757 users online (96 members and 661 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

View Poll Results: Do you believe the story?

Voters
180. You may not vote on this poll
  • I wouldn't put it past Casey!

40 22.22%
  • The magazine is lying to sell copies.

28 15.56%
  • It's not relevant & doesn't matter.

112 62.22%

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Globe Magazine: KC-ex gets tested for aids because of KC

Globe doesn't publish their articles online so I can't give a link, but it's on the current cover. It wasnt Jesse, some other dude she had tons of pictures taken with.

Obviously, this is the Globe, so it should all be taken with a huge hunk of salt.

CORRECTION:

Quote Originally Posted by DotsEyes View Post
    No, actually the article is entitled "Caylee Mom AIDS Scandal", subtitled "Ex-lover gets tested for killer virus as Casey's caught in x-rated tape shocker."

The "x-rated tape shocker" is the photo we have all seen which most of us believe is not KC.

RM is the "ex-lover" and he is fine, tested negative.

"There is no evidence that she (KC) is HIV positive." Quote from article.

"I had to wait two days for the results of the $280 blood tests, which was nerve-racking. I was worried sick, but thank God I'm clear of any lasting reminders of our relationship." - RM
    Last edited by Egoslayer; 01-21-2009 at 08:38 AM.
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

Um, I don't understand the 'wouldn't put it past Casey'... wouldn't put it past her to do what, exactly? Have AIDS, be in a relationship with someone who has AIDS or to spread AIDS?

I think this is grossly unfair to Casey's ex. Why should whether he has AIDS be relevant, he could have contracted it after his time with Casey, regardless, this is just obviously going to be painful for him and his family.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post
    Um, I don't understand the 'wouldn't put it past Casey'... wouldn't put it past her to do what, exactly? Have AIDS, be in a relationship with someone who has AIDS or to spread AIDS?

I think this is grossly unfair to Casey's ex. Why should whether he has AIDS be relevant, he could have contracted it after his time with Casey, regardless, this is just obviously going to be painful for him and his family.
    You are assuming he didn't sell them his story and photos, which if they are outing his medical info on the front page I would be willing to bet he did.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoneBoothBandit View Post

He's the one that was interviewed ...
    "I left work around 5pm, and went back to the apartment to pick up my daughter. However, after reaching the apartment, I realized that niether Zenaida, Caylee, or either of her two roomates were home."
    -Casey Anthony.

It was RM. Someone earlier posted about this. She said the article stated he didn't have it but got tested after finding out how Casey was because of the case. I'll try to find the thread.

I'm confused.

If it is the same article discussed in the rumours thread, there it is quoted as saying RM got tested for AIDS, does not have AIDS and recommends that other past lovers be tested for AIDS. (see post #196)

Same article or are Globe and Enquirer fighting for headlines again this week?

Thanks, PotatoHead! That would explain it!

Altho...having Casey sit in jail and ponder if she has AIDS wouldn't be a bad idea.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

There was a comment also by LE to AR ex cop in his interview transcript about him using protection with Casey and he said only the first time. Wasn't sure if they were just trying to ask him a question to make him think about the fact that it might not be a bad idea for him to get tested for STD and possible AIDs without actually coming out and saying it or were asking him because of other information that they had.
    I only noticed it because that type of comment did not come up in any of the other interviews. At least the ones we have seen.

Quote Originally Posted by shadow of my mind View Post
    There was a comment also by LE to AR ex cop in his interview transcript about him using protection with Casey and he said only the first time. Wasn't sure if they were just trying to ask him a question to make him think about the fact that it might not be a bad idea for him to get tested for STD and possible AIDs without actually coming out and saying it or were asking him because of other information that they had.
    I only noticed it because that type of comment did not come up in any of the other interviews. At least the ones we have seen.
    Didn't that sound like a really odd thing to say? Almost like a parent talking to their not quite adult son. I thought for sure, "what were you thinking?" was going to be next.

I wonder if this was a 'senior cop talking to the rookie' moment that happened to be caught on tape?
    Thank you my WS family for everything you do, everyday. You are loved and appreciated.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Emma Leigh Barker~
    09/02/07~03/18/09
    ~R.I.P.~

Justice For Emma
    Stacey Barker - Guilty - Murder 1 - 5/24/11
    25 to LiFE - Sentenced 6/17/11

~~~~~~~~~~~
    jmho as always

Quote Originally Posted by missmybaby View Post
    Didn't that sound like a really odd thing to say? Almost like a parent talking to their not quite adult son. I thought for sure, "what were you thinking?" was going to be next.

I wonder if this was a 'senior cop talking to the rookie' moment that happened to be caught on tape?
    I'ts been awhile since I read that one but I have to wonder if it had something to do with the other women who was seeing AR that must work for the department, someone in HR I think. I though it was an odd exchange and you may be right. Older officer trying to give the guy a clue that just because he has a shield it's not the right kind for that.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I remember that too in the interview. I also wondered if they were going to warn all her previous conquests or just him because he was "on the force". Whatever.

I didn't answer the poll questions because the first choice didn't make sense and my preference wasn't there. My choice: Does it really matter to Caylee?
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

No, actually the article is entitled "Caylee Mom AIDS Scandal", subtitled "Ex-lover gets tested for killer virus as Casey's caught in x-rated tape shocker."

The "x-rated tape shocker" is the photo we have all seen which most of us believe is not KC.

"I had to wait two days for the results of the $280 blood tests, which was nerve-racking. I was worried sick, but thank God I'm clear of any lasting reminders of our relationship." - RM

Thanks for clarifying.

Maybe the child should be changed to more clearly reflect the actual topic of the article?
    1: Forge as many stolen checks as possible
    2: Buy Beer, Lingerie and more Beer
    3: Enter "Hot Bod" contest; for "investigative purposes"
    4: "Dirty Dance" with female friends
    5: Practice poking self in eye repeatedly to produce "tears"
    6: Alienate squirrel population of U.S.
    7. Have cheesy, happy Italian words tattooed on your body to properly accessorize "grief"
    8. Go directly to jail

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars

Thank you so much for clarifying. Good job, DotsEyes, thanks.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

I voted they are lying to sell copies, that is what they do. Next they will say "their sources" told them she caught it from Bigfoot or an alien from Mars.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast