1098 users online (185 members and 913 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2...y_anthony.html

>>Included in the interviews are coworkers of Cindy Anthony at Gentiva Health Services around the time Caylee went missing. <<

What did they have to say? I know we have wondered for a long time what they could reveal.

(RM)
    He also talked about Casey's drug use, saying she occasionally smoked marijuana.

I always thought it was much worse than this, the drug use.

Waaaay back in the beginning, before this story hit big time - I actually figured this mother got soo stoned that she truly did not even remember what she did with the child.

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    I'm reading their statements now. One said she thought Cindy's stories during the time Caylee was missing were "beyond belief" and wondered why she wasn't questioning KC further.

A woman after our hearts.

Whoa! Now we're reading that Casey used to bring Caylee to Cindy's office once a week so Casey could go to "work". H-e-l-l-o.
    Last edited by Zoe Bogart; 01-22-2009 at 05:56 AM.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by aksleuth View Post
    I'm reading their statements now. One said she thought Cindy's stories during the time Caylee were "beyond belief" and wondered why she wasn't questioned KC further.

A woman after our hearts.

What blows me out is that a woman like Cindy, described here as contolling among other things, would have allowed Caylee to be with a babysitter that she had never met, never nothing about. Makes no sense to me.

ALSO they were surprsed that when Caseys car was found at the tow yard with a horrendous smell and a mess, inlcuding Caylees favorite doll and back pack - they told her to go home, call the police - Cindy said she had too much work to do and she will give Casey a chance to explain herself - they thought this was unreal

Maybe Cindy was in shock

Zoe Bogart is offline Let's not ask for the Moon, we have the Stars
    Quote Originally Posted by trac View Post
    ALSO they were surprsed that when Caseys car was found at the tow yard with a horrendous smell and a mess, inlcuding Caylees favorite doll and back pack - they told her to go home, call the police - Cindy said she had too much work to do and she will give Casey a chance to explain herself - they thought this was unreal

Maybe Cindy was in shock

Or afraid to learn the truth.
    My brain is copyright-protected.
    Please pardon any typos. I'm a lousy typist and an even worse proofreader.

Big Brother and the Thought Police have arrived
    1984 by George Orwell (1949)

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Consistent in all three co-worker statements:
    - CA talked about Zanny for several years
    - Zanny never visited Gentiva
    - Zanny was never referred to as Zanaida/Zaneida, etc. - just Zanny
    - All three were under the impression that Casey was working, as KC would often drop Caylee off to her mom at Gentiva "so she could go to work"
    - CA mentioned 'smell in the car' to all three co-workers when she returned to Gentiva after picking up the car on July 15th
    - All three found it strange that CA believed KC's stories about the Tampa accident and reasons why CA couldn't talk to Caylee
    - two coworkers (the Debbie B and Debbie P) both advised CA to call the police on July 15th after hearing about the car
    - Both Debbie's also noted that CA said KC was fighting/yelling a lot at GA
    - Charles noted KC was pregnant - and even asked another coworker to check also. Couldn't believe that CA didn't 'notice'
    - KC was often seen wearing an ID tag when she visited Gentiva, but no one noticed what was on the tag

I'm sure there is more, but that's the 5,000' view

Charles a co-worker of Cindy's said that Cindy complained to Charles that "Casey yells at George as much as (cindy) does". Charles found it odd that Casey could talk to her father that way.

We don't find it odd do we? It's probably because George wasn't as much of the enabler as Cindy was. Cindy believed every lie Casey said.

I was surpised to hear CA went back to work after getting the stinky car back. I recall that GA went back to work, but this is the 1st time I've heard that CA went back to work.

Course, maybe I just missed that detail before.

Is this news to anyone else?
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

WOW! Everyone wanted to know what the co-workers of CA had to say...quite a lot!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

I stopped reading to post this: wow! Cindy talking about George being mad at Casey and them fighting over money. How Casey would drop Caylee off once at week at Gentiva for Cindy to watch because Casey had to "go to work". How Casey would wear a name tag (likely on a lanyard) when she showed up (like she's working!). How Cindy went to WORK after fetching the stinky car from Johnson's and how the co-workers told the boss who MADE Cindy go home! And so on...bombshells!

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    I was surpised to hear CA went back to work after getting the stinky car back. I recall that GA went back to work, but this is the 1st time I've heard that CA went back to work.

Yes, first time I have heard this also.

and KC looked preggerz but her mom didn't know anything about it.

wow.
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~

Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

whiteangora is offline I'm on the right track baby. I was "Born This Way"
    Quote Originally Posted by radio View Post
    What blows me out is that a woman like Cindy, described here as contolling among other things, would have allowed Caylee to be with a babysitter that she had never met, never nothing about. Makes no sense to me.
    After hearing what Cindy's co-workers say about her, how she came back to work after smelling death in the car and finding Caylee's doll and car seat, wanting to remain at work cause she had work to do.
    My opinion? She was not only gullible and delusional, she was just plain simple minded.
    Neighborhood Watch is...
    NOT the Vigilante Police
    http://www.sanfordfl.gov/investigati...PowerPoint.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post

Nope, I heard this in one of George's or Cindy's August interviews.

"Debbie was working July 15th when Cynthia left to get Casey's car from the tow yard. AT around 1330-1400 hrs Cynthia returned to work. Cynthia was angry and told them the car was a mess and the baby' car seat and clothes were left in the car. Debbie told her she needed to call the police. Cynthia said she wasn't going to call the police and was going to give Casey a chance to explain herself. Cynthia said she would try to call Casey's employer Universal Studios when she got home."
    Who acts like this when they haven't seen their daughter and granddaughter in a month, the car was towed, and it smells like a dead body? I'll just go back to work. She didn't think that perhaps something happened to both of them.

Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast