand, (by many guys), was Kc popular with guys? IMO, she couldn't point to a father, she tried to pin down JG

IMO, CA knew that kc was pregnant because they have early sona grams of a baby on the wall. CA made up the story of who the dad was (not kc).......dead of course, but never did anything like collect SS......why?
because he is alive and CA can't figure out which guy it is..........IMO

Yeah, Kiomara said KC told her that "the condom broke." She said she met the" dad," whom KC unloaded in short order.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back