1206 users online (254 members and 952 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

2009.01.21 Document Release: What's Missing?

List only please. I noticed some things that are not in the document dump from today so I am sure there are more things I am missing. Maybe these will be released with the next batch? What do you think was supposed to be in this release?

The book from the woods found in the crime scene photos thread?
    The stuffed tiger from the woods photos - was this the "stuffed animal" found in the woods?
    DNA results of comparison between LA and Caylee?
    Cell phone records ? Were they supposed to be released? On who's phones?

.....continue
    Last edited by Patty G; 01-22-2009 at 09:47 AM. Reason: added date to title ... too many doc dumps

What's missing between motions and docs as of 1/21/09

Hi Fellow WSers. It's been quite a day. I've made an attempt to identify what motions now have docs and which may still be pending. Those I feel have been satisfied as of today have the word 'Complete: ' in front of them. All others I consider open. Like others, I've noticed some discrepancies in the number of pages released so far and wanted to get a sense of what else may be coming soon. Please take a look and I will try to keep this list edited as comments roll in.

Complete: Motion to Compel Unedited 911 Calls Made by Roy Kronk and Any Reports Related to Calls

Complete: Demand for Discovery and Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence Obtained From Ricardo Morales

Complete: Motion to Produce Hair for Inspection and Testing and All Related Notes and Reports

Complete: Motion to Compel Release of Video Visitations of George and Cindy Anthony on August 14, 2008

Complete: Motion to Compel Search Warrant Affidavits for December 11, 2008 and December 20, 2008 Searches Including Inventory of Items Seized and Warrants

Complete: Motion to Compel Unedited Telephone Calls Made by Roy Kronk to Crimeline and Any Reports Related to Calls

Complete: Motion to Inspect Photographic Evidence and All Items Seized at Crime Scene

Complete: Motion to Compel Maps, Photos and Reports of all Locations Searched by Law Enforcement for Caylee Marie Anthony

Motion to Compel Release of Investigative Interviews of George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony

Motion to Compel Timeline, Communications and Related Notes of Law Enforcement's Interviw with Anthony Lazzaro

Motion to Compel any and all Polygraphs Which the Defense Has Previously Requested and Been Awarded

Motion to Compel DNA Reports for George, Cindy and Lee Anthony

Motion to Compel Fingerprint Report for George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony

Motion to Compel Investigative Reports on Zenaida Gonzalez
    Last edited by VALee; 01-21-2009 at 09:35 PM. Reason: sorted list

Quote Originally Posted by cocoamom View Post
    List only please. I noticed some things that are not in the document dump from today so I am sure there are more things I am missing. Maybe these will be released with the next batch? What do you think was supposed to be in this release?

The book from the woods found in the crime scene photos thread?
    The stuffed tiger from the woods photos - was this the "stuffed animal" found in the woods?
    DNA results of comparison between LA and Caylee?
    Cell phone records ? Were they supposed to be released? On who's phones?

.....continue
    Has it been confirmed that there was a book at the crime scene? I missed that.

I'm still waiting anxiously to see that JC Penney receipt...
    RIP SWEET LITTLE CAYLEE

If Annie has been interviewed I have sorely missed it. Will it be revelation worthy, probably not, but how I want to see it.

along with still not having annie's interview we also don't have any type of communication such as IM or phone messages between annie and casey
    we need to encourage harder sentencing on those that are harming our children. our children are worth it!!

stop the circus!! these children as all children deserve to be found and justice brought forth for what has happened to them!!

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post
    If there is, I missed it too. If anyone saw a reference to the book, please post, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by MaedchenX View Post
    If Annie has been interviewed I have sorely missed it. Will it be revelation worthy, probably not, but how I want to see it.
    Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    along with still not having annie's interview we also don't have any type of communication such as IM or phone messages between annie and casey
    All right sleuthing attorneys, we need a lawyer's fb on this one. Since there are no motions in play right now for these items, does prosecution have to produce if they are not going to use them during trial? At what point before trial does prosecution have to release to defense their evidence and witness lists?

Luminol testing on the A's house one afternoon when they papered the windows we witnessed on the WebCam.

The return on the evidence collected at the A's house after Caylee's remains were found.

I noticed the things (stuffed animal, book) also, but I still ate every word up like it was candy. They have a lot of evidence!

Quote Originally Posted by athy View Post
    Nor has the defense team requested that for release......

Shavaun is offline I can't figure out if this is Jimmy or Pinky. Has he got one eye or two?
    This is great stuff.

Very telling...

"As of this writing, there is nothing to suggest that anyone but Casey Anthony is responsible for the death and disposable of Caylee Anthony."

Detective Corporal Yuri Melich
    OSCO Supplemental Report
    Case Number 08-074777
    eid 002684

Quote Originally Posted by JBean View Post

I don't know if it's been confirmed. All I know is there was a lot of speculation here on WS about an object in one of the crime scene photos that looked like Caylee's book. I mentioned in the latest doc dump thread that a book wasn't listed as evidence recovered. Confirmation of sorts that there was no book?
    Her name is CAYLEE.

Caylee Marie she will always be.

Quote Originally Posted by chesterp View Post
    Luminol testing on the A's house one afternoon when they papered the windows we witnessed on the WebCam.

That is described in today's doc dump.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast