Winnie the Pooh blanket

Now that reports are being released about the blanket found with Caylee, I am wondering if it was replaced.

There was a whole thread a while back about the JCPenneys receipt, and what KC possibly bought for the amount. Now that we know a Pooh blanket was found, was it replaced in the A home, or did the Anth's notice it missing if not?

Also noted that this particular link says "blanket." That may be the comforter for the crib/ or not.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/orl-caylee-marie-anthony-casey-012109,0,5932835.story

Sorry mods, I see there is already a thread for this topic.

I have always thought after the fight Casey left with Caylee..Caylee was crying and upset and Casey used the tape to quiet her,since she could not drive with her in the cars seat with tape on her mouth, she wrapped her in a blanket that was already in the car and put her in the trunk.'
She drove down the road,parked, called Tony and talked..checked on Caylee and she was already gone.
Casey has a black heart.How could she do what she did and laugh and smile? I hope their are fingerprints that NAIL her and she is put away forever.
Caylee was such an innocent.
I hope George and Cindy,are finely able to see the beast they raised for the monster she is.
Bury this Child...

possible (the $14.99 blanket linked to). I doubt one like that would be noticed missing as much as an obvious comforter (that matched her whole set, etc). But maybe C & G didn't notice anything missing anyway? The article just says "blanket", so any Pooh blanket could be it, until more info is out.

I found it strange that CA stated how often she changed Caylee's bed, even while she was missing. Now it's even more odd.

That's been my theory. I believe she wrapped her in some piece of her bedding, then replaced that at JCP.

Guess LP was right about finding clothes and a blanket/cloth...

possible (the $14.99 blanket linked to). I doubt one like that would be noticed missing as much as an obvious comforter (that matched her whole set, etc). But maybe C & G didn't notice anything missing anyway? The article just says "blanket", so any Pooh blanket could be it, until more info is out.

I found it strange that CA stated how often she changed Caylee's bed, even while she was missing. Now it's even more odd.

Yeah, even though it's a baby blanket. I still have my baby blankets around even though my girls are 4. They use them as baby blankets for their dollies or just to cover up a little...

its also possible that there was more than one comforter and/or blanket already in the home for Caylee's bed set. We always kept two complete crib/toddler bed sets for our kids, so we could swap out for laundry.

In this instance I don't feel she packed in a blankey for sentimental reasons but for containment of decomp gore. I feel the blanket was a larger one , not the size of receiving blanket. I can't link but JC penny's has a larger crib size comforter. This blanket would match caylees crib pillow collection

searching for the old thread re: the missing JCPenney receipt (that Cindy didn't hand over, IIRC).

In this instance I don't feel she packed in a blankey for sentimental reasons but for containment of decomp gore. I feel the blanket was a larger one , not the size of receiving blanket. I can't link but JC penny's has a larger crib size comforter. This blanket would match caylees crib pillow collection

And, that she may have died in her own bed, wrapped her up, bought a new one. A crib blanket would be smaller than a twin...

There is a laundry bag with this set as well

Report (daily thread) states that the body was found in a laundry bag, and then a trash bag. Certainly Cindy would have missed a laundry bag too, seeing how much of a big deal she made about keeping Caylee's bed changed.

Target also has a line of Pooh stuff, and we all know how much KC loves her some Target. The JCP thing fits better since the hinky words of CA regarding the JCP credit card statment/receipt. JMO.

thanks for the links to the Pooh bedding. It's the Pooh classic line.

I think we'll know a lot more once the doc dump is out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back