Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Winnie the Pooh blanket

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    I'm still looking through Caylee pictures to see any with her holding a "blankie" - this is the closest I've come so far. I cropped KC out (yea) but the possible blanket is so far in the corner I can barely make it out. It might not even be a blanket, let alone a Pooh one LOL:

But when I first noticed it, I thought maybe those one things were bees going to Pooh's "hunny"?

Here I found this Pooh blanket...it could be the same as this pic http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...0070921x00003b

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    What do you think the pink thing that YM was looking at while standing at the scene of the discovery of Caylee was? TIA for any insight.
    If I had to guess I would say it was the pink outfit from Caylee's doll named Mama. There is a picture of Caylee in her Eddie Bauer carseat holding Mama who is clad in a pink outfit. It looked like the same color to me as what Melich was holding.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahlee1283 View Post
    i wonder if KC ever had a baby shower and if they could pull up the records to see if the blanket was on a past registry
    Casey did have a shower. I remember Cindy talking about it when she was showing Greta Caylee's room. It was held about a week after Caylee was born.

My sister had a Classic Winnie the Pooh theme for my niece in her nursey and believe me, she got TONS of Winnie the Pooh blankets. Big ones, little ones, fleece ones, quilted ones, you name it, she got one. Doesn't matter if you register for them or not, once people know there is a theme, you get anything and everything within that theme! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Unsolved View Post
    I'm still looking through Caylee pictures to see any with her holding a "blankie" - this is the closest I've come so far. I cropped KC out (yea) but the possible blanket is so far in the corner I can barely make it out. It might not even be a blanket, let alone a Pooh one LOL:

But when I first noticed it, I thought maybe those one things were bees going to Pooh's "hunny"?
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
    Ithink this is the blanket!!!!!!
    Look at the lower left hand corner of pic......that is Piglet's arm and striped shirt that you see!!!!!!!! Just like the set in the bedroom of Pooh and Piglet!!!!!
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Pink Panther
    It's interesting that CA made such a point of saying that they changed Caylee's bed/sheets regularly...At the time, many of us discussed that this was an odd comment to make. It's also interesting that she had herself photographed in front of Caylee's bed (fully dressed in Winnie the Pooh sheets) for People magazine. It almost makes one think that was trying to tell KC that she (CA) had taken care of the "missing" sheet/blanket...

I have often felt that a lot of the things that CA was saying in the media was aimed at KC.

Nothing surprises me at this point.

MOO
    Take it one step further to the first bond hearing:

Cindy said, "There is NO evidence!".
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to SeriouslySearching For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    If I had to guess I would say it was the pink outfit from Caylee's doll named Mama. There is a picture of Caylee in her Eddie Bauer carseat holding Mama who is clad in a pink outfit. It looked like the same color to me as what Melich was holding.
    Wasn't the backpack also the same color of pink?
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

Quote Originally Posted by RJOINNH View Post
    WAY TO GO!!!!!
    Ithink this is the blanket!!!!!!
    Look at the lower left hand corner of pic......that is Piglet's arm and striped shirt that you see!!!!!!!! Just like the set in the bedroom of Pooh and Piglet!!!!!
    AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Ok found this blanket its from target and comes with winnie pooh bear Classic!!!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to shayj For This Useful Post:

Is it the same?????

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shayj For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Take it one step further to the first bond hearing:

Cindy said, "There is NO evidence!".
    There is no doubt that statement was aimed at KC.

Quote Originally Posted by shayj View Post

Is it the same?????
    I dont think so. Can't see a Piglet.
    The one in the pic obviously is a regular pile like blanket with white silk trim around edges.

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Wasn't the backpack also the same color of pink?
    But the backpack wasn't found at the remains site.

Quote Originally Posted by LancelotLink View Post
    The items listed as coming from the car are listed as H-51975:
    Page 2
    Black plastic bag containing inside:
    · Doll (Art # 3, Item # H-51975)
    · Backpack (Art # 4, Item # H-51975)
    · Childs tooth brush (Art # 5, Item # H-51975)
    · Black leather bag ( Art # 6, Item # H-51975)
    · Various papers (Art # 7, Item # H-51975)
    · Dinner knife (Art # 8, Item # H-51975)
    · Blue plastic crate (Art # 9, Item # H-51975)
    · Plastic clothes hangers (Art #10, Item # H-51975 )

the items on page 42 have the same item number
    Art # 1, Item # H-51975 (Sealed box)

From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following Items:
    · Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles.
    · Pull-ups “with flowers design” collected from the back pack “Adorable”
    · Stainless steel knife

I don't think they would list evidence from the car and evidence from the remains site with the same numbers.

Lisa-Rachelle is offline instinc is a powerful gift, and should never be ignored.
    I really don't think this blanket was purchased at JC Penney sometime after the murder. JMO.

It is HIGHLY possible that the Anthony's didn't even notice the dissapearance of the blanket. If it was not part of her crib bedding set, that was there on a daily basis, then it would be easy to lose track of it.
    Each of my daughters have their bedding staples (flat sheet, comforter and cover and pillow) but in addition, I have oodles of small 30 x 30 blankets stashed away in the car and closet that we use if we go out, or if something gets dirty. A lot of them are leftovers from when they were newborns.....

So, if the Pooh blanket was in fact a spare, and not something treasured to Caylee, they probably wouldn't realize it was even missing.

Not to mention, they still believe the Nanny tale, and we know Casey said Zani had pretty much ALL the things Caylee needed, from clothes to carseat etc.
    Monster; noun: any animal or human grotesquely deviating from the normal shape, behavior or character, someone who excites horror by wickedness or cruelty. see; Casey Anthony

*Justice for C.M.A*

Quote Originally Posted by Theonly1 View Post
    I thought I saw a "C M A" located somewhere in Caylee's room (like on the wall?). Not sure if it was cloth. I just recall some sort of lettering. Bet ya dollars to doughnuts the lettering was "C" "M" A".

It would also fit Casey, Caylee and Cindy.
    I think they were wooden large letters, IIRC.
    I'm wondering if the cloth letters at the scene were inside the laundry bag or outside of it, but within the trash bag, like the water etc made them come off the laundry bag. If they turn out to be "ZFG" then I think KC will get the premeditated charge - shows she had the whole "the nanny did it"/kidnapping plan to begin with.

MsRyber is offline Lacks Insight, but has great Common Sense.
    Could someone explain something to me?

I am Canadian...what is the difference between J.C. Penny and Target?

Is that like the difference between buying something at The Bay (or Sears) vs. Zellers (or Walmart) up here in Santaland?

Quote Originally Posted by MsRyber View Post
    Could someone explain something to me?

I am Canadian...what is the difference between J.C. Penny and Target?

Is that like the difference between buying something at The Bay (or Sears) vs. Zellers (or Walmart) up here in Santaland?
    Yes - you've got that right. Like Sears, J.C. Penney is more of an old-fashioned Department Store that has been around for years and years and usually found in a mall situation. Target is a relatively newer chain with suburban free-standing stores. They discount alot of items and appeal to younger shoppers, although I imagine the Winnie-the-Pooh bedding is only slightly cheaper there than at Penney's. On many items, though, Target is cheaper than Wal-Mart, and the stuff they sell always seems more creative and trendy than Wal-Mart.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    There is a laundry bag with this set as well
    Oh boy. That's very, very interesting.

blanket and laundry bag

Quote Originally Posted by Mamabear1963 View Post
    There is a laundry bag with this set as well
    When they said laundry bag, that is exactly what I thought of. My daugher will be three in February. I bought the entire bedding set for her which included the canvas type cloth laundry bag (it just loops onto the wood base). From the size of the clothes and so forth, my daughter Kayla and Cayee were very close to the same size. Sad to say, that she would fit in that no problem.
    Also, with my bedding set, I bought extra set of sheets and the blanket that goes with the set. It is very common to do that, even buying something similar not necessary with the set (i.e. finding solid pooh blanket at Walmart that blends with the bedding is common too).
    Just wanted to mention that, I will go back to learking in the back ground.

Quote Originally Posted by tkparker View Post
    When they said laundry bag, that is exactly what I thought of. My daugher will be three in February. I bought the entire bedding set for her which included the canvas type cloth laundry bag (it just loops onto the wood base). From the size of the clothes and so forth, my daughter Kayla and Cayee were very close to the same size. Sad to say, that she would fit in that no problem.
    Also, with my bedding set, I bought extra set of sheets and the blanket that goes with the set. It is very common to do that, even buying something similar not necessary with the set (i.e. finding solid pooh blanket at Walmart that blends with the bedding is common too).
    Just wanted to mention that, I will go back to learking in the back ground.
    :Welcome-12-june:TKP, you can't go back into lurk-mode now, it's too addictive posting, LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Recovering-Lurker View Post
    But the backpack wasn't found at the remains site.
    I can't find the link to the documents but I thought that I read that a backpack with the word adorable was found at the remains site? I could be wrong though.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Nevermind, I see that others were mistaken too. It was a mistake in reporting.
    "Three things in human life are important: The first is to be kind; the second is to be kind; and the third is to be kind." ~ Henry James

Quote Originally Posted by Kat View Post
    Nevermind, I see that others were mistaken too. It was a mistake in reporting.
    Those dang reporters. I think a lot of us were confused about it.

The stitching at the edge of the blanket like the pink one. bottom arrow stitches(pink one just example)

and I think that there are pooh's printed all over the blanket not just one pooh bear.
    I can't find the pic of caylee's room could some one help me find it, but I bet this bear holding the blanket is in her room!

Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't understand why people think the Pooh blanket automatically signals a cover up on the part of CA. We have NO idea what Pooh blanket was found, let alone if it was the comforter that was part of the bedding set. They could easily have had 10 Pooh blankets and KC could have grabbed one that Cindy wouldn't have missed...OR it was a favorite blanket of Caylee's and Cindy didn't think of it as being missing because she assumed Caylee had it with her.

Caylee's Blanket

Another poster was right, I am sure at the shower she received ton's of Pooh Blankets. I didn't see one that was sold in the same pattern as this set (they are on ebay). It isn't uncommon to keep a blanket in the car for a child. I have one in mine 24/7 for my daughter. My thoughts are that she used the available blanket to wrap Caylee up. Another thought, I received my cloth hamper in my shower. I am sure there are plenty of people that have seen it if it was in Caylee's room. Same for the blanket. Especially if it was one that she kept in the car or used when she visited friends and Caylee fell asleep.
    I can't say that I would notice if one of mine was missing though because I have too many to keep up with. Just a thought..

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    This the "set" from JCPenny with the Pooh crib blankets...http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True
    Wow I did notice laundry hampter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast