Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by lizzie_april View Post
    If Cindy did rebuy part of the set, say the comforter, she would have had to do some serious washing to get it to match the rest of the three year old set. This is what the set looks like new, http://www.target.com/Classic-Pooh-C.../dp/B0006Q99QY compare it to what the set in Caylee's room looked like. Those fleece blankets however like the one with Caylee in an earlier picture can be washed a couple of times and already look old.
    I'm not so sure. Colors can be deceiving on a computer screen. Here's a section I snipped from a customer review of that set. (from the same link)

"They appear really bright and awkward in the picture on the site, but are really much lighter (which is a good thing). All of the colors are very nice neutrals that can be paired with nearly anything."

ETA: I don't think CA could have purchased this set again. It's been discontinued for a long time. She may have had two of the same blanket though.

Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

http://www4.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6.aspx...arch1Prod=True
    Interestingly enough...that JCPenney link also depicts a comforter below PLUS a Winnie the Pooh Laundry Hamper/Bag

Quote Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching View Post
    Take it one step further to the first bond hearing:

Cindy said, "There is NO evidence!".
    And, lets not forget KC's reply to seeing her mom on people magazine with
    the comforter clearly in site..

Zanny has duplicates of EVERYTHING...

Does anyone who has kids bedding sets in your house know this? Do all the pieces in the set have the same lot numbers on the tags?
    PS) I heard this idea from a caller on Velez's show yesterday.
    If so LE can match the Pooh blanket as coming from Caylees bedding set in her room.

Bump!

The last page of this thread has a good example of the BLANKET.
    I think there was a BLANKET and a COMFORTER. The blanket was with Caylee the Comforter was still on the bed.

I think this debunks any thoughts that Casey went to JCP and bought another one.

Quote Originally Posted by ibyoungr View Post
    Bump!

The last page of this thread has a good example of the BLANKET.
    I think there was a BLANKET and a COMFORTER. The blanket was with Caylee the Comforter was still on the bed.

I think this debunks any thoughts that Casey went to JCP and bought another one.
    NG just reported there is a direct link between the comforter with the body and the set at the A's house.

Winnie the Pooh Blanket and Cloth Hamper Bag

[QUOTE=gibby207;3198438]Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

Ok - been a lurker since this case began...this thought makes me come out of lurkdom....this has been eating away at me for a while - the jcpenny receipt. And when the document dump recently stated that she was (sorry - this makes my stomach turn) "double-bagged"...I also looked at the jcpenny site and found this cloth hamper that I am wondering if this will come out during trial. This is just a thought I have - if this is not the appropriate thread to post this in - please feel free to delete or move it. Otherwise - any thoughts on this?

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.asp...emNameSection6

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Dan View Post
    NG just reported there is a direct link between the comforter with the body and the set at the A's house.
    I think Caylee used the comforter on her bed and carried the BLANKET as seen in the pic around with her. This is the blanket I believe that is with her.
    Cindy told GVS in the interview that her blanket used to be on the bed and now the dogs sit on the bed. I think this was Cindy's way of saying that the BLANKET was missing.

LE said it was a BLANKET that was found with the body and NOT a comforter. To me there is a difference. To some... a blanket is a blanket....
    The difference being is the size and construction.

[QUOTE=debvo12;3231039]
    Quote Originally Posted by gibby207 View Post
    Something like this or larger you think??? Found this at JCPenny website

Ok - been a lurker since this case began...this thought makes me come out of lurkdom....this has been eating away at me for a while - the jcpenny receipt. And when the document dump recently stated that she was (sorry - this makes my stomach turn) "double-bagged"...I also looked at the jcpenny site and found this cloth hamper that I am wondering if this will come out during trial. This is just a thought I have - if this is not the appropriate thread to post this in - please feel free to delete or move it. Otherwise - any thoughts on this?

http://www2.jcpenney.com/jcp/X6E.asp...emNameSection6
    :Welcome-12-june:

Some others have had the thought that the cloth hamper may have been one of the bags around her but, somebody said the hamper would be too small for her to fit into. IIRC.

Here's a manufacturer's link to the set, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by shoremom View Post
    BINGO! THANK YOU. It has a COMFORTER, 4 flannels and a BLANKET.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Yes. Many of the items are probably sold separately. It has the coral and "cuddle plush" blanket, too.

That is definitely the set...you can tell from the bumper pillow shown across the side of the bed. And it's available exclusively at Target.
    Great job

Yes. Many of the items are probably sold separately. It has the coral and "cuddle plush" blanket, too.
    Caylee had 4 Elmos.. ALL 4. I am sure she had more than 1 comforter and 1 blanket.. She probably had the WHOLE SET!!

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 ... LastLast