1099 users online (237 members and 862 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

How Well Do You Know the Case?

OK Mods, move the thread if you need to. Just something to work the brain muscles while we wait on the doc dump!

Attachment 1491

Attachment 1492
    Last edited by cocoamom; 09-14-2009 at 09:58 AM.

Go Cocoamom!!! You are the best!

The truest love there is

You are a hoot!!!

FUN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    OK Mods, move the thread if you need to. Just something to work the brain muscles while we wait on the doc dump!

Attachment 1491

Attachment 1492
    That is scary. My husband told me I was obsessed and I was like no I am not, but after looking at these questions I see I can answer all of them. Perhaps I am a little obsessed.

LOL How fun!! Thanks for th puzzles
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

omg this is too good... Thanks!
    "You left your 2-year-old child with a person who does not exist at an apartment you cannot identify and you lied to your parents about your child's whereabouts," Orange County Judge John Jordan said. "You cared so little about your child."

The "smoking gun" in the capital murder case against KC Anthony will be those infamous 31 days, IMO.

That is very good work, although I do think it is in bad taste considering we're talking about the murder of a toddler here.

Thanks, cocoamom---I am now officially over the edge with this case--I can't wait to work these puzzles!

Cocoamom, Very cute. Thanks I needed something to keep me busy while waiting for the doc dump. Kids home from school all week so far because of snow, bout to pull my hair out!

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie_april View Post
    That is very good work, although I do think it is in bad taste considering we're talking about the murder of a toddler here.
    Oh pleazzzze!

Sometimes humor is what we need to keep us from going over the edge with this 'sit and wait' case - thanks Cocoamom! Can we expect the board game in the near future?

Clever girl. For a minute I was back in college looking for the cheat sheet. Didn't need it though, you went easy on us!
    “The fact that Casey Anthony was the last person to have custody of her daughter, failed to report her missing (or dead) for 31 days, consistently lied once confronted, and the child was found dead and hidden, and she failed to tell what actually happened despite repeated opportunities to do so to her family, friends or law enforcement, (even when faced with the death penalty) was sufficient to find her guilty -- not necessarily of premeditated murder, but certainly all lesser charges. The duct tape and other forensic evidence provided additional, but not necessary, evidence. “
    Quote from: Judge H. Lee Sarokin
    Retired in 1996 after 17 years on the federal bench

Quote Originally Posted by suki View Post
    Sometimes humor is what we need to keep us from going over the edge with this 'sit and wait' case - thanks Cocoamom! Can we expect the board game in the near future?
    Amen!

The truest love there is

Quote Originally Posted by lizzie_april View Post
    Welcome to WS, Lizzie! Yes, we are. However, we have been here for six months every day talking about the murder of Caylee. We have gone through every emotion and then some over Caylee. (It is more than you can say for her mother.)

When you are as deeply vested in a case like this one that is so tragic and horrific, laughter is the one thing that keeps us grounded in the reality of our own worlds where children still play, husbands still want dinner, and we need to be present for daily.

We are not disgracing Caylee by laughing or being normal. I happen to believe that Caylee would enjoy hearing laughter and knowing that people love her as much as we do.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Should I open this in word? Mine is not opening correctly. What program should I use?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast