Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnie the Pooh blanket

Hybrid View

Winnie the Pooh blanket

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,5932835.story

A Winnie the Pooh blanket was found with Caylee's remains. My questions is, was it ever reported that a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing before her remains were found? Also, what are your thoughts as to why the blanket would be with the child's remains?

Winnie the Pooh blanket found with Caylee---was it replaced?

Now that reports are being released about the blanket found with Caylee, I am wondering if it was replaced.

There was a whole thread a while back about the JCPenneys receipt, and what KC possibly bought for the amount. Now that we know a Pooh blanket was found, was it replaced in the A home, or did the Anth's notice it missing if not?

Also noted that this particular link says "blanket." That may be the comforter for the crib/ or not.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-c...,5932835.story
    Last edited by Capri; 01-21-2009 at 01:21 PM. Reason: add link

Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

possible (the $14.99 blanket linked to). I doubt one like that would be noticed missing as much as an obvious comforter (that matched her whole set, etc). But maybe C & G didn't notice anything missing anyway? The article just says "blanket", so any Pooh blanket could be it, until more info is out.

I found it strange that CA stated how often she changed Caylee's bed, even while she was missing. Now it's even more odd.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Capri For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Capri View Post
    possible (the $14.99 blanket linked to). I doubt one like that would be noticed missing as much as an obvious comforter (that matched her whole set, etc). But maybe C & G didn't notice anything missing anyway? The article just says "blanket", so any Pooh blanket could be it, until more info is out.

I found it strange that CA stated how often she changed Caylee's bed, even while she was missing. Now it's even more odd.
    Yeah, even though it's a baby blanket. I still have my baby blankets around even though my girls are 4. They use them as baby blankets for their dollies or just to cover up a little...
    "Until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna crumble... until you do right by me, everything you think about is gonna fail."

That's been my theory. I believe she wrapped her in some piece of her bedding, then replaced that at JCP.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to CentralFLMama For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True
    Interestingly enough...that JCPenney link also depicts a comforter below PLUS a Winnie the Pooh Laundry Hamper/Bag

Winnie the Pooh Blanket and Cloth Hamper Bag

[QUOTE=gibby207;3198438]Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

Ok - been a lurker since this case began...this thought makes me come out of lurkdom....this has been eating away at me for a while - the jcpenny receipt. And when the document dump recently stated that she was (sorry - this makes my stomach turn) "double-bagged"...I also looked at the jcpenny site and found this cloth hamper that I am wondering if this will come out during trial. This is just a thought I have - if this is not the appropriate thread to post this in - please feel free to delete or move it. Otherwise - any thoughts on this?

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.asp...emNameSection6

Guess LP was right about finding clothes and a blanket/cloth...

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gibby207 For This Useful Post:

Guess LP was right about finding clothes and a blanket/cloth...
    Sure he was, if you pretend that a bathing suit is a child's shirt and a piece of a dress is a pair of white shorts. Oh, and that a linen pillow case is a Winnie the Pooh blanket and that iron-on letters are a sheet.

Of course, this was all after he insisted that Caylee was not wearing any clothing at all when Casey disposed of the body.

its also possible that there was more than one comforter and/or blanket already in the home for Caylee's bed set. We always kept two complete crib/toddler bed sets for our kids, so we could swap out for laundry.

kageykaren is offline Lindsey Love, Universal Child your are the star & wondeful you are!
    In this instance I don't feel she packed in a blankey for sentimental reasons but for containment of decomp gore. I feel the blanket was a larger one , not the size of receiving blanket. I can't link but JC penny's has a larger crib size comforter. This blanket would match caylees crib pillow collection

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kageykaren For This Useful Post:

searching for the old thread re: the missing JCPenney receipt (that Cindy didn't hand over, IIRC).

Quote Originally Posted by kageykaren View Post
    In this instance I don't feel she packed in a blankey for sentimental reasons but for containment of decomp gore. I feel the blanket was a larger one , not the size of receiving blanket. I can't link but JC penny's has a larger crib size comforter. This blanket would match caylees crib pillow collection
    And, that she may have died in her own bed, wrapped her up, bought a new one. A crib blanket would be smaller than a twin...

This the "set" from JCPenny with the Pooh crib blankets...http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True

This the "set" from JCPenny with the Pooh crib blankets...http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True
    There is a laundry bag with this set as well

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    Report (daily thread) states that the body was found in a laundry bag, and then a trash bag. Certainly Cindy would have missed a laundry bag too, seeing how much of a big deal she made about keeping Caylee's bed changed.

It seems that (pg. 15 of todays released docs) the body was in a trash bag, then a laundry hamper bag.

Originally I was thinking laundry bag, old fashioned kind with drawstrings, but on pg 15 it says its a laundry hamper bag. How is it possible that Cindy, at the very least, did not notice that the stand-up laundry hamper bag was missing?

Oh boy. That's very, very interesting.

blanket and laundry bag

When they said laundry bag, that is exactly what I thought of. My daugher will be three in February. I bought the entire bedding set for her which included the canvas type cloth laundry bag (it just loops onto the wood base). From the size of the clothes and so forth, my daughter Kayla and Cayee were very close to the same size. Sad to say, that she would fit in that no problem.
    Also, with my bedding set, I bought extra set of sheets and the blanket that goes with the set. It is very common to do that, even buying something similar not necessary with the set (i.e. finding solid pooh blanket at Walmart that blends with the bedding is common too).
    Just wanted to mention that, I will go back to learking in the back ground.

Quote Originally Posted by tkparker View Post
    When they said laundry bag, that is exactly what I thought of. My daugher will be three in February. I bought the entire bedding set for her which included the canvas type cloth laundry bag (it just loops onto the wood base). From the size of the clothes and so forth, my daughter Kayla and Cayee were very close to the same size. Sad to say, that she would fit in that no problem.
    Also, with my bedding set, I bought extra set of sheets and the blanket that goes with the set. It is very common to do that, even buying something similar not necessary with the set (i.e. finding solid pooh blanket at Walmart that blends with the bedding is common too).
    Just wanted to mention that, I will go back to learking in the back ground.
    :Welcome-12-june:TKP, you can't go back into lurk-mode now, it's too addictive posting, LOL.

Wow I did notice laundry hampter

Hey Capri here is the pix of Cindy Anthony from the people magazine article....in Caylee's bedroom

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/o...cayleesbed.jpg

Here is a bigger pix of Caylees bedroom

http://www.people.com/people/archive...221650,00.html

scroll thru the article and then click pix and it will be bigger
    Last edited by TSPnc; 01-21-2009 at 01:57 PM. Reason: oops

I don't usually post here as i'm very new, but I had to jump in here. The bedding set she's got is the "classic pooh" collection. I had this same set for my daughter....and I bought it at JCPenny!

Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast