How Well Do You Know the Case?

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Go Cocoamom!!! You are the best!

LOL How fun!! Thanks for th puzzles:)

That is very good work, although I do think it is in bad taste considering we're talking about the murder of a toddler here.

Thanks, cocoamom---I am now officially over the edge with this case--I can't wait to work these puzzles!

Cocoamom, Very cute. Thanks I needed something to keep me busy while waiting for the doc dump. Kids home from school all week so far because of snow, bout to pull my hair out!

Sometimes humor is what we need to keep us from going over the edge with this 'sit and wait' case - thanks Cocoamom! Can we expect the board game in the near future? :)

Clever girl. For a minute I was back in college looking for the cheat sheet. Didn't need it though, you went easy on us!

Sometimes humor is what we need to keep us from going over the edge with this 'sit and wait' case - thanks Cocoamom! Can we expect the board game in the near future? :)

Amen! :clap:

That is very good work, although I do think it is in bad taste considering we're talking about the murder of a toddler here.
Welcome to WS, Lizzie! Yes, we are. However, we have been here for six months every day talking about the murder of Caylee. We have gone through every emotion and then some over Caylee. (It is more than you can say for her mother.)

When you are as deeply vested in a case like this one that is so tragic and horrific, laughter is the one thing that keeps us grounded in the reality of our own worlds where children still play, husbands still want dinner, and we need to be present for daily.

We are not disgracing Caylee by laughing or being normal. I happen to believe that Caylee would enjoy hearing laughter and knowing that people love her as much as we do.

Should I open this in word? Mine is not opening correctly. What program should I use?

Welcome to WS, Lizzie! Yes, we are. However, we have been here for six months every day talking about the murder of Caylee. We have gone through every emotion and then some over Caylee. (It is more than you can say for her mother.)

When you are as deeply vested in a case like this one that is so tragic and horrific, laughter is the one thing that keeps us grounded in the reality of our own worlds where children still play, husbands still want dinner, and we need to be present for daily.

We are not disgracing Caylee by laughing or being normal. I happen to believe that Caylee would enjoy hearing laughter and knowing that people love her as much as we do.

Thank you! Well said :clap:

I love 16 across: LP's park. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself - again. :)

Thanks so much!

That is scary. My husband told me I was obsessed and I was like no I am not, but after looking at these questions I see I can answer all of them. Perhaps I am a little obsessed. :waitasec:

Haha!!! My husband thinks I keep a close eye on the case, and I do... but recently, he's the one asking to see what NC has on so he can keep up with it as well. So I sit through her nightly schpeil and think "this is SUCH old news". :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back