Department of Children and Families Files

She was in court at her bond hearing on 7-17

She wasnt filing for assistance. This is the form that the child welfare workers (dont know what they are called in FL.) filled out when they did the report they needed to do for the child neglect charges.

I think this is just part of DCF's policy on getting information regarding the family and if the child is properly cared for. If there's no money coming she can't be taken care of. Also the form is not signed.

JMO

I think this is just part of DCF's policy on getting information regarding the family and if the child is properly cared for. If there's no money coming she can't be taken care of. Also the form is not signed.

JMO

Yups yups.

If I am remembering correctly, wasn't this when Dept of Social Services started their investigation?

I'm going to try and find some info. BRB

Ok but I thought TANF was cash assistance for low income families. Why would they need that ?

She wasnt filing for assistance. This is the form that the child welfare workers (dont know what they are called in FL.) filled out when they did the report they needed to do for the child neglect charges.

The first form is for monetary assistance. The others are dated in August and they said they were starting an investigation, so I took that as they didn't start their investigation till Aug. Maybe someone else with a better memory can remember CPS got involved.

That is strange. She never signed it, the date she put down was 7-17-08 and Ohio has never heard of the Anthonys.

Looks like the determination of her CA investigation

okay i'm not real sure of this but what i can gather at the time this form was filled out casey was being investigated for child abuse. it wasn't know by LE/child services if caylee was dead or alive. since casey is caylee's mother and it was found out that she didn't have any income. child services would have had her apply for assistance on the basis that she was "working" towards correcting whatever was being found wrong in a child neglect case.

That is strange. She never signed it, the date she put down was 7-17-08 and Ohio has never heard of the Anthonys.

I think 17 is actually a messy 12 (i.e., 7/12) so she filed just 3 days before this all broke.

what's all that Ohio business?

Maybe they were investigating the grandparents, if that's not it then
dunno.gif

The second page says TANF funding is used to pay the administrative costs of the Florida abuse hotline, eligible staff activities for protective investigators, etc. I don't believe this is for assistance of KC, this is a form for the DCF to get funds from the state to assist with the expenses of dealing with her case. It looks to me like they would fill this out for funds for every child abuse/neglect investigation they would do. Like, they can't just say, "Oh, we provided services to 200 kids this month." Each child must have their own form.

I could be wrong, first time I've seen this.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow
Back