1290 users online (200 members and 1090 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 287
  1. #1

    Black plastic bag..in car & body found in

    From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following Items:
    · Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles.
    · Pull-ups “with flowers design” collected from the back pack “Adorable”
    · Stainless steel knife


    It just struck me like lightening (maybe I'm slow and someone already noted this).

    A black plastic bag with yellow handles found in car with items inside.
    A black plastic bag with yellow handles body was in.

    This is going to be one of the BIG factors that helps convict her cause it's easy for the FBI to identify that two bags come from the same batch. If these bags match I think she's cooked on this evidence alone.
    Last night Padilla mentioned the black bag body was in had yellow handles but I haven't had time to read the docs. Did anyone notice if the yellow handles were mentioned about the body bag?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Posts
    2,491
    Inside a plastic bag, inside a laundry bag.

    Surely someone can identify the laundry bag as KC's.
    ...the truth and Ms. Anthony are strangers ~ Judge Stan Strickland
    It is true that you may fool all of the people some of the time; you can even fool some of the people all of the time; but you can't fool all of the people all of the time. ~Abraham Lincoln
    IMO, the minivan and the blanket are key to Haleigh Cummings' disappearance...

  3. #3
    Yes they were

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Southeast US
    Posts
    2,244
    This dawned on me last night and I have to say it gave me great hope that they have evidence that will bring about her conviction. Don't forget, the CSI pulled three items out of July's evidence stash...the bag, the pull-ups from the backpack, and the knife. Evidently he feels the pull-ups and the knife have evidentiary value, too. I can see the value in the pull-ups; if they match one found at the crime scene that's a direct link to KC. But, I haven't figured out what he is thinking with the knife. What may he be matching this to?


  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by Marina2 View Post
    This dawned on me last night and I have to say it gave me great hope that they have evidence that will bring about her conviction. Don't forget, the CSI pulled three items out of July's evidence stash...the bag, the pull-ups from the backpack, and the knife. Evidently he feels the pull-ups and the knife have evidentiary value, too. I can see the value in the pull-ups; if they match one found at the crime scene that's a direct link to KC. But, I haven't figured out what he is thinking with the knife. What may he be matching this to?
    Cutting the duct tape?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    848
    Well, there were two knives. One removed from the car by Cindy (and later given, washed to LE). And one in the bag. So they could be checking to see if the knives come from the same set, or both come from sets in the Anthony household, etc. Is the only thing we know about them that they are "kitchen" knives? Do we have a further description of them (butter or table knives? paring knives? that sort of thing?) Depending on the kind of knife, we could have a weapon. Or, we could have a tape-cutting tool. Or, given the way this case twists and turns in the most demented ways, something else altogether.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyB View Post
    Well, there were two knives. One removed from the car by Cindy (and later given, washed to LE). And one in the bag. So they could be checking to see if the knives come from the same set, or both come from sets in the Anthony household, etc. Is the only thing we know about them that they are "kitchen" knives? Do we have a further description of them (butter or table knives? paring knives? that sort of thing?) Depending on the kind of knife, we could have a weapon. Or, we could have a tape-cutting tool. Or, given the way this case twists and turns in the most demented ways, something else altogether.
    There was only one knife it looks like. Read the main doc thread....it explains it in the last few pages.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    St. Louis Metro
    Posts
    176
    Quote Originally Posted by BetsyB View Post
    Well, there were two knives. One removed from the car by Cindy (and later given, washed to LE). And one in the bag. So they could be checking to see if the knives come from the same set, or both come from sets in the Anthony household, etc. Is the only thing we know about them that they are "kitchen" knives? Do we have a further description of them (butter or table knives? paring knives? that sort of thing?) Depending on the kind of knife, we could have a weapon. Or, we could have a tape-cutting tool. Or, given the way this case twists and turns in the most demented ways, something else altogether.
    I got the impression early on that the knife CA took from the car along with the pants and the boots was a table knife as in flatware. CA strikes me as someone that would notice the least little thing missing or out of place.

    I think CA would have immediately washed it and rounded up all the rest of the flateware and found out there was yet another knife missing. If that's the case she had 5 months to think about that fact, and 5 months to replace her tableware. What does a box of flateware cost? $30.00 bucks for a fairly nice service for 4 of Oneida?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Miami County, Ohio
    Posts
    533
    Quote Originally Posted by Origrammi View Post
    I got the impression early on that the knife CA took from the car along with the pants and the boots was a table knife as in flatware. CA strikes me as someone that would notice the least little thing missing or out of place.

    I think CA would have immediately washed it and rounded up all the rest of the flateware and found out there was yet another knife missing. If that's the case she had 5 months to think about that fact, and 5 months to replace her tableware. What does a box of flateware cost? $30.00 bucks for a fairly nice service for 4 of Oneida?
    Good point, another reason for her to not want to give JCPenney receipts.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Magic Woman View Post
    From the evidence mentioned above I collected the following Items:
    · Black plastic bag with yellow pull handles.
    · Pull-ups “with flowers design” collected from the back pack “Adorable”
    · Stainless steel knife


    It just struck me like lightening (maybe I'm slow and someone already noted this).

    A black plastic bag with yellow handles found in car with items inside.
    A black plastic bag with yellow handles body was in.

    This is going to be one of the BIG factors that helps convict her cause it's easy for the FBI to identify that two bags come from the same batch. If these bags match I think she's cooked on this evidence alone.
    Last night Padilla mentioned the black bag body was in had yellow handles but I haven't had time to read the docs. Did anyone notice if the yellow handles were mentioned about the body bag?
    I don't believe the black plastic bag mentioned in this forensics report was evidence, but used by LE to contain the evidence CA found in the car and turned over to Det Beasley:


    Forensics Part 2:

    http://www.wftv.com/news/18530366/detail.html

    Note that the black plastic bag is not tagged; however, all items inside bag are tagged article #1 through article #10 and all have the same identification number (H-51975).

    Hope this makes sense.
    Last edited by JayBee1940; 01-23-2009 at 10:11 AM. Reason: clarification

    Take heed that ye despise not one of these little ones; for I say unto you,
    That in heaven their angels do always behold the face of my Father which is in heaven. Matthew 18:10


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Silicon Hills
    Posts
    9,218
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    There was only one knife it looks like. Read the main doc thread....it explains it in the last few pages.
    It seems there's only 1 knife referenced in the doc dumps, however there was this info, found here
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html .....:

    Sheaffer said the public might never find out why a stainless steel knife was found with the body.

    "The knife could have been an agency of the murder, could have been used to cut the tape. A myriad of possibilities with the knife," Sheaffer said.
    ....that is not yet explained.

    (Sorry if this is O/T for this thread...the 1 vs 2 knife question is still not answered for me because of Schaeffer's remarks.)
    What we are doing is just a drop in the ocean.
    But if that drop was not in the ocean,
    I think the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.
    ~~ Mother Theresa ~~



    Where is Rachel Cooke? Missing since 10-Jan-2002
    Rachel's thread - WS
    RachelCookeSearch.org

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    In the sunshine.
    Posts
    9,875
    The black garbage bag was reported to be in a laundry bag. I recall transcripts from both RM and TL's roommate mentioning KC doing laundry. Being that they both lived in apartment communities the laundry room would likely be a community ammenity. Wonder if either RM or TL / his roommates could identify the bag. Nursery themed laundry bags are rather tiny since infant clothing is small. I think this was a full size bag.
    IMO

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,575
    Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    There was only one knife it looks like. Read the main doc thread....it explains it in the last few pages.
    If there was simply one knife, they've described the same knife two different ways.

    In one account they describe table knife and in another account they describe stainless steel knife.

    To me, those are completely different. One seems like a flatware knife and one seems like an all purpose knife.

    ~shrugs~ so confusing

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Hinky Hollow
    Posts
    15,013
    Quote Originally Posted by sumbunny View Post
    If there was simply one knife, they've described the same knife two different ways.

    In one account they describe table knife and in another account they describe stainless steel knife.

    To me, those are completely different. One seems like a flatware knife and one seems like an all purpose knife.

    ~shrugs~ so confusing
    Oh I agree....but two knives would not share 1 inventory number.....and we only have 1 number.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,780
    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Mist View Post
    It seems there's only 1 knife referenced in the doc dumps, however there was this info, found here
    http://www.wftv.com/news/18530178/detail.html .....:



    ....that is not yet explained.

    (Sorry if this is O/T for this thread...the 1 vs 2 knife question is still not answered for me because of Schaeffer's remarks.)

    The WFTV article is the source of the two-knife myth. I think it may have been Sheaffer himself who started the error.

    The knife is not the only error. The article states that the "Adorable" backpack was found with the body. Wrong.

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Identified! MO - Kansas City, Male body in plastic bag, Jun'10 - Genaro Garcia-Uranga
    By Joe Friday in forum Identified!
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-11-2017, 05:45 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-07-2013, 10:10 AM
  3. GUILTY France - Dr Michel Maure for illegally performing plastic surgery, Marseilles, 2004
    By Ciara in forum Recently Sentenced and Beyond
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-31-2008, 09:07 PM

Tags for this Thread