Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Winnie the Pooh blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Just Jayla View Post
    Y'all kick me in the backside if this has already been noted-But couldn't DC have told CA or JB about the blanket a month before LE found it? I am convinced we saw him pick it up with his stick (will find and post the picture), and it's not a leap then to think he may have reported back to someone in the defense/family camp as to what he found. And they could have told KC-KC can throw DC under the bus if she has to.
    But as for the garbage bags, not sure how KC can explain that away. ETA-Maybe she can-I believe RK said from the start that her skull came out of a bag, but did he say what color bag, or anything about the handles?
    Of course, this is all me playing devil's advocate, I know how KC knew how Caylee's body was found...

Quoting myself-so tacky-anyway, did Robyn say KC told her it was a Pooh blanket, or just a blanket? If she only said "blanket," KC still might be able to say she got that info from DC via moms or JB (You know, the Jose that she does not want to treat like her own personal lollipop, or licorice-yuck).

But, RA still said KC referred to the color of the trash bag handles, no? That cannot be covered under the DC umbrella, DC did not find a black trash bag that we know of, other than those at the
    Last edited by Just Jayla; 04-09-2010 at 08:05 PM.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Quoting myself-so tacky-anyway, did Robyn say KC told her it was a Pooh blanket, or just a blanket? If she only said "blanket," KC still might be able to say she got that info from DC via moms or JB (You know, the Jose that she does not want to treat like her own personal lollipop, or licorice-yuck).

But, RA still said KC referred to the color of the trash bag handles, no? That cannot be covered under the DC umbrella, DC did not find a black trash bag that we know of, other than those at the
    This is from RA's interview transcript:

TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html
    Last edited by CuriousTwo; 04-10-2010 at 12:06 AM.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousTwo View Post
    This is from RA's interview transcript:

TRANSCRIPT: Investigators Interview Robyn Adams
    http://www.wftv.com/pdf/23070094/detail.html
    Thanks for posting for me, I admit I have not gotten to all of the stuff in the docs yet, I was going off of reports and credible conversation here!
    So, no bag handle colors mentioned, no Pooh mentioned.
    ETA-But the Pooh blanket would be the one nearer to or in the bag. Got it.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Thanks for posting for me, I admit I have not gotten to all of the stuff in the docs yet, I was going off of reports and credible conversation here!
    So, no bag handle colors mentioned, no Pooh mentioned.
    ETA-But the Pooh blanket would be the one nearer to or in the bag. Got it.
    I see the Cw person lead into the answer by stating that is was fact that it was soon after, rather than just simply asking the question. The answer was just the word "right"

So in my opinion, she never really volunteered the actual time that the blanket statement was made, she just agreed with an officer that stated it was fact.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to notthatsmart For This Useful Post:

I always wondered if KC killed Caylee while in the bedroom that night.

The blanket, to me, implies that.

And perhaps GA did see KC carry Caylee out...in a blanket.

Hind sight...no wonder hes a hot mess.

"The only one I have pictures of, is my daughter. I wish she was going to be there Great. Iím going to make myself cry, if Iím not careful. HmmÖ I wonder what Iím missing for lunch. If Iím not careful, I may end up enjoying my absence today. At least I will miss one crappy meal."

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OKaraMia For This Useful Post:

Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
    http://marinadedave.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    I see the Cw person lead into the answer by stating that is was fact that it was soon after, rather than just simply asking the question. The answer was just the word "right"

So in my opinion, she never really volunteered the actual time that the blanket statement was made, she just agreed with an officer that stated it was fact.
    Yeah-this is why I think this case may stick to the forensics-At least until sentencing.
    This is all good information for us to pick through, because we have a broader goal here-But I am not sure a lot of statements from either side will ever see the courtroom come trial time. LE has to interview just about everyone that has had any sort of influence or even small part in KC's life around that time...they can use all sorts of methods to try to lead someone into telling them what is going on, but the state actually using that as evidence or exhibits will be a completely different call-Thankfully-for both the people of Florida and ensuring KC gets a fair trial. Can you imagine actually dragging every little nuance of, for instance, the things we discuss here into the trial? The trial would take ten years to sort out.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Just Jayla For This Useful Post:

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by ZsaZsa View Post
    Here is an update from Marinade Dave, what Suburban Drive looks like now. It gives a good perspective as to where standing water collects, and how dense the vegetation is around there
    Even though the video is very choppy,never before has the water issue and slope of the land been so crystal clear to me.Thanks so much for posting this!!
    Last edited by FORDANIEL; 04-10-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: spelling

16. The Following User Says Thank You to FORDANIEL For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by OKaraMia View Post
    I always wondered if KC killed Caylee while in the bedroom that night.

The blanket, to me, implies that.

And perhaps GA did see KC carry Caylee out...in a blanket.

Hind sight...no wonder hes a hot mess.
    I've always felt that there's a strong possibility that the scene of the crime is the A home. I think that's why I've found the thread on the home floor plan to be so interesting. In light of Robyn and Maya's transcripts, I think it's highly likely that KC gave Caylee something (while at the A home) to put her to sleep so she could sneak out to party. And, I've wondered if there's a window screen on the window in Caylee's bedroom - KC could easily slip out that window with Caylee's body. I'll have to look at the pics of the front of the A home - not sure if she'd exit thru her bedroom window unless it was partially hidden by shrubs. I'm not sure she'd risk using that window in the event neighbors were outside, etc.

The only problem with my theory above is the duct tape. In my scenario, there would be no need to use it. hmmmmm....

And, I think LE has a strong enough case that they won't need the inmate testimonies. Go LE!
    Last edited by CuriousTwo; 04-10-2010 at 07:28 PM.
    LACI & CONNER - GONE BUT NEVER FORGOTTEN!
    Laci's Archived Thread (Read Only):
    http://websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=3

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CuriousTwo For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FORDANIEL View Post
    Even though the video is very choppy,never before has the water issue and slope of the land been so crystal clear to me.Thanks so much for posting this!!
    Yes, and practically his last words indicated the names of the owners of the two houses you can almost see from the site, one is owned by Mr Gonzales and the other by Zenaida ?Almodovar- which is enough to make you shake your head

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

Yes, and practically his last words indicated the names of the owners of the two houses you can almost see from the site, one is owned by Mr Gonzales and the other by Zenaida ?Almodovar- which is enough to make you shake your head
    Not when you think about what she told LE, that the last person she saw her daughter with was ZFG. So she wasn't 100% lying, was she?

22. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LambChop View Post
    Not when you think about what she told LE, that the last person she saw her daughter with was ZFG. So she wasn't 100% lying, was she?
    I know! Talk about code talkers. Just when the dust settles from one example another one pops up!

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ZsaZsa For This Useful Post:

I know! Talk about code talkers. Just when the dust settles from one example another one pops up!
    KC does so love to talk in code as she demonstrated for us all to see on those jail tapes. She is such a backwards talk kindofa girl. JMO

26. The Following User Says Thank You to LambChop For This Useful Post:

Yes I watched that video. I am not sure why he went into the woods on the other end of suburban other than to mislead people about the steepness of the grade. He showed water several times on the way to the site, but once to his opinion of the site location, there was no water. He was totally confused as to where Rk entered the woods. I noted the spot he pointed out that he said was the location of the skull, you could see clearly from the street. I appreciate his effort to give us a view of the current crime scene, but I really wish he would have stuck to the facts and not film a complete different location to find water and grade steepness. MOO

Quote Originally Posted by notthatsmart View Post
    Yes I watched that video. I am not sure why he went into the woods on the other end of suburban other than to mislead people about the steepness of the grade. He showed water several times on the way to the site, but once to his opinion of the site location, there was no water. He was totally confused as to where Rk entered the woods. I noted the spot he pointed out that he said was the location of the skull, you could see clearly from the street. I appreciate his effort to give us a view of the current crime scene, but I really wish he would have stuck to the facts and not film a complete different location to find water and grade steepness. MOO
    Valhall has tons of that scientific information on her site at the hinky meter. Have a look - it's amazing.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to logicalgirl For This Useful Post:

Had we seen this blanket before? This is in the newly released photos.

http://www.cbsnews.com/2300-504083_1...?tag=page;next

It definitely has piglet riding on pooh's back.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shear22 For This Useful Post:

Bumping this thread for info on the WTP blanket. I don't remember seeing pics of the WTP blanket (or the pink one referred to upthread) from the remains site. Anybody know where those pics might be available?

33. The Following User Says Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Here is a link to the wtp blanket found @ the scene in black and white - see pg 710/1405

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Here is a link to wtp blanket in color - see pg 449/1113

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...indydepo26.jpg

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to wenwe4 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wenwe4 View Post
    Here is a link to the wtp blanket found @ the scene in black and white - see pg 710/1405

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

Here is a link to wtp blanket in color - see pg 449/1113

http://s439.photobucket.com/albums/q...indydepo26.jpg

Thank you!

I am so stupid!!! I always thought the color photo was the laundry bag!
    I love Websleuths! Justice for Caylee!

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Useful Post:

Because of the description of the blanket, I've always believed that the blanket found with the remains was the white fleece one pictured here:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//20...ee_%282%29.jpg

"The blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. It has stitching around its edges. Although the blanket is discolored and faded, a print of Winnie the Pooh is evident with Piglet riding on his back. The design is present on both sides of the blanket. Multiple fine roots appear to be growing completely through the blanket."

(page 7) http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cherishtoo For This Useful Post:

Q82 - Blanket
    Item is a blanket; ~38" x 28"; heavily faded and soiled; appears white with faded pattern of Winnie-the-Pooh and Piglet; no tag.

pg 1199 http://www.wftv.com/pdf/21252257/detail.html

41. The Following User Says Thank You to cherishtoo For This Useful Post:

I never looked into this thread before...I admit, I steer clear from pics of evidence and what not, I dont know what posessed me to open this thread and look at the blanket pics but I am so unhappy now...I get so used to hearing this that and the other in this case that I tend to compartmentalise and not really think of the reality of...well I looked at the blanket and pictured my toddler boy and my heart just broke...

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to 2goldfish For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 2goldfish View Post
    I never looked into this thread before...I admit, I steer clear from pics of evidence and what not, I dont know what posessed me to open this thread and look at the blanket pics but I am so unhappy now...I get so used to hearing this that and the other in this case that I tend to compartmentalise and not really think of the reality of...well I looked at the blanket and pictured my toddler boy and my heart just broke...
    Last week my daughter showed me a listing on Craig's List for that same WTP theme and I immediately thought of Caylee.

45. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to strach304 For This Useful Post:

Looks like the state is using video of JC Penney at trial. I wonder if this is of ICA buying new Winnie the Pooh set??

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27520527/detail.html

47. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mommaearth For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by mommaearth View Post
    Looks like the state is using video of JC Penney at trial. I wonder if this is of ICA buying new Winnie the Pooh set??

http://www.wftv.com/pdf/27520527/detail.html
    I'm sorry. They are pictures not video

49. The Following User Says Thank You to mommaearth For This Useful Post:

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415 LastLast