Cindy and Casey BOTH report initial last seen date as 6/9

angela514

Reaction score
It just keeps on pointing toward the fact that Cindy knows much more that she is admitting. I could possibly see one or the other getting the date mixed up. Even at that its a far reach to get the last seen date wrong. How could they both get the date mixed up? LE corrected them on the date because of photos submitted with the 6/15 fathers day visit to CA father nursing home. Just to strange to be coincidental.

I think Cindy made a mistake when she said the 9th, and Casey just repeated what her mother said.

I think Cindy made a mistake when she said the 9th, and Casey just repeated what her mother said.

Exactly, in one of the previous doc dumps Yuri clarifies this. CA got her dates mixed up and the rest, including LE ran with it.

Exactly, in one of the previous doc dumps Yuri clarifies this. CA got her dates mixed up and the rest, including LE ran with it.

I guess it just doesnt make sense to me because in her very first contact with LE KC stated that she had not seen her daughter in 31 days which would have been right about 6/15. How is such a big fumble made?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back