2009.01.21 Document Release: What's Missing?

cocoamom

Reaction score
List only please. I noticed some things that are not in the document dump from today so I am sure there are more things I am missing. Maybe these will be released with the next batch? What do you think was supposed to be in this release?

The book from the woods found in the crime scene photos thread?
The stuffed tiger from the woods photos - was this the "stuffed animal" found in the woods?
DNA results of comparison between LA and Caylee?
Cell phone records ? Were they supposed to be released? On who's phones?

.....continue

Hi Fellow WSers. It's been quite a day. I've made an attempt to identify what motions now have docs and which may still be pending. Those I feel have been satisfied as of today have the word 'Complete: ' in front of them. All others I consider open. Like others, I've noticed some discrepancies in the number of pages released so far and wanted to get a sense of what else may be coming soon. Please take a look and I will try to keep this list edited as comments roll in.

Complete: Motion to Compel Unedited 911 Calls Made by Roy Kronk and Any Reports Related to Calls

Complete: Demand for Discovery and Inspection Relating to Digital Forensic Evidence Obtained From Ricardo Morales

Complete: Motion to Produce Hair for Inspection and Testing and All Related Notes and Reports

Complete: Motion to Compel Release of Video Visitations of George and Cindy Anthony on August 14, 2008

Complete: Motion to Compel Search Warrant Affidavits for December 11, 2008 and December 20, 2008 Searches Including Inventory of Items Seized and Warrants

Complete: Motion to Compel Unedited Telephone Calls Made by Roy Kronk to Crimeline and Any Reports Related to Calls

Complete: Motion to Inspect Photographic Evidence and All Items Seized at Crime Scene

Complete: Motion to Compel Maps, Photos and Reports of all Locations Searched by Law Enforcement for Caylee Marie Anthony

Motion to Compel Release of Investigative Interviews of George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony

Motion to Compel Timeline, Communications and Related Notes of Law Enforcement's Interviw with Anthony Lazzaro

Motion to Compel any and all Polygraphs Which the Defense Has Previously Requested and Been Awarded

Motion to Compel DNA Reports for George, Cindy and Lee Anthony

Motion to Compel Fingerprint Report for George, Cindy, and Lee Anthony

Motion to Compel Investigative Reports on Zenaida Gonzalez

List only please. I noticed some things that are not in the document dump from today so I am sure there are more things I am missing. Maybe these will be released with the next batch? What do you think was supposed to be in this release?

The book from the woods found in the crime scene photos thread?
The stuffed tiger from the woods photos - was this the "stuffed animal" found in the woods?
DNA results of comparison between LA and Caylee?
Cell phone records ? Were they supposed to be released? On who's phones?

.....continue

Has it been confirmed that there was a book at the crime scene? I missed that.

I'm still waiting anxiously to see that JC Penney receipt... :waitasec:

If Annie has been interviewed I have sorely missed it. Will it be revelation worthy, probably not, but how I want to see it.

along with still not having annie's interview we also don't have any type of communication such as IM or phone messages between annie and casey

If there is, I missed it too. If anyone saw a reference to the book, please post, thank you!

If Annie has been interviewed I have sorely missed it. Will it be revelation worthy, probably not, but how I want to see it.

along with still not having annie's interview we also don't have any type of communication such as IM or phone messages between annie and casey

All right sleuthing attorneys, we need a lawyer's fb on this one. Since there are no motions in play right now for these items, does prosecution have to produce if they are not going to use them during trial? At what point before trial does prosecution have to release to defense their evidence and witness lists?

Luminol testing on the A's house one afternoon when they papered the windows we witnessed on the WebCam.

The return on the evidence collected at the A's house after Caylee's remains were found.

I noticed the things (stuffed animal, book) also, but I still ate every word up like it was candy. They have a lot of evidence! :)

Nor has the defense team requested that for release......

This is great stuff.

Very telling...

I don't know if it's been confirmed. All I know is there was a lot of speculation here on WS about an object in one of the crime scene photos that looked like Caylee's book. I mentioned in the latest doc dump thread that a book wasn't listed as evidence recovered. Confirmation of sorts that there was no book? :)

ANNIE!!!!!! Everything and anything they have - interviews, cell phone records, work schedule, text messages, I WANT IT ALL!!!!

Has anybody seen the report of the examination of the basketball size stain in the trunk?

Has anybody seen the report of the examination of the basketball size stain in the trunk?

It's in today's doc dump. The stained fabric was cut into pieces for various testing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back