Did CA purposely give LE the wrong pants?

cook78

Reaction score
This is the first time I've started a thread so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

In the Doc Dump: http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

On page 20-21, it's talking about articles of clothing removed.

Using ALS (Alternative light source) to find evidence it's noted that suspected stain are on ALL items removed (#2-11) EXCEPT #1, which are the pair of pants CA handed to them when they asked for the clothing she wore!!!!

Suspicious if you ask me. Were those grey pants new perhaps? Maybe that's what's on the JCPenney receipt... she purchased them new and placed them in the closet?

Interesting. Would washing get rid of evidence completely, and it not show using ALS?

2nd question would be, is "Zinc" brand name carried by JCPenney?

Interesting. Would washing get rid of evidence completely, and it not show using ALS?

I don't believe so. From watching FF I've seen criminals try to wipe up blood with bleach and the blood will still show up with luminol.

IMO, Casey wasn't seen wearing those grey pants since GA obviously didn't see the girls on 6-16. Maybe CA offered up the grey pants instead of the ones that were actually in the car stained? Kinda reminds me of the excuse CA used for not giving LE Caylee's hairbrush. KWIM?

A quick Google shows me that Target, Dillard's, Macy's and Nordstrom's all carry Zinc brand pants.

IMO, Casey wasn't seen wearing those grey pants since GA obviously didn't see the girls on 6-16. Maybe CA offered up the grey pants instead of the ones that were actually in the car stained? Kinda reminds me of the excuse CA used for not giving LE Caylee's hairbrush. KWIM?

CA made a big deal of those pants in the media, too. We know CA's credibility is...uhm....questionable, with not giving the hairbrush. If she can give an alternate hairbrush, she could definitely give different pants. Luckily, they have quite a few other items.

I don't believe so. From watching FF I've seen criminals try to wipe up blood with bleach and the blood will still show up with luminol.

Ah, that's what I get for reading too fast, not thinking luminol. Duh:doh:

A quick Google shows me that Target, Dillard's, Macy's and Nordstrom's all carry Zinc brand pants.

Well we know Casey went shopping at Target a few times after Caylee went missing.
Did we notice if she purchased any new pants on those target video's?

problem is, bleach glows under luminol, like blood. so does horseradish.

I think cindy and george were trying hard to believe the "last time george saw them". not necessarily deliberate. just wishful.

This is the first time I've started a thread so hopefully I'm not breaking any rules.

In the Doc Dump: http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0121/18530363.pdf

On page 20-21, it's talking about articles of clothing removed.

Using ALS (Alternative light source) to find evidence it's noted that suspected stain are on ALL items removed (#2-11) EXCEPT #1, which are the pair of pants CA handed to them when they asked for the clothing she wore!!!!

Suspicious if you ask me. Were those grey pants new perhaps? Maybe that's what's on the JCPenney receipt... she purchased them new and placed them in the closet?

I don't believe we know whether the grey pants that Cindy found in the trunk of Casey car were new or not, but we know Cindy said she washed them because they smelled of rotten pizza.

I have heard conflicting statements from forensic experts on air saying: Yes all evidence would be washed away and some evidence could still be there.

I don't believe we know whether the grey pants that Cindy found in the trunk of Casey car were new or not, but we know Cindy said she washed them because they smelled of rotten pizza.

I have heard conflicting statements from forensic experts on air saying: Yes all evidence would be washed away and some evidence could still be there.

But the rest of the clothes had stains on them. Either the other clothes were dirty, or Ca's washer only washed one pair of pants so well that they had no stains on the whatsoever. The gray pants having no stains at all is what sticks out, IMO.

Here is a pic of KC turning herself in after her bond was revoked. I could be way wrong, but given the description by George attesting to the last day he saw KC, I have thought that these were the same pants that Cindy washed from the car . I recall thinking "how brazen", not only wearing the pants, but also wearing the sunglasses that she purchased with Amy's money.
Feel free to correct me if I'm "out to lunch" here.

GrayPinstripeslacks.jpg
[/IMG]

I think she washed them because they smelled like the car.

On page 9 of the supplemental report, Cindy makes the statement to her co-workers that the car smells like a dead body.

If the Anthonys were covering up evidence, why would they tell LE anything about the grey pants at all, knowing CA had already innocently washed them (in her statement to LE she said they smelled of smoke). The only reason LE knew of the pants was because GA told them that's what he noticed Casey was wearing.

At the time it was NOT the last Caylee sighting or indication Caylee was alive ....Jesse was "100% certain" he heard Caylee on June 24th.

It wasn't until early August when Jesse suddenly became "uncertain" and the significance of GAs "last sighting" on July 16th became clear.

kobi and baden said it could....:waitasec:

And more on the grey pants....

Jesse led everyone to believe he heard an alive Caylee on June 24th. He told LE he was 100% CERTAIN that he recognized Caylee voice in the background during a phone-call he had with Casey on that date.

Here's Jesse-no last name-face in the camera July 22nd.

http://www.wftv.com/video/16954691/index.html

At the time he made that statement when Anthony's last saw Caylee alive (and what they were wearing) became insignificant - Jesse was certain Caylee was alive later on June 24th.

Was Jesse's statement a mistake or deliberate...who knows...but one reason I believe why CA didn't see anything wrong with washing Casey's grey pants worn June 16th....well Jesse was leading everyone to believe Caylee was still around on June 24th.

Until he became "uncertain" two weeks later, his statement no doubt influenced the investigation at the onset away from events mid June.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back