Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeNote View Post
    i dont think this is the blanket that was found....ME says something about piglet on pooh's back....and i dont think that set is like that....
    In that picture on Fox Orlando, it looks like piglet may be on Pooh's back, but the design is right behind Caylee so it's hard to tell. At any rate Piglet is very close to Pooh in the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by Searchfortruth View Post
    I believe Cindy only came forward with the info that a Winnie the Pooh blanket was missing from her home when LE showed up in December (after remains were found) w/ a search warrant. IIRC, she stated that she has a WTP blanket missing as she was looking at the search warrant LE gave her. After finding a Winnie the Pooh blanket with the remains they must have had Winnie the Pooh blankets, etc listed on the search warrant. IMO, there is no way Cindy just discovered their Winnie the Pooh blanket missing in December. She knew way before then.
    The above Bolded:
    Please forgive for not citing where I remember this from, but I remember distinctly Cindy telling the world that she still washed Caylee's bedding every week. She knew from the get-go that the blanket was missing. Washing the new, replacement bedding sure would make it appear as though it was Caylee's original bedding.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ClockWatcher For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post

Also, above I had found a picture of CA in front of the bed from a people magazine spread done a while back. I think it's in my initial post on this thread, this page.

I don't know if the blanket is a comforter that was taken from Caylee's bed, or a blanket that went with the set...

All I know is that the autopsy report confirmed in my mind that the blanket found with Caylee matches the set she had in her bedroom in her home (from description).
    Here's that pic from the people article:

http://www.tampabay.com/multimedia/a...26_31953c.jpeg

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mom2chloe View Post
    IIRC CA stated in an early interview that Caylee's room was exactly the same and that nothing was missing from her room, including the brown teddy bear. Anyone else recall this? This was very early in the case and I am wanting to say it was maybe a Greta interview. Can anyone recall? We speculated early on that the fact that nothing was missing from Caylee's room was a red flag in the beginning, long before we had much information to work with.
    It was also speculated that maybe KC had purchased a replacement blanket so that CA wouldn't notice that the blanket was missing. Am I losing my mind or does anyone remember this?
    I am attempting to get up the strength to read the autopsy report, and once I do, following that I will search for this interview I am referring to. If anyone can chime in I would really appreciate it.
    In her Greta interview- the 'exclusive' walk through of the anthony home in August. When Greta asked her if that was how the room had always been, CA said it was , except for there was normally a winnie the pooh blanket on her bed.

Bringing this over from an old thread that I posted on.....
    P3382....
    On dec 20th, I obtained another search warrant for the Anthony residence on Hopespring Dr. The SW was signed by Judge Perry who sealed both the warrant and the affidavit. This SW was base on additional evidence recovered since Dec 11. Cindy and George Anthony were home when the warrant was executed. While standing in the living room waiting to begin our search, Cynthia read the copy of the warrant we gave her. In the presence of us all, she made a statement that one of Caylee's “winnie the pooh” blankets was missing. George was visibly upset and angry at our presence. He was confrontational with us until cynthia had him wait on the back patio.
    Last edited by butwhatif?; 06-20-2009 at 08:28 PM. Reason: add

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to butwhatif? For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SuziQ View Post
    Everytime I come to this thread I choke up. There is something seriously wrong and demented when Winnie the Pooh and decomp is in the same sentence. I think the jury will feel the same way.
    I agree. I went to a baby shower today. I went to get her a present this morning. She had registered at a store for items that she wanted. The baby's room is being designed in Winnie the Pooh. I just couldn't buy anything with Pooh on it. I got her diapers and a baseball outfit instead.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jandkmom For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    can someone enlarge the pic of caylee's room to show the blanket on the bed....i still dont think its piglet on pooh's back....i think piglet is in the pic of the blanket...along with bee's ect....but on his back...ive seen this pattern before and dont remember piglet being on his back....if the inlarge picture does show *piglet on pooh's back* that would be very telling.....that the blanket then had been replaced at the home....so im very interested.....i really thought when hunting....that the bedding wasnt what was found...not im not sure...since you all think it show's *piglet on pooh's back*....

thanks!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

TakeNote is offline Mother to little post it my boy wonder & Founding Member of AFKBPOFPOPL
    ok....i found a link to the pic in people M and it looks like piglet in on pooh's tummy....but i thought ME said piglet on pooh's back...so now i will have to read-read it when i can...but here is the link...its up close too!
    http://www.people.com/people/archive...221650,00.html

oh...you have to flip thru the pics to find the bedroom one

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

I'm pretty sure piglet is on pooh's tummy in the pic.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peeper For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by peeper View Post
    I'm pretty sure piglet is on pooh's tummy in the pic.
    I agree Peeper & TakeNote - piglet most likely is on Pooh's tummy, but some might look at it and think Pooh's back. It wouls be nice to see the blanket completely hung up. I will look around and see what I can find. BBL

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to travelgal For This Useful Post:

from the report:

*the baby blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. it has stitching around it edges. all though the blanket is discolored and faded a print of Winnie the pooh is evident with piglet riding on his back. the design is present on both sides of the blanket.*

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/19801498/detail.html pg 7

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

I did a search at target.com for "winnie the pooh blanket" and there were a couple that could seem like piglet on pooh's back, especially concidering how weathered the blanket was.

http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-A...blanket&page=1

http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-B...blanket&page=1

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nephers For This Useful Post:

Well, after searching many, many websites for WTP baby blankets, quilts & crib sets I have struck out! I cannot find the exact set as shown in Caylee's bdroom. Frankly, I didn't know there were so many different variations of Winnie & the Gang. The nearest I found to Caylee's is at Target but the design has changed.

Here's a thought: the comforter shown in the People Magazine story is part of a complete bedding set, however, perhaps the pictures of Winnie & friends may vary from item to item within the set. I noticed at Target that there were several picture styles on different blankets but all from "mix & match" sets. Does this make sense?

JUSTICE FOR TRAVIS

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to travelgal For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    I tried to bump earlier posts with pictures of the blanket behind caylee.
    Also there are several fantastic sleuthers that found the blanket online.
    Unfortunately I can't bump up these pictures. If you start at around page 3- you'll find what looks to be the blanket Caylee had with pooh on it. I don't believe it's a comforter that the forensics described. They described it as having stitching around the outside (aka a blanket stitch)

here is a link to the fleece blanket with blanket stitch

http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html...t_adv_XSB10001
    Hard to tell where piglet is.
    Exactly, it is on pgs. 3 & 4! Thank you sumbunny!!!

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beach For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by nephers View Post
    I did a search at target.com for "winnie the pooh blanket" and there were a couple that could seem like piglet on pooh's back, especially concidering how weathered the blanket was.

http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-A...blanket&page=1

http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-B...blanket&page=1

again...in these pics....piglet is not riding on pooh's back....he is just sitting next to pooh...back to back...

27. The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Kat

Quote Originally Posted by beach2yall View Post
    Exactly, it is on pgs. 3 & 4! Thank you sumbunny!!!
    this blanket is not what ME described

29. The Following User Says Thank You to TakeNote For This Useful Post:

Kat

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 ... LastLast