Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: 2009.01.21 Document Release

Quote Originally Posted by TGIRecovered View Post
    I wonder if they might find useful forensic evidence on the sticky side of the heart sticker, if it was stuck to the outside of the duct tape.

If the sticker was directly over her mouth but under the duct tape, there could be something left on the front of the sticker.

GA didn't mention Caylee talking to him the last day he saw her, as I recall. I've always suspected that Caylee might have been drugged the night before, resulting in unconciousness or coma. Casey could have fixed her hair, dressed her in clean clothes, put sunglasses and a backpack on her so that she could carry her past George as if she were just laying her head on Casey's shoulder. Casey could have used the knife to make sure she "never woke up" after she left the house.

I don't think George ever saw her on the 16th. I bet Casey got mad, starting packing her stuff, and quieted Caylee for the last time. She likely lugged her out of the house in the laundry bag as if she was "moving" out. George and Cindy never wanted anyone to know about the fight on the 15th Lee talked about and the neighbors heard.

do you think the omission was a mistake?

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    I bet both the knife found in the car and the one at the site of the remains will match the set in CA's kitchen! (either that or the set at AL's apt)
    This bee my opinion

I don't think the book or stuffed animal found on Suburban was mentioned in the search warrant because nothing related to those two items would be expected to be found at the parent's home.

The small horses were mentioned because they are usually part of a set or bag of similar items, so that they would be looking for similar items from the set/bag. The heart sticker was mentioned because it can be part of a book or set of stickers.

Regarding Velveeta, didn't KC mention making macaroni and cheese? The white bag with these items was reportedly from Tony's.

Quote Originally Posted by It's Not the Nanny View Post
    Does anyone remember exactly what Caylee was wearing in the video with Papa???

We might be able to compare that to the clothes they found in the trashbag.

The fact that the Pooh blanket was there makes me think she killed her while or after Caylee was napping.

POOR CAYLEE!
    White shorts (can't tell if there are stripes) and light blue shirt..here is youtube full video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS648U0xTI0

I wonder if they might find useful forensic evidence on the sticky side of the heart sticker, if it was stuck to the outside of the duct tape.

If the sticker was directly over her mouth but under the duct tape, there could be something left on the front of the sticker.

GA didn't mention Caylee talking to him the last day he saw her, as I recall. I've always suspected that Caylee might have been drugged the night before, resulting in unconciousness or coma. Casey could have fixed her hair, dressed her in clean clothes, put sunglasses and a backpack on her so that she could carry her past George as if she were just laying her head on Casey's shoulder. Casey could have used the knife to make sure she "never woke up" after she left the house.
    I asked this question but no one could answer it - when GA said that he saw Casey and Caylee leave the house on that last day - I asked the question, did he touch or talk to Caylee? Did she hug him, was she running around - what?

I said that she could have been killed the night before, Casey carried her out with Caylees head on her shoulder telling GA that she was sleeping

Did George get up and give Caylee a kiss? Did he go and touch her? Was she wrapped in that Winnie the Pooh blanket?

George never said - it's doubtful that GA saw them at all

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Ugh! They are too slow at getting these docs out or something! I can't read anything except what you guys are posting here. Isn't there anything else interesting in all those pages yet?!
    Not sure why you can't see them, want me to email them to you?

Good point, that makes sense with the sunglasses...

The truest love there is

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    do you think the omission was a mistake?
    It appears to have been very deliberate.

Quote Originally Posted by bunnyphoenix1 View Post
    Does anyone remember when LP made his statement that the As had found out something that would shock the world?? Was it around this time?
    I would like to know this info as well.

I have thought that it was possible that LA was the father from a week or so after all this hit the press. LA is one weird dude and he gives me the creeps.
    MOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Broderick View Post
    They were thinking what many thought. Any results of that yet?
    Probably trying to eliminate the "rumor" suggested by LP.

WOW WOW WOW

I think this topic should have a thread of it's own.

Why would they omit those results if they proved he wasn't the dad???
    I agree, but we will probably need to ask the mods first. This subject can only be talked about in the Parking Lot, but I think in light of this new information, it should be moved up here.

Remember, they are not releasing final results which will be used in the trial or in the ongoing investigation!! (Altho..some things they will be using from the doc dumps)
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

WOW WOW WOW

I think this topic should have a thread of it's own.

Why would they omit those results if they proved he wasn't the dad???
    I can't think of one logical reason for the results not to be revealed.....except for.........well, you know
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

Quote Originally Posted by MOMto5 View Post
    DNA ....could this be the dad?!
    No, the shovel was his, so they needed his DNJA for elimination.
    Age. Fac ut gaudeam

Quote Originally Posted by Manny View Post
    The OCSO and the FBI are not going to do extensive tests to dispel rumors suggested by LP!! LP obviously got wind they were running the tests and where he came up with the information in the first place.
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Is this thing on??? :taptap:tap

Then why not post the results? Also, when LP talked about it, I didn't pay much attention. But now, it seems pretty obvious he knew they were testing Lee as father back then.

After having read the documents from C.A. co-workers all I have to say is C.A. is as mentally sick if not sicker than K.C. Also she is as "cold" as an ice cube. How the he** could she just go back to work "knowing" that da** car smelled like decomposition and the only person out of the picture was her own Grandbaby??? And not do the right thing by Caylee? I will never understand that family.

I agree. And why omit it...unless...?

The truest love there is

Makes sense, or:

1. They interviewed Annie and she knows something.
    2. They asked George and Cindy what they knew about the father with no definite conclusion.
    3. They requested DNA from the family.
    4. LP said something on September 6th about the possibility.
    5. Lee refused and they had to subpoena.
    6. They got the DNA and requested it be tested to Caylee. October 7th or 8th
    7. Results redacted, unreleased.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    just my opinion....but I would be very careful in wording it a deliberate ommission when all the ducuments and results have not yet been released yet. Also, on page 41 of the fbi documents... it was an almost "aside" .....to compare the dna of Caylee and LA.

I am not going to make too much of it yet. There is so much to go through and so much more that is not even released yet.

Just a question tho... do you think LE could or would compromise this whole case by deliberately witholding or ommiting info and results to the defense? It is just my opinion, but I do not think after all of this....that they would do something like that. Just my opinion tho....
    This bee my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

Well this one has Ca's co-workers on it shedding light on the family dynamics.

I have to go to work, but in reading the first few pages, this is dam*ing for CA. After going to the tow yard CA returned to work and stated that there was a bad smell in the car. She was told to go home and call the police, but she refused saying she had too much work to do. She was asked if she had opened the trunk, no answer from CA.

Well it seems CA'c boss did send her home....
    Just another detail CA left out

Page 10 of 40 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast