Nancy Grace 1/21/09

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy Grace is covering the new document dump.

I'm so angry right now listening to KC's jailhouse visit telling how SHE is a victim!

Kathy Belich...................the documents are part of the discovery that's been given to the defense

Drew telling what the contents of the bag in which the remains were found.

Latent finger print on the heart shaped stick that was placed on the duct tape that was over Caylee's mouth.

Thanks so much for the thread! :) I'm still catching up on the info. from the documents so hopefully Nancy will cover the highlights.

Drew P. saying LE believes heart shaped sticker was intentionally placed on the duct tape, which would've been over Caylee's mouth. :furious:

Stacy Dietrich.........former detective says it's amazing police work. She says the OCSO has done a thorough job in this case.

wowzers. they are saying the sticker was on the duct tape for so long that it fell off

they are saying that they found the adhesive on the tape in a heart shape and matched it to a sticker they found in the bag.

Went to the A home to look for sticker books...bet they found them, Casey was crafting things with beads and such.

Police were looking for sticker books for children........arts and crafts.

As messed up as all this is, the sticker, the tape, toys, blanket, laundry bag, this is FANTASTIC news....lot's of evidence, LOTS of forensics. I am going to concentrate on the ME investigators and LE right now...we need them to make a rock solid case. Praying for ALL involved. Why???? UGH

they are showing caylee's bed/crib and it is covered in WINNE THE POO STUFFFFFFF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77