Cindy's Coworkers @ Gentiva

Status
Not open for further replies.
(RM)
He also talked about Casey's drug use, saying she occasionally smoked marijuana.

I always thought it was much worse than this, the drug use.

Waaaay back in the beginning, before this story hit big time - I actually figured this mother got soo stoned that she truly did not even remember what she did with the child.

I'm reading their statements now. One said she thought Cindy's stories during the time Caylee was missing were "beyond belief" and wondered why she wasn't questioning KC further.

A woman after our hearts.

Whoa! Now we're reading that Casey used to bring Caylee to Cindy's office once a week so Casey could go to "work". H-e-l-l-o.

I'm reading their statements now. One said she thought Cindy's stories during the time Caylee were "beyond belief" and wondered why she wasn't questioned KC further.

A woman after our hearts.

What blows me out is that a woman like Cindy, described here as contolling among other things, would have allowed Caylee to be with a babysitter that she had never met, never nothing about. Makes no sense to me. :confused:

ALSO they were surprsed that when Caseys car was found at the tow yard with a horrendous smell and a mess, inlcuding Caylees favorite doll and back pack - they told her to go home, call the police - Cindy said she had too much work to do and she will give Casey a chance to explain herself - they thought this was unreal

Maybe Cindy was in shock

ALSO they were surprsed that when Caseys car was found at the tow yard with a horrendous smell and a mess, inlcuding Caylees favorite doll and back pack - they told her to go home, call the police - Cindy said she had too much work to do and she will give Casey a chance to explain herself - they thought this was unreal

Maybe Cindy was in shock

Or afraid to learn the truth.

Consistent in all three co-worker statements:
- CA talked about Zanny for several years
- Zanny never visited Gentiva
- Zanny was never referred to as Zanaida/Zaneida, etc. - just Zanny
- All three were under the impression that Casey was working, as KC would often drop Caylee off to her mom at Gentiva "so she could go to work"
- CA mentioned 'smell in the car' to all three co-workers when she returned to Gentiva after picking up the car on July 15th
- All three found it strange that CA believed KC's stories about the Tampa accident and reasons why CA couldn't talk to Caylee
- two coworkers (the Debbie B and Debbie P) both advised CA to call the police on July 15th after hearing about the car
- Both Debbie's also noted that CA said KC was fighting/yelling a lot at GA
- Charles noted KC was pregnant - and even asked another coworker to check also. Couldn't believe that CA didn't 'notice'
- KC was often seen wearing an ID tag when she visited Gentiva, but no one noticed what was on the tag

I'm sure there is more, but that's the 5,000' view

Charles a co-worker of Cindy's said that Cindy complained to Charles that "Casey yells at George as much as (cindy) does". Charles found it odd that Casey could talk to her father that way.

We don't find it odd do we? It's probably because George wasn't as much of the enabler as Cindy was. Cindy believed every lie Casey said.

I was surpised to hear CA went back to work after getting the stinky car back. I recall that GA went back to work, but this is the 1st time I've heard that CA went back to work.

Course, maybe I just missed that detail before.

Is this news to anyone else?

WOW! Everyone wanted to know what the co-workers of CA had to say...quite a lot!

http://www.wftv.com/news/18530380/detail.html

I stopped reading to post this: wow! Cindy talking about George being mad at Casey and them fighting over money. How Casey would drop Caylee off once at week at Gentiva for Cindy to watch because Casey had to "go to work". How Casey would wear a name tag (likely on a lanyard) when she showed up (like she's working!). How Cindy went to WORK after fetching the stinky car from Johnson's and how the co-workers told the boss who MADE Cindy go home! And so on...bombshells!

I was surpised to hear CA went back to work after getting the stinky car back. I recall that GA went back to work, but this is the 1st time I've heard that CA went back to work.

Yes, first time I have heard this also.

and KC looked preggerz but her mom didn't know anything about it.

wow.

What blows me out is that a woman like Cindy, described here as contolling among other things, would have allowed Caylee to be with a babysitter that she had never met, never nothing about. Makes no sense to me. :confused:

After hearing what Cindy's co-workers say about her, how she came back to work after smelling death in the car and finding Caylee's doll and car seat, wanting to remain at work cause she had work to do.
My opinion? She was not only gullible and delusional, she was just plain simple minded.

Nope, I heard this in one of George's or Cindy's August interviews.

"Debbie was working July 15th when Cynthia left to get Casey's car from the tow yard. AT around 1330-1400 hrs Cynthia returned to work. Cynthia was angry and told them the car was a mess and the baby' car seat and clothes were left in the car. Debbie told her she needed to call the police. Cynthia said she wasn't going to call the police and was going to give Casey a chance to explain herself. Cynthia said she would try to call Casey's employer Universal Studios when she got home."
:mad: Who acts like this when they haven't seen their daughter and granddaughter in a month, the car was towed, and it smells like a dead body? I'll just go back to work. She didn't think that perhaps something happened to both of them.

Finally some word from co-workers.

So, about the alleged argument on the the night of June 15th.

Co-worker DB, who seems to have been CA's confidante at work, told police she had no first hand knowledge of an argument between CA and the tart mom. Said she heard about it on the news.

But, co-worker CC, said he heard about an argument that occurred the night before KC left with Caylee. CA didn't tell him. Claims he learned about it from DB the week of June 16th. DB couldn't have related what she heard on the news, because there was no news at that point. If she did tell CC, her source had to be CA. So who's lying? CC or DB?

I'm stuck on this right now because the alleged June 15th argument could be an important factor in determining the events leading up to the death. LE must think so, too, because they brought it up.

So, why didn't LE ask CC to elaborate? Tell them what DB told him? Or why didn't they go back and ask DB about it again? :banghead:

It's going to be ackward for Cynthia to return to work at that agency.
( I don't think she will.:))

TYVM, Patty G, for helping me out on that one.

flower.gif

Consistent in all three co-worker statements:
- CA talked about Zanny for several years
- Zanny never visited Gentiva
- Zanny was never referred to as Zanaida/Zaneida, etc. - just Zanny
- All three were under the impression that Casey was working, as KC would often drop Caylee off to her mom at Gentiva "so she could go to work"
- CA mentioned 'smell in the car' to all three co-workers when she returned to Gentiva after picking up the car on July 15th
- All three found it strange that CA believed KC's stories about the Tampa accident and reasons why CA couldn't talk to Caylee
- two coworkers (the Debbie B and Debbie P) both advised CA to call the police on July 15th after hearing about the car
- Both Debbie's also noted that CA said KC was fighting/yelling a lot at GA
- Charles noted KC was pregnant - and even asked another coworker to check also. Couldn't believe that CA didn't 'notice'
- KC was often seen wearing an ID tag when she visited Gentiva, but no one noticed what was on the tag

I'm sure there is more, but that's the 5,000' view

And...Debbie P, CA's supervisor stated that CA complained to her that she "always has Caylee". DP advised her to seek custody. CA became agitated and remarked that she couldn't afford it.

So much for: "If I wanted to get rid of my daughter, I would've just given her to my mom."

Or CA's claim that KC had no reason to get rid of Caylee because she would've gladly taken her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82