883 users online (179 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #2

Please discuss the heart shaped sticker found with Caylee here.

Previous thread: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78386
    "WE SEEK FOR THE TRUTH. WE SEEK JUSTICE.
    THE COURTS REQUIRE IT. THE VICTIMS CRY FOR IT
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

A quote spray painted on the wall by search
    and rescue workers, Team 5, at the OKC Bombing site 4-19-1995.

What I post are my opinions only.

I can't discuss it....words fly outta my fingers that would get me a ten year time out. However I admire those of you that can.

Quote Originally Posted by darlin gal View Post
    Wonder if Casey tanned? They have bowlful of tanning hearts at my tanning salon. She might have grabbed a couple extra at a visit. She might have had some in her car or lying around.
    Uh, huh! I tanned for my wedding years ago and I remember those, they had some wit hearts, some with little playboy bunnies (gag) and all that...

My opinion is that she put the heart over the tape to go along with her Zanny story..I can't help but remember all those times I heard her talk to the A's she would give no details about Zannys mental state, except to say "How much she loved Caylee" She made that point several times.

Prob because, she knew if the body was found, and if she was going to stick with the Zanny story, that she would have to dispose of the body in a loving way..maybe to make Zanny look like some kind of crazy person who killed Caylee because of some "If I can't have you know one else will" or "I had to kill her because I loved her so much" sort of thing.

JMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by tehcloser View Post
    I can't discuss it....words fly outta my fingers that would get me a ten year time out. However I admire those of you that can.
    This is where I keep ending up with this whole sticker mess...

Whether the sticker was placed as a bribe for Caylee (I don't think so)
    or

As some weird good bye my love

or

who knows...

it is just heart sickening to me.

Bumping this new thread to the top...

The heart shape stickers could also have come from Valentines Cards. We always have more than we use, and keep them, I personally keep them for tanning, and they work great!
    Justice For Caylee Marie

I am going to check more into the Heartguard stickers someone mentioned coming with the dog calendar. I find that interesting.

I am sure that there are millions of heart stickers out there for scrapbooking, kids, etc. tho. With Casey's juvenile obsessions like making the bracelets out of those cheap plastic beads and things...it would fit she would have stickers, too.

Cindy doesn't strike me as the type that would allow Caylee to have stickers sitting around her room. I don't think she would tolerate a child of Caylee's age urges to stick them on furniture and other items.

OT: This is for you, Dan! LOL

I think the ticker on tape was in haste.
    The sticky ticker says Casey's a waste.
    Oh, for the life of me
    I can't even begin to see
    Why the sticker was importantly placed.

(I am definitely not a poet! LOL)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Quote Originally Posted by Bev View Post
    Well, Wudge, I think it all depends on what the duct tape tells us - if it was ante-mortem, the defense doesn't have a chance, if it was post mortem, then the defense has a 1 in 12 chance of getting a hung jury.
    Allegedly, the tape was underwater for a long time. If true, it's hard to conceive any chemical analysis that related to possible breathing would be considered reliable evidence by the court. However, if prosecutors did have such tests performed (and they did not hide that fact to the extent that the defense would not find out), I highly suspect that the results would work against prosecutors and for the defense.
    It's not what a man knows that makes him a fool, it's what he does know that ain't so. .... Josh Billings

What color was the sticker?? Even tho heart shaped it could have been any color, I believe Heartguard stickers are red
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

Thinking on the sticker over tape..........CAYLEE might of told CA and Papa something disturbing that kc did to her. Then CA and kc had that huge fight! KC was so angry at Caylee that kc decided to shut Caylee up forever, but put a heart on tape to 'forgive Caylee' remember a sociopath (KC) thinks Kc is the victim and the victim (CAYLEE) made them do this! I remember kc saying to forgive who ever did this (zanni) IMO

Quote Originally Posted by passionflower View Post
    Thinking on the sticker over tape..........CAYLEE might of told CA and Papa something disturbing that kc did to her. Then CA and kc had that huge fight! KC was so angry at Caylee that kc decided to shut Caylee up forever, but put a heart on tape to 'forgive Caylee' remember a sociopath (KC) thinks Kc is the victim and the victim (CAYLEE) made them do this! I remember kc saying to forgive who ever did this (zanni) IMO
    ITA, as far as Casey is concerned its all about herself!! She thinks she is a victem!
    My Beautiful Precious , I miss you so much!

My sister-n-law always has stickers to seal her envelopes.They are always so cute,little hearts for Feb. Tulips for spring,Flags for July..I think the sticker, was Casey's "backward way of saying..sealed with a kiss"
    She is purely demented. In the time it took to place that sticker,she should have called 911...crazy
    Biaz, needs to plead her insane..I know she had to be mentally ill to do this. I want her in jail or somewhere she can never "breed"again.
    Missing Children Statistics

“…A child goes missing every 40 seconds in the U.S, over 2,100 per day

In excess of 800,000 children are reported missing each year

Another 500,000 go missing without ever being reported…”

In a way, she does consider herself the victim. The way she said it on the jail video was she wanted to at least be portrayed as the victim tho. Victim to her is a manipulation tactic. It doesn't mean she actually sees herself in that light neccessarily.

Putting the duct tape around the mouth and possibly around the entire head then adding the heart sticker sounds like an act of a cold, calculating killer to me. It is vicious by the very act, imo, because of the torture associated with it. The real victim without tape on the eyes is forced to watch while someone is threatening them. The feeling of not being able to scream, cry, and possibly breathe is an act of severe cruelty, in particular, for a child to experience. (Sorry for the graphic description)
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

I don't know if any chemical traces can still be found on the tape - I would think they would use the LIBS, which is extremely sensitive. I think that the tape if ante-mortem would show striations of movement of the mouth. If the tape is post mortem then all that would be found might be an impression of lips.

Tape that is placed ante-mortem is creased along the lips where the victim presses on it, it also will show chewing and lip impressions that signifies that the lips were moving.

Unless the child's hands were bound, it should be easy to determine if she tried to remove the tape herself. There should be signs on the tape of such activity which would quickly tell them she was alive when it was placed on her mouth and head. It would be a survival instinct to try to remove it. Again, this is if she were not unconscious at the time.

OT: I am going to ignore the legal debate here as JBean suggested in the last thread. I prefer to discuss the tape and the sticker without it.
    AND GOD DEMANDS IT!"

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast