Heart Shaped Sticker And Duct Tape #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't discuss it....words fly outta my fingers that would get me a ten year time out. However I admire those of you that can.

Wonder if Casey tanned? They have bowlful of tanning hearts at my tanning salon. She might have grabbed a couple extra at a visit. She might have had some in her car or lying around.

Uh, huh! I tanned for my wedding years ago and I remember those, they had some wit hearts, some with little playboy bunnies (gag) and all that...

My opinion is that she put the heart over the tape to go along with her Zanny story..I can't help but remember all those times I heard her talk to the A's she would give no details about Zannys mental state, except to say "How much she loved Caylee" She made that point several times.

Prob because, she knew if the body was found, and if she was going to stick with the Zanny story, that she would have to dispose of the body in a loving way..maybe to make Zanny look like some kind of crazy person who killed Caylee because of some "If I can't have you know one else will" or "I had to kill her because I loved her so much" sort of thing.:rolleyes:

JMHO.

I can't discuss it....words fly outta my fingers that would get me a ten year time out. However I admire those of you that can.

This is where I keep ending up with this whole sticker mess...

Whether the sticker was placed as a bribe for Caylee (I don't think so)
or

As some weird good bye my love

or

who knows...

it is just heart sickening to me.

The heart shape stickers could also have come from Valentines Cards. We always have more than we use, and keep them, I personally keep them for tanning, and they work great!

I am going to check more into the Heartguard stickers someone mentioned coming with the dog calendar. I find that interesting.

I am sure that there are millions of heart stickers out there for scrapbooking, kids, etc. tho. With Casey's juvenile obsessions like making the bracelets out of those cheap plastic beads and things...it would fit she would have stickers, too.

Cindy doesn't strike me as the type that would allow Caylee to have stickers sitting around her room. I don't think she would tolerate a child of Caylee's age urges to stick them on furniture and other items.

OT: This is for you, Dan! LOL

I think the ticker on tape was in haste.
The sticky ticker says Casey's a waste.
Oh, for the life of me
I can't even begin to see
Why the sticker was importantly placed.

(I am definitely not a poet! LOL)

Well, Wudge, I think it all depends on what the duct tape tells us - if it was ante-mortem, the defense doesn't have a chance, if it was post mortem, then the defense has a 1 in 12 chance of getting a hung jury.

Allegedly, the tape was underwater for a long time. If true, it's hard to conceive any chemical analysis that related to possible breathing would be considered reliable evidence by the court. However, if prosecutors did have such tests performed (and they did not hide that fact to the extent that the defense would not find out), I highly suspect that the results would work against prosecutors and for the defense.

What color was the sticker?? Even tho heart shaped it could have been any color, I believe Heartguard stickers are red

Thinking on the sticker over tape..........CAYLEE might of told CA and Papa something disturbing that kc did to her. Then CA and kc had that huge fight! KC was so angry at Caylee that kc decided to shut Caylee up forever, but put a heart on tape to 'forgive Caylee' remember a sociopath (KC) thinks Kc is the victim and the victim (CAYLEE) made them do this! I remember kc saying to forgive who ever did this (zanni) IMO

Thinking on the sticker over tape..........CAYLEE might of told CA and Papa something disturbing that kc did to her. Then CA and kc had that huge fight! KC was so angry at Caylee that kc decided to shut Caylee up forever, but put a heart on tape to 'forgive Caylee' remember a sociopath (KC) thinks Kc is the victim and the victim (CAYLEE) made them do this! I remember kc saying to forgive who ever did this (zanni) IMO

ITA, as far as Casey is concerned its all about herself!! She thinks she is a victem!:mad:

My sister-n-law always has stickers to seal her envelopes.They are always so cute,little hearts for Feb. Tulips for spring,Flags for July..I think the sticker, was Casey's "backward way of saying..sealed with a kiss"
She is purely demented. In the time it took to place that sticker,she should have called 911...crazy
Biaz, needs to plead her insane..I know she had to be mentally ill to do this. I want her in jail or somewhere she can never "breed"again.

In a way, she does consider herself the victim. The way she said it on the jail video was she wanted to at least be portrayed as the victim tho. Victim to her is a manipulation tactic. It doesn't mean she actually sees herself in that light neccessarily.

Putting the duct tape around the mouth and possibly around the entire head then adding the heart sticker sounds like an act of a cold, calculating killer to me. It is vicious by the very act, imo, because of the torture associated with it. The real victim without tape on the eyes is forced to watch while someone is threatening them. The feeling of not being able to scream, cry, and possibly breathe is an act of severe cruelty, in particular, for a child to experience. (Sorry for the graphic description)

I don't know if any chemical traces can still be found on the tape - I would think they would use the LIBS, which is extremely sensitive. I think that the tape if ante-mortem would show striations of movement of the mouth. If the tape is post mortem then all that would be found might be an impression of lips.

Tape that is placed ante-mortem is creased along the lips where the victim presses on it, it also will show chewing and lip impressions that signifies that the lips were moving.

Unless the child's hands were bound, it should be easy to determine if she tried to remove the tape herself. There should be signs on the tape of such activity which would quickly tell them she was alive when it was placed on her mouth and head. It would be a survival instinct to try to remove it. Again, this is if she were not unconscious at the time.

OT: I am going to ignore the legal debate here as JBean suggested in the last thread. I prefer to discuss the tape and the sticker without it. ;)

I think the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape was KC's "kiss off" to Caylee. Mission accomplished - killed, packaged, dumped and "bye, bye kid".

I only have a second to respond but the first thing that came to mind when i heard about this evidence was casey's photobucket pics that showed graphics of hearts that she had placed on them.. and drawings of hearts on her little hands.
This is hard evidence against Casey, IMO.

I am going to check more into the Heartguard stickers someone mentioned coming with the dog calendar. I find that interesting.

I am sure that there are millions of heart stickers out there for scrapbooking, kids, etc. tho. With Casey's juvenile obsessions like making the bracelets out of those cheap plastic beads and things...it would fit she would have stickers, too.

Cindy doesn't strike me as the type that would allow Caylee to have stickers sitting around her room. I don't think she would tolerate a child of Caylee's age urges to stick them on furniture and other items.

OT: This is for you, Dan! LOL

I think the ticker on tape was in haste.
The sticky ticker says Casey's a waste.
Oh, for the life of me
I can't even begin to see
Why the sticker was importantly placed.

(I am definitely not a poet! LOL)

Very Good ! Your a poet and just don't know it! :floorlaugh:

In a way, she does consider herself the victim. The way she said it on the jail video was she wanted to at least be portrayed as the victim tho. Victim to her is a manipulation tactic. It doesn't mean she actually sees herself in that light neccessarily.

Putting the duct tape around the mouth and possibly around the entire head then adding the heart sticker sounds like an act of a cold, calculating killer to me. It is vicious by the very act, imo, because of the torture associated with it. The real victim without tape on the eyes is forced to watch while someone is threatening them. The feeling of not being able to scream, cry, and possibly breathe is an act of severe cruelty, in particular, for a child to experience. (Sorry for the graphic description)

I thought this new thread was to be about the heart shaped sticker on the duct tape? Opinions about whether the duct tape use was tantamount to torture, vicious cruelty or indicative of a cold calculating killer are therefore OT, are they not? As is whether KC considers herself a victim or not, and whether her behaviour is manipulative. :rolleyes:

I don't know if any chemical traces can still be found on the tape - I would think they would use the LIBS, which is extremely sensitive. I think that the tape if ante-mortem would show striations of movement of the mouth. If the tape is post mortem then all that would be found might be an impression of lips.

Tape that is placed ante-mortem is creased along the lips where the victim presses on it, it also will show chewing and lip impressions that signifies that the lips were moving.

Duct tape is designed to repair and strengthen while creating a water-tight seal - duct tapes have various levels of poly cloth strength (utility, medium, high, and premium) and all are equipped with a strong, natural rubber adhesive

Duct tape is industrial strength - depending on what kind of duct tape was used - we might find more on that tape then we think

ALSO everyone keeps passing over the pull up that was found - IF that pull was worn by Caylee at the time of death - she could have urniate or deficated in it, even dry, wet, etc. forensics can pull it from the pull up WHICH could tell us if there were drugs involved

This was not released, it could be a vital piece of evidence - which would be considered part of the autopsy results and will not be released prior to trial

IF these two items are very damaging to Casey - the State could try to cut a deal with Casey, again - 'this is what we have, this is what will most likely happen at trial, this is the sentence you could get - here's a deal, make a confession and your sentence will be this, etc.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe